How do I become this? What the fuck do I need to do? Help me score dick and pussy at uni

How do I become this? What the fuck do I need to do? Help me score dick and pussy at uni

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fMKIxa-iZiE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the fact that you're female and posting on Veeky Forums means you're hideous as fuck and have no chance

gg no re

Eat more. Squat more. Do some hip thrusters.

Unless you're a guy. Then I don't fucking know.

aw

her nose, tits and ass are all fake. nose might be as well

why do you think that theyre all fake?

search her on youtube, there is a short footage of her talking. completely fucking off putting. i literally lost my boner when i heard
its weird how a voice can be a major part of your attractiveness

Who is this?

google you fucking moron

On my phone

>How do I become this?
She's not really all that special so I don't know what you mean. Just not be obese, work up some sweat and then take pictures of yourself in underwear?

post current body so we can give guidance and ridicule

You can google from your phone.

Yeah you need to post your current body, make sure to crop and rotate the image so the boogeymen can't find ya

jessicababyfat

You want to be a fat gook?

Post pics of your current body so we can paint a picture.

no
>160cm (5,3)
>like 72kg
>d cup tits

post a picture of fuck off.
those stats don't mean shit without visuals

>72kg

mirin mass

censor face
post bodypic or we can't tell you shit

If you don't want help do us a favor and fuck off

>i dont even own scales im going off of what the hospital told me 8 months ago
>i am the definition of a newfag

POST A PICTURE YOU DUMB CUNT

Something where we can see your body - we don't care about your face, censor it, whatever.
Just a near current picture in swimwear or underwear would work; feel free to censor whatever you don't want us to see (tits, feminine benis, etc) - it really doesn't matter because most of us are gay.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

jessicababybrap is my absolute pinnacle wet dream ;_;

>Help me score dick and pussy at uni
White women

FPBP

not op but is jessicababyfat achievable natty for me

pics on the right are me currently, im 5
7" 165lb. been lifting for 2 months

>t. Never been with an Asian chick

No fucking clue. But you definitely still have way more room for improvement. Two months isn't jack shit.

Nice progress for two months
And she's a model
Like the top .1% of hot girls, where shaping her body is her job, + probably plastic surgery. You could probably get somewhere close tho

Work on legs more and you should be good. You have no ass.

ass is just fat

yep, i'm defo going to keep going

i know, i got the pancake ass of the genetic lottery :( but that's normal for asians tho, hopefully mitigated by squats/lunges

runners butt
i can dig it

who cares what is achievable. goals like this aren't useful. What if you get there do you just say oh im done . What if you never get there ?
? you just give up and dont try. do starting strength, and cardio on the off days to cut. see what it looks like. then just bulk and cut for ever. whatever routine you do just dont skip low bar squats.

That pic is of a female who posted on Veeky Forums regularly, you Goddamn noob. Go lurk moar

It depends. Ass shape and growth potential is genetic. But you dont know untill you've tried.

Whats your routine like?

You have good hip to waist ratio, slim down more and squat like no tomorrow

I honestly dont care about ass much either but if she wants to get like that model she will need to work on glutes and hams cause her fat tends to go to her stomach as seen in the left pics

i want to look like this
wat do

Why the fuck would she do ss dude? Are you fucking retarded? Females should do light workouts that tone their muscles. They shouldnt be attempting to put on size

Translation: I'm an idiot that doesn't understand numbers
I'll give you a hint, when I was her weight I wore plus sized clothes- and I'm 5'7. This girl is a fat dumpling to say the least.

FInd a program that has more lowerbody volume than upper body. Focus on ass, thighs and some on abs. In that order.
Then have the genetics needed to have a bodyshape like that.
Not everyone can get a big ass.

Squats and core. Notice how she has no upper body besides her waist.

just lose weight and you'll look great. thats pretty much all chicks got to do. also being natural muscular is hot too so

Your hip/waist ratio is gr8.

I don't know who the fuck the woman you want to emulate is, but you definitely have potential for a really good body. Its not bad at all now, and i'm not saying that just because i'm incredibly thirsty (pls be in London).

As others have said, work on your ass, but you're making good progress.

>Why the fuck would she do ss dude? Are you fucking retarded? Females should do light workouts that tone their muscles. They shouldnt be attempting to put on size

Are you stupid? Or just a beginner?
Light workouts doesnt build muscle the same way SS does. And muscle can only grow or shrink. You cant change the form of your muscle. Muscles make men look like men, and women look like women(unless they take it to the absolute extreme for half a decade).

Lol her h:w is like 1, you must be thirsty af dude

See
I don't think you guys know what a waist hip ratio is. She has no ass, and a protruding gut. Shes built like a fridge, as witnessed by all of the "fat gut" and "no ass" comments. Hip measure is taken at widest part around the ass/hips

routine is jason blaha's ice cream fitness, modified a bit

workout A
Squats 5x5
Deadlift 1x5
Military press 5x5
Straight bar curl 3x8
Close grip bench 3x8
Cable crunch 3x8
Barbell row 5x5

workout B
Squats: 5×5
Bench: 5×5
Barbell Row: 5×5
Tricep Extensions: 3×8
Curls: 3×8
Hyperextensions: 2×10
Cable Crunches: 3×10

current lifts (for 5x5 and 1x5 deadlifts, havent tested 1RM)
squats 110
DL 155
military press 50
bench 60
row 66

>most of us are gay
>most of us like fucking women, but wouldn't mind a dick in their ass
ftfy

How do I achieve this mode?

>6'3
>185lbs

>tone

this user is right rippetoe himself confirmed with these quotes:

>The vast majority of women cannot get large, masculine muscles from barbell training. If it were that easy, I would have them.

>Women who do look like men have taken some rather drastic steps in that direction that have little to do with their exercise program.

>Women who claim to be afraid to train hard because they ?always bulk up too much? are often already pretty bulky, or ?skinny fat? (thin but weak and deconditioned) and have found another excuse to continue life sitting on their butts.

>Rip: "You would look better if you gained about 10 lbs of muscle". Woman responds with look of utter horror. Rip: "Trust me, I've been looking at women a long time, and I'm really good at it."

There's actually many different types of muscle tissue. Ever heard of "fast/slow twitch muscle fibers"? At this point you sound really uneducated on your arguments basis

>nipples pierced
DROPPED

>ass is just fat
If you're a nigger that stores all their fat in humps on their ass to stave off overheating and dying from dehydration, sure, but real humans have muscle which shapes the ass.

in some pics she doesnt have them pierced...

>no you need to have my standards

Her hips are literally wide compared to her waist. You have no fucking idea what fridge mode is or what it looks like. Her ass is small, yes, and that has literally nothing to do with the width of her hips, which are right there for you to see.

>measurement around ass for hips

We're not tailors you moron. Fucking look at the pictures. I know dozens of women more square than her. Sure, her shoulders are relatively broad, but that's not being discussed in those posts.

Thats like saying a man has really wide hips because he has a fat ass.

>can't change form of your muscle
I'll take Tendons and Fibers for 300

you sound retarded.
we're talking about muscle size, not differnt muscle types.
are you just here to troll?

The issue with this program is that it has a lot more volume on the upper body than the lower body. on workout a your triceps gets 8 sets and your legs gets 6.

Women should do more lower body volume that upper body (unless you want a bigger upper body compared to lower body, more masculine traits)

Pluss, since women doesnt have the same amounts of test as men(cant recruit as many muscle fibers) they perform better at slightly higher rep ranges. and with more volume.

For a program that makes your body look more feminine want to build up the hourglass shape. So its recommended to do: squats, hip thrusts(the best butt exercise), lunges, chin ups or pull ups(lats help with the hourglass shape and something for abs to get a nice line or a 6-pack on your stomach when youre bodyfat levels are low enough.

Then add in exercises that covers the rest. But those are the ones that should have the most volume

Not all muscle is the same, recomp is a thing. Are you retarded?

>Ever heard of "fast/slow twitch muscle fibers"? At this point you sound really uneducated on your arguments basis

They dont mean shit for beginners. It barely matters for performance, unless youre an elite athlete and it doesnt matter for muscle building unless youre an experienced bodybuilder. youre the one who seems uneducated about them.

The people with the highest % of fast twitch muscle fibers are sedentary people. They got more than elite athletes. Yet you dont seem them outperform anyone. Musclefiber types are overrated.

> tone

Lol. Good een.

someone rate

3x a week

squat 5x5
deadlift 3x5
db bench 3x8 / db ohp 3x8
lunges 4x8-10 / RDL 4x8-10 (w/ smith machine)
lat pull down 4x12-15
cable pull through 4x12-15
seated calf raises 4x12-15

No one said anything about standards, a ratio is a number not subject to "standards". Her gut is the same size as her hips, that is a 1:1 ratio. As a female with a .69 h:w ratio, yes I can tell you for a fact she's nowhere near that, you retarded thirsty fucking needle dick.

>lost my boner when i heard
>its weird how a voice can be a major part of your attractiveness
Imagine being me and being cursed with a monotone voice. Instant friendzone.

This is what i said and then these retards recommended ss

>I say it doesn't matter
>therefore it doesn't exist
Pretty weak argument m8

alright, i will incorporate more lowerbody and ditch the curls (hate those anyway)

actually my waist is 31 and my hips are 40

._.

That's disgusting. That's fatter than me at my worst. That's like a size 16 ffs fix yourself

God fucking damnit are you the same faggot who made a thread about this shit?

I'll say it again, THREE EXCERCISES PER BODYGROUP, split the bodygroups into different days! Fuckin idiot

>Help me score dick and pussy at uni
>implying women have to be hot in order to get laid as much as they want
>implying women need to look anything more than not-totally-disgusting to get laid plenty

Also,
>being this big of a degenerate
Enjoy the loose, shot out pussy, because no one else will.

You're a fucking idiot. Her waist is literally fucking smaller than her hips. What the fuck do you think the waist is? Are you purposefully acting like a fucking moron? Is your inly defense insulting some anonymous person's dick size just because you can't actually form a proper counter argument?

If you think the waist is below the hips you're too stupid to be allowed to live

If you want a feminine look then something like this would be better:

A
Squats 4x8-10
OHP 3x8-10
Barbell hip thrusts 3x8-10
Lat pulldown/Chin ups 3x8-10
Leg raises 3x8-10

B
Squats 4x8-10
Bench press 3x8-10
Lunges 3x8-10 or deadlift 2-3x8-10
Rows 3x8-10
Calves and/or Leg Raises 3x8-10

8-10 simplymeans you can chose whatever rep range you want within that range.

But many sets on the deadlift can be problematic from a tecnique point of view, so lunges would be a better choice, or you can simply do deadlifts with 1 or 2 sets with 5 reps.

Rekt
Based fpbp

no, what are you talking about? lol
why do a brosplit

>ITT: female posters can destroy any civility
>gotta prove I'm so Chad in my anonymous posts

Christ.

I WANT THIS TRANSFORMATION
HELP
I WANT HER AFTER

>UK plug socket

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

thanks for the routine rec! will do it for next time

Post start and current

just answer the question, faggot

You'll need a surgeon for that

why?

Where do I get one of these?

LONDON

how do i become this?
ps im a man

maybe, are you too? ;)

youtube.com/watch?v=fMKIxa-iZiE

Not that bad. It's not anymore off putting than a dirty degenerate hoe with a heavy American accent.

>tone

i think is
samefagging

i meant this

oh jesus that accent