Who is /fat/ for?

>Who is /fat/ for?
Fatty fatty two by fours who can't fit through the kitchen door

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Previous thread:

>lost 40lbs total as of yesterday in a little under 3 months
>another 4 months+ to lose the next 60lbs

I hope I can keep this pace going

>tfw no belly gf to lose weight with

I bet you ate a Dole Banana - Bananas, 7 inch medium Banana you little minx.

> he thinks he is going to keep up his first stretch of fatloss,

mate your right about the stall area, get ready to want to kill yourself for about 3 years

well user, it'll get increasingly more difficult to shed the last pounds, but up until a certain loss, you can keep this pace up.
I'm down to the last 10 pounds now, but the loss rate started getting much slower at about 20 pounds to goal weight. That's my personal experience.

i'm making pizza tonight. wholewheat thin crust (fuck that cauliflower shit), homemade tomato sauce, low on the olive oil, fresh mozzarella, probably gonna top it with capsicum, onions, jalapenos, and a bit of bacon.

you seem very motivated
for now

remember it won't always be this easy
I don't want to see you fizzle out

I had 4 L of Pilsner Beer yesterday

I will never make it

Sounds fucking bomb user. Will you make the crust yourself? If so, got a recipe to share?
Thanks. I think I might head to the store later and pick up what's needed to make a pizza...

Tell me your experience - how do you go about your sodium intake? What do you use it for? When do you avoid it? I'm especially interested in those on IF and keto.

never paid it any mind
it's not essential for weight loss

Im doing IF (10 PM - 2PM)

I dont focus on it anyways , i eat veggies for lunch (usualy some salad with tomatoes,cucumber carrots) and then some rice/brocoli chicken dinner

works for me.

Aight /fat/, here fuckin' goes

Time to lose this shit. I've read the sticky and I'm planning to start going to the gym next monday, starting off with Sean10mm's Stripped 5x5, cause I sure as hell can't do chinups or 8 dips. I've got the upper arm strength of a 10-year-old dutch girl. Will also put some cardio in. The treadmill awaits.

Gonna be aiming for 1800 - 1900 calories. Had some ice cream left over from 2 nights ago, threw that shit out today. I just hope the motivation I've got going this morning doesn't fade by the time it's monday.

I stopped drinking, which should help a lot

I'm going to keep trying! I never really ate that much on a regular basis, but sometimes at my old job I would eat something shitty and easy access (we had free 300 calorie cookies sitting in front of us 8 hours a day for customers) or do a lot of drinking.

That should be behind me, though.

Same user, here's a pic of me right now. For tracking purposes.

Why do you still post your retarded water weight loss "before and after" pic where you basically just swallow your gut and you're still a fat fuck? no one wants to see your disgusting pics, no one is impressed by that. Stop posting them and fuck off

>I don't want to see progress pictures on a /fat/ thread

woooow lad you're so hard. that will teach him for sure! what a good service your post did

Thanks for the input. The reason why I'm asking is that the general consensus seems to deem salt as being all bad and no good since the average diet contains too much junk.
I wonder if it can be used for good or at least for regulation to avoid losing too much water or losing more fat.

>30 pounds of water weight
Do i have to explain it to you again?

Losing water weight isn't progress you fat fuck, progress pics are when your go from fat to fit not when you lose 10 pounds of water weight

t. angry fat fuck who can't lose weight and gets triggered at others trying to lose weight

>what does "pic" mean

> progress is only when you go from fat to arnold schwarzenegger
spotted the dyel

Please give me more lessons on what you think constitutes progress pics and on why people shouldn't post them according to your perfectly well-adjusted set of values for this mongolian tapestry knitting board

not him, but clearly you're not from around here. Go jerk your own cock on CBT asshole, here we view any timeline of progress as important, and if you don't like it, then go fuck yourself. This is a support group as much as it is an educational discussion so get the fuck out of here, you mongrel.

That's not even 2000 calories. Just eat little for the next few days. Or fast.

>you're not from around here.
Ah you must be the mayor of /fat/ who keeps track of who visits the general regularly and who is new!
The reason i got assblasted over his post is because he kept posting his "progress" pic where he just swallows his tummy a month ago and he posted it again here as if it's he achieved some significant change
If anyone is new it's your major of /fat/

he started at 299lbs

so presumably his water weight was included in that first 16lbs

how much water weight do you think people have?

don't forget your hat when you leave

im talking about the body progress pic not the fucking mfp weight loss chart

so you think he lost 16lbs of fat in the first month

and then in the second month he lost 13 pounds, but it was all water weight?

or do you think he had 30lbs of water weight?

kill yourself

But the other shit that is in the beer, all bad :( I did 40km bike ride before that, but i still had to confess

>2 binges in 5 days
>still the same weight

I feel terrible about it, but jehova has forgiven me?
I promise I won't squander this
back on the horse

>tfw been losing weight for 5 months
>just got a girls number for the first time in my life

is this what making it feels like

Need help on those last ~8 kg
I'm so fucking close and I'm starting to relapse.. i crave soda, McDonald's and other shit and it seems that the desire to eat this shit grows stronger by the day
I'm sick and motherfucking tired of eating plain chicken with brown rice and calculating anything at this point
Seriously guys what the fuck do I do now I'm craving a Big Mac right now while there is a tupperbox of chicken and rice in the office fridge right now

Reposting from the dead thread
I have a friend who seen that >guy_loses_weight_cause_friends_send_him_"fatass"_sms.jpg
He said "challenge accepted" and started doing the same for me. Literally sending me "good day, fat bastard" daily. I'm genuinely upset about that, although I admit I'm 13 kgs overweight.

I don't want him to get the pleasure of feeling as if it were his actions that made me lose the weight as I've done it two years before and I keep daily weight records since. So I blocked his messages for change in lifestyle must come from within me.

Just make yourself burger instead of craving shity food with shity stuff inside

Also dont say you need help on last X KG cuz you will relapse if you reach the desired weigth

keep on going, erase all the shity stuff with random vegies/fruit

there is no need to eat plain rice and chicken only

If you truly want to make it, you will stay away from that trash. The biggest mistake people like you make is that when they reach their goal, they go back to their old habits and gain it all back. Change your relationship with food user, McDonalds is absolute trash and you should have no desire to eat it, even when you are fit as fuck.

well this is some truly despicable level of gains goblinery, attributing the weight loss success of your friend to yourself because you sent them a text a day... If he thinks that is what "support" is, he's mistaken clearly. Instead of blocking him, you should have sent him a text telling him about how you don't like him appropriating your personal achievements for himself, and that he crossed a personal boundary wether intentionally or not. Tell him to back off, and that you don't need his "help".

I'm down to last 4.9kg here.
Honestly user much like the other anons who answered you said, it's about changing your relationship with food. Now I'm not one to throw the first stone because I have sinned, I still "crave" certain delicacies, but I never go about with fulfilling the impulse. And that's the deal with temptation. It's not wrong to be tempted (though it is inefficient and risk-inducing), but it's wrong to comply and go on with the motion.
So as long as you contain yourself from relapsing into those unhealthy foods, you'll be alright. And for fuck sake, add some variety to your diet...You don't have to eat solely chicken and rice. Get to experimenting in the kitchen, look up new recipes, you can eat healthy and hit macros/calorie goals with something other than the classic chicken/rice/broccoli.

Thank you, that is a huge help. We all will make it, brother.

Yeah, tell him to back off and you don't need the help.

If you just block him, he may not even realize it and still try to take credit for your weight loss

Thanks senpaitachi

But that shit actually works. This guy has been posting "fat fucks" in every thread for ages now and I appreciate it because it's a nice reminder that normies literally see fat people as less intelligent subhumans who can't control themselves. Let him bully you and make the change.

These wojacks are getting more demeaning

But this is different, user. Here you have someone who relies on demeaning us with NO intent to claim our success as their own.
Just think of the social ridicule the OP user could face if his friends went about, say in a social gathering in front of lovely girls, saying he was the one doing all the hard work, motivating him "all the way through"...You have to see the social consequences. Robbing OP user of his claim to success in a social situation is shameful and should be prevented before it becomes a running joke, or some mean to discredit his hard work around his social circles...

use it

I don't get this thinking. Surely by now your cravings should be if not dead then highly diminished.

Maybe you should be making better food. It's a life style change user.

And also why the fuck are you eating plain chicken? Spice that shit up. Vary what your eat. You can lose so much eat really good and have a lot of variety of you bother to learn how to cook different things.

I know CBR gets pushed here a lot but there's so much more out there than that. COOK MOTHERFUCKER COOK

>sending a private message between two people
vs
>constantly drawing attention to the fact someone is fat in front of all their friends
are very different things

And also...Might I add...Since we're on the topic of self-improvement in general...Clean your room guys.

I understand the difference between those two social contexts, but I was, as I specified it earlier, thinking of the >social consequences.
I don't know what kind of utopian friendship bonds you have my friend, but in all honesty, in current day and age, it's not uncommon to see your friends talking about you to other people, and putting laundry to dry so to speak. So the friend OP user is talking about might very well be spreading word on how he is helping him lose weight, and appropriating the results for himself.
The "social gathering ridicule" example of event I gave is just an idea on how this behavior could manifest itself in public, as in who has never seen a "friend" cockblock another by belittling them in front of girls?

>Oh girls, you know user used to be fat?
>Yeah I helped him through it, gave him constant daily support until he made it.
>Girls: Wow Friend of user, you're SUCH a good friend (I think I am more interested in you now for virtue signalling).

>he thinks "private" messages must always remain "private".

Also your second line :
>constantly drawing attention to the fact someone is fat in front of all their friends

Great reading comprehension m8.
His friend will obviously only take credit for OP user's success if he is not fat anymore, thus he won't be reminding people that he is fat, rather than he is not anymore THANKS TO HIM.

Confess.

I went out to eat and had pic related with a glass of wine. I don't know how many calories it was.

Three beers a 8oz beef burger medium rare on a brioche bun thick cut fries and a delectable smattering of milk chocolate digestives

Scale didn't go up though tdee of 3200

Decided to skip breakfast and go OMAD because I'm broke as fuck today

Will probably end at around 1k to 1200 with this

Finished the Couch-To-5k programme today and nearly in the sub-180 club. I will keep my efforts up. Even on those days when I slip I'll get back up and keep going. I think I'm gonna make it lads.

Guys what do you eat at lunch?
Got any receipes for meal preps?

>mfw my doctor prescribed me to take two dozen pills every day and a super strict diet for the next two months
Fug, I should have started losing weight way earlier. Now when my liver, pancreas and kidneys are a bit fucked, there is no other way, is there.

I have finally gone from fat to chubby. Currently starting my journey to chadhood. Wish me luck, /fat/izens. I hope I never have to visit this general again.

Anyone else participating in cheat year?

How's it going for you?

How do I measure waist for the bf% calculator? Suck it in, stick it out or try to keep it kinda neutral?

I got 3 hours into my cheat decade and I couldn't take any more

>not going for cheat century

weak

Neutral you idiot

215 today lads, was 245 end of april
we're all gonna make it (take EC tho lol)

>ate a chicken bowl thing yesterday that was kind of salty
>still thirsty today
the fuck that shit must have been all salt. I can't stop drinking water.

>tfw in a slip-back rut
come too far to let it beat me though
as long as I'm doing well 51% of the time, I'm moving forward

Or you have diabetes

I'm thin and in good health.

I wonder if that's good. Seems like it would be too rich.

Congrats senpai
Remember your goal and don't be a fag

how the FUCK do you look like this at 5'10" 176?

Have you literally zero muscle mass?

how do so many people fuck up the /fat/ thread title

4 beers

Also, you're 5'8" faggot

Type 1 diabetes doesn't care about your weight

But normally I'm not thirsty. I think it was just the food.

But neutral is kinda subjective isn't it?

It only takes one bowl of too much sugar or to much salt to get the beetus

Probably. Either that or my scale is off.

Oh, sorry, I don't usually have to convert to stone age units

>plateauing for over a month
>feel and eat like shit but still run and go to the gym 6x a week
>go on first date in a long time for pizza, literally eat half the pie in front of my date
>everything goes great but still feel bad about eating so much
>weigh myself two days later
>lost a kg and am now the lightest I have ever been in my life
We're all gonna make it

You have a long road ahead of you. like 50 lbs. lift hard

Yeah, my goal is to get to 70 kg ( so lose 22 lbs ) by the end of summer. After that, maybe again that much. And I also need to gain some of it back in the form of muscle mass. I don't know how realistic that is, or how long it will take, but I hope I can do it.

How many squats should I do every day?

Until your legs can no longer carry your body. At which point you lay in bed for the rest of the day and do other exercises which do not require the use of your lags. Repeat until you are literally incapable of moving and go to sleep. Repeat same next morning.

I do 80 but now my right knee hurts and I don't know why

My family, friends, and coworkers always want to go out on Thursdays when my weigh ins are on Fridays. I am over this, I just want to stay at home for another month and come out when I'm actually at my goal weight.

Did any good anime come out after 2014?

I'd say he was around 34 -37% BF. Try to make comments helpful.

I was hoping to put myself through C25K, but I don't think I'd be able to pull that shit off. I get winded after less than a minute of jogging. My plan is to get on a weight-loss diet, go to the gym for some lifting but mostly focus on cardio.

How do you fat fucks even get so fat?

I can barely eat more than one meal a day.

>I can barely eat more than one meal a day.

That's weirder than over eating. Food tastes good, that's why people over eat. Sounds like you have a fucking disorder.

Lack of exercise, really. Most people are quite happy to eat 3 meals a day and sit at a computer all day while not really doing any exercise at all. Story of my life thus far.

I forgot to log some some food yesterday and ate two slim jims as I thought I had the calories left.. afterwards I realized what I did, logged the forgotten food and moved the two slim jims to today so I would be terribly over my calories yesterday..

You honestly don't know? It's kind of a global epidemic all over the first world.
Or did you just want to feel superior?

We're all very proud of you for not being fat. You're the most righteous person in this thread. Trophy is in the mail.

>I can barely eat
>everyone else is like me
stop living in your autistic bobble