Could lifting have saved him Veeky Forums?

Could lifting have saved him Veeky Forums?

youtu.be/eRCNeBjrFuc

You can't fix autism, you can only hide it.

most body builders are autistic

What are you talking about? Garrett won the girl.

That was a mere pity hug, my fellow autist.

Did you not see the pat on the back?

>almost snaps her own neck dodging the attempted kiss

the creaters of the vid were either cruel or delusional

Tyson level head movement to avoid that kiss, poor garret

Of course the guy would be the ugliest one out of the whole dance group. That's really unfortunate because the girl will never be attracted to him, ever. This young man essentially wasted a huge amount of time and effort only because nobody ever told him that you can never make another person attracted to you--the attraction has to be independent and predetermined--for either counterpart to be attracted to the other, that is. You can not force biology to behave a certain way. Biology doesn't recognize acts of good will or words of kindness, even if the intention behind them was an expectation of a sexual reward or intimacy - all it recognizes is a guy who isn't ejaculating inside a woman. Despite how common sense this sounds, most MALES do not seem to grasp this reality, thus ending up in the friendzone, in other words, social contacts of a female who will never be sexually or romantically receptive to them due to sheer unattractiveness, but the males will not believe this and cling on to a belief that some day it'll happen.. After enough validation and gifts she will suddenly realize how amazing and generous I am and fall for me. It's a good deal for a female who will be dating attractive males and on the other end receive attention and free benefits from unattractive orbiters. This video in particular reminded me of this recurring scenario because the boy's mentality is similar to those unattractive males (that is, a skewed understanding of biology and human attraction).

Now, obviously the boy thought that "maybe the girl just never noticed me by accident or thinks I'm just another guy even though I have this awesome personality and willingness to treat her like a princess". Sadly, this is not how the real life works. A woman will never be attracted to another man by personality and what it encompasses alone. Attraction will always have a decisive physical component, and unfortunately for this guy, facial attractiveness in particular. This isn't to say that personality and emotional and social traits do not matter, they play a big role in maintaining your woman.. But the woman will not be drawn to be around you in the first place if she doesn't consider you physically attractive at least to some degree (in the best case scenario, this girl will become closer with the boy and keep him as a good friend, maybe out of pity, maybe out of good will) and facial beauty is the biggest determinator of attractiveness in human beings, mainly due to its convenience; it's impossible to hide from a female that uses it to weed out potential partners and pick the most attractive males. Judging by Alexa's forced smile and glib enthusiasm, it's painfully obvious that she weeded Garrett out of the equation the first time her eyes ever latched on him. Girls of Alexa's tier will NEVER be receptive to boys of Garrett's tier.

Needless to say, someone will have to break the news to Garrett that the blonde is not for him. He will need to settle for less, much less. I will not comment on his musculature or fashion sense as those are changeable later in life, but will only focus on his face. I understand he's very young and still growing, but unfortunately the only things that could improve in his face as he grows up are his disproportionate nose and puffy cheeks, and even then, only to a small degree (the hopefully decreasing facial adiposity is really the only thing I could see making a tiny difference to his appearance). As for the nose, it will not change in shape but rather in size (but again, on a millimeter scale which is barely noticeable), and when it comes to the shape itself, anyone will agree it is anything but aesthetic.

DROP THE CTRL-C AND CTRL-V RIGHT NOW!!!

He will not grow to be an attractive male and you can tell this is true by looking at his facial structure. Narrow face, flat brow ridge, negative canthal tilt, absence of jaw definition, goofy ears are all features that generally aren't changeable and are more or less predetermined (you could say genetic) and will not signal any females of genetic fitness (symmetry) or prenatal testosterone exposure (masculine craniofacial structure) thats presence, or lack thereof, are both manifested in the human face and females are biologically designed to immediately pick up these traits in male faces, thereby determining whether the male they're looking at is attractive or not in less than a second. There is no make up to deceive this biological evaluation. Although it's unfair to rate a 13 year old undeveloped face, this 3/10 is unlikely to ever reach 5 when estimating where he is on his growth phase (unless I'm mistaken and he will grow to be a 7 foot giant). Either way, this is the judgment that Garrett will have to deal with from 80% of females, Alexa included. I remain hopeful that he will meet the right one, seeing as the majority of females aren't exactly attractive either.

Garrett didn't even win that hug lmao

Thanks user, I saved this image so I can autistically ad a chasity caption to it later.

I imagine something simple such as "losing" the key or them saying they never said they'd unlock you.

too late m8. Some user posted a pic. Garrett looks way better and has a gf now, puberty helped him big time.

So cruel.

wtf

I want to believe.

>Garrett you are more of a brother to me than my actual brother is

stop the bleeding

these girls always peak during highschool. i had two classmates like this, although they werent jerk to me, they had a hugely inflated ego with the "my limit is bigger than yours" attitude. they all ended up looking averagely attractive (which doesnt mean much considering they all thought they were beautiful) and in shitty colleges

CRAWLING

kek cannot unsee

Do women actually have something that prevents them from even acknowledging that people they find unattractive have romantic interest in them?

Or do they know, and just refuse to admit it?

Yes. Lifting heavy and getting banned from reddit.

its a cope for girls. like if an unattractive guy finds me attractive, that means im in his league? also, it would be considered rude to be mean to an unattractive guy, right? better call him a creep so i even get support for acting like a dick.
it gets better as you go up though since really attractive girls know theyre attractive and dont get insecure about it

in the white

wow

Oh no they realize plenty. Girls in general don't really like to be seen as total bitches, in that they'll put down people in their own league, especially other girls, but most will avoid picking on the super ugly kids, in the same way that you wouldn't pick on an eight year old.

They see ignoring the romantic attraction as the best option from a social/diplomatic standpoint, and it's also the most cold and pragmatic. Keeping the ugly dudes in the friendzone maintains a roster of beta orbiters to use, whereas outright rejecting is more likely than not to result in them moving to other girls.

Also the brother approach makes it that much harder for the guy to make a romantic advance. There's lots of pairs of friends with benefits. Brothers with benefits is comparatively exceedingly rare.

TL;DR: girls realise but using the guy is better than rejecting him

Keep your degeneracy to yourself.

Facial beauty is arguably the most powerful generator of human emotion. In addition to serving the obvious function of attracting the sexes to each other it has also served to inspire great works of art, prompt sadistic acts, initiate ferocious wars, and reputedly launch a thousand ships. Is it inherited? If it is, why do attractive parents often have plain children and vice-versa?
Great beauty is undoubtedly a very special asset, bestowed on very few people. Such is its power that those who possess it find it almost impossible to lead a normal life. Even those who are slightly more attractive than average appear to have many advantages in life while the less attractive are likely to suffer repeated discrimination and rejection.
Children grow up to believe that heroes are good looking, heroines are beautiful, and bad people are ugly. While many would assume that these stereotypes are fictional there is substantial evidence to suggest they are based on truth. Attractive babies receive more affection and attention from their parents and other adults, and are more likely to grow up to be well-balanced adults themselves (Bull and Rumsey 1988). Unattractive children are more likely to be bullied at school (Lowenstein 1978). Good- looking people are likely to be perceived as more intelligent (Bull and Stevens 1979), indeed they may actually be more intelligent (Clifford 1975), probably because they receive more attention. They are also likely to get better jobs, rise to higher positions, and earn more money (Bull and Rumsey 1988). You are considered to have a higher status if your partner is good looking than if they are plain (Hartnett 1973).

Handsome cadets achieve higher rank by the time they graduate (Ackerman 1990). A judge is likely to give an attractive criminal a shorter sentence (McFatter 1978). Unattractive people are associated with undesirable personalities and deeds. (Miller et al 1974), they are also “perceived as deviants, feminists, homosexuals, and politically radical” (Unger et al 1982). It is possible that an unattractive face may push the individual towards deviation of one form or another, as they seek to find a place for themselves in an increasingly competitive world. Criminals who have their appearance improved by facial surgery are less likely to re-offend (Lewison 1974). Yet nearly all these people could have grown into attractive adults had the right action been taken in early childhood.

no fuckin way

what a cunt

with that kiss dodge he didnt win shit lol

dumb whore, takes a lot of guts to put yourself out there. Sure the guy comes off beta af but he at least put himself out there.

I don't know who I hate more. The guy for being such a beta orbiter or the bitch for being a typical soulless evil cunt

How would you fix him Veeky Forums?
>Physically take him away from the public
>Shave his head
>Throw away his fedora and other clothes
>Get him some contacts
>Buy him 7 gallons of milk and tell him to drink one a day
>Get him in the gym

Could he be alpha?

is that taylor hall and jordan eberle?

that would actually be an interesting experiment
> take a dude like this, a typical fedora wearing beta orbiter Garrett
> put him on GOMAD, strict diet, heavy lifting supervised by a PT
> a few stylists to rip that fucking fedora in pieces and teach him to dress like a man
> teach him how to not be a spergy autist
> after a few months, put him and his oneitis in a room
let's call the show "Autist to Alpha"

The dude dances and had the guts to do that dance for her. Sure he looks like a loser but at least he has courage and does cardio, definitely salvageable.

You can't fix that weak ass face

Fixable

>Test
>Beard
>Surgery

no u

>GOMAD
Why?

Should he does SS too?

can't really blame them honestly

those beta orbiters really deserve it

Did really attempt to kiss her?

I cant believe that, i think he just went for the hug and wanted to put his head on her left side

I have a similar beta face like that kid, and can't grow facial hair.
Is there anything I can do?

He isnt ugly, right now he is a 6.5, if he lift he would be a 7.5

Bullshit

Ig

Mew and hope your face is still able to take better shape

shes helping bringing awareness

the lack of self awareness is astounding.

>she didn't say anything mean
>"WHAT A TYPICAL FUCKING ROASTIE"
What is she supposed to reply to a post where one of her friends just writes "oh. My. God". That was about the least hurting thing she could've written without giving a false sense of hope for the dude. She's a legitimately nice girls, which is why this beta probably fell in love with her. Who knows, she might actually be a bitch, but from what we've seen she's an actually nice girl.

Thank you for writing this. I'm currently waiting to see a psychologist to confirm I'm not mental before I get cosmetic surgery on the NHS. This will prove invaluable. Hoping to keep this thread alive until I get home and can copy pasta it.

You'd be amazed how tough it is to convince people to level with you on this.

Also, background story on this guy? No idea who he is.

Fuck you I'd beat the shit out of an 8 year old

STOOOOOOOOOOOP

That was really fucking cringe

But I bet both he and the girl will look back at it laughing in the future.

"yea he's a great friend" would have been a lot better than laughing and agreeing with her

I know a few like that that ended up being nurses and literally wiping asses for a living. Unfortunately they kept their looks and were still able to lock down a successful guy to leach off. Still have to wipe old peoples asses tho lmao.

Whoever told him this was a good idea should be shot

minoxidil. work on your neck and jaw

That's true.

another win for our guy CHAD

Scooby's better off without her.

I'm really starting to hate Chads.

>All those faggets on jewtube playing hard

I honastly would understand Garrett if he went Columbine.

Imagine the guys who filmed this whole thing.

They knew exactly what was going to happen, why didn't they warn him?

garrett doesn't need coddling and sheltering from the world. the only way he'll snap the fuck out of it is if he's allowed to pull autistic shit like that. of course, he's a born beta, there's almost no chance he will escape the hole. the most likely transformation is to a bitter "incel".

you yourself need to stop identifying with dweebs. that's not going to do your mental state any good. you need to laugh him off and not see yourself in him

CHAD ALWAYS WINS

>Remember getting cucked in HS when oneitis kissed a Chad right in front of me

>you need to laugh him off and not see yourself in him

Some feels are never forgotten user.

No matter how much we slay or how much mass we gain, they haunt us and only death can give peace from these nightmares.

>at least he has courage and does cardio, definitely salvageable.
You are a fucking idiot. "Courage" matters fuck all. It's all about face and frame.

Nigga never stood a chance

>It's all about face and frame.
What happened to height? Or did you lookism shitposters realize that many guys here are tall anyway, so now you just try to make people insecure about some shit which isn't as easy to objectively measure?

>b-b-but cherri's berries fixes all

To prove my point see- That guy is skinny with a meh face and is still fucking a 10

no more tears now

>a 10

his face is nothing special wtf are you talking about

anyone know what this plebe has been up to? Besides posting on Veeky Forums like the rest of us?

Watch the video

He actually has decent face behind the fedora and glasses

He also sounds alright

I think he is a victim of the single mom curse.

>that
>a 10
She's a generic blonde bimbo with a huge scar on her stomach

Barely a 7.

>to make people insecure about some shit
No, I just don't want faggots like you to give those less fortunate false hope, for when they finally realise the truth, it will hurt even more.
If all you had to do was adjust personality to get people to like you, you are in no fucking position to give us, who were royally fucked by genetics, any piece of advice.

>be yourself bro

face, money, social gains can get you laid alone. height cant. its good to have but worth nothing alone especially if you consider that many of them have fucked proportions or even get too tall (195+)

That's exactly what I said
She's a 10 to me desu

>it's all about face and frame
>suddenly, money or social gains alone can get you laid too
At least get your shit straight

i never said its all about face and frame. only literal autists who spend their day measuring jaw angles and dont even talk to other people think that

The post I'm replying to did, I assumed it was your.

Beta pls kys, thanks to people like you there arr women that think they are the hotshit

You sit down and shut the fuck up, I see you pop up in every fucking threat bitching about blonde women because they wouldn't pay attention to you in high school or something.

That gyno

>She would rather spend her day with autistic kids than with a normal fedora dancing guy.
That dude never had any chance

When will they learn

Idk how tall she is but I am estimating that he is 6'3 and she is 5'3

lol

they are fucking retarded on average

every. fucking. time.
>just be confident