What the fuck is wrong with world

What the fuck is wrong with world

nothing.

Well... how much time have you got?

Hitler lost

I don't know how you could look at OP's image and say that

dude its just one couple out of the hundreds of thousands of normal ones.
shits been going on for centuries. instagram just makes it easier for ppl to point out a VERY SMALL MINORITY

this

This.
The sky isn't falling, the internet just makes it seem like it is

The more people keep voting for liberals, the worse it will get.

Turning yourself into a botched version of the opposite gender has not been going on for centuries, my man. Turning a mentally ill woman into a "man" or vice versa is the equivalent of giving retards ice-pick lobotomies. Doesn't work out and only harms them

Who the fuck cares you autistic manchild

> this is what TRANS looks like

We can tell just looking at you, don't need the attention seeking shirt

Sorry tough guy, I just hate seeing people suffer

not fitness

>Doesn't work out and only harms them
even so you said it yourself. IT HARMS THEM. not you.
go donate to the kids suffering in third world countries

True... Until you walk outside and realize not even one in two thousand are like that.

You know when people tell you to go outside? That's not a meme. Getting your world views from the internet is beta and gay.

Exactly what I was going to post.
What said is partly true, but remember we've always had freaks, it's just now we have the science to make new ones.

If you want to be enraged by trannys, try living in the UK. It's still classed as a mental illness, but instead if trying to talk you out of it like they do with most mental illnesses (including body dysmorphia, which is a very similar condition) it's standard practice to just submit to their demands and give them hormones and treatment.

Not him, but I thought this shit was just internet faggotry.

Then, I got a job managing a call center. It's about 1/10 are gay/tranny.

changed their gender just to do what was intended anyway. fucking psychopaths i swear....

It's part of a bigger development, mental illness and degeneracy paraded as the new normal by jewish media. It's Weimar Germany light, which at least means the West will get a chance at redemption once the inevitable backlash happens.

>Then, I got a job managing a call center. It's about 1/10 are gay/tranny.
no shit only jobs those weirdos would take. call centers are cancers

I mean, are you that sheltered that you think this is the worst thing going on with the world right now?

DELETE

You mean, what the fuck is wrong with the West. You are pampered, pussified degenerates who will drown themselves in your own filth

Giving them money to further breed and exacerbate the issue is shortsighted, wasteful and cruel, not helpful.

How can you identify as male if you retain and use the abilility to bear a child, and how can you identify as female if you keep a penis and get people pregnant?

He's living a good life if some retard fucking with his own body which in no way effects Op personally is his biggest problem.
Mine is those gang bangers down the street that check my recycling from time to time to see if I bought anything nice. I keep all those boxes in my basement. Probably a fire hazard but who cares

You mean, what the fuck is wrong with the East. You are poor, uneducated peasants who will isolate and drown themselves in your own closemindedness.

>FTFY

is that Ryan Gosling?

Every day we stray further from God's light