Story Time Veeky Forums

Story Time Veeky Forums

>Be decent looking guy but a little socially retarded.
>Not a virgin, but never banged a girl with a decent body.
>Become Veeky Forums to help boost my confidence.
>Start noticing nerdy looking girl with nice body miring me at the gym.
>I don't think much of it and focus back on lifting.
>She eventually approaches me and makes it painfully obvious that she is interested.
>She straight up asks for my number.
>We hang out a few times.
>Once I am comfortable I invite her to my place.
>We start making out
>She is complimenting my body the whole time.
>I slide my hand down her pants and it feels like I put my hand in a bucket of warm water.
>I rip her clothes off and start finger blasting her.
>She is so wet it sounds like someone trying to walk in rubber boots full of water.
>She then climbs on top of me and starts feeling my shoulders and arms while kissing/licking my chest and abs.
>During this her pussy is rubbing on my thigh and it literally feels like a wet hot sponge.
>I flip her over and fuck her brains out.
>Afterwards we are laying bed and she is gliding her hands over my body and complimenting me.

T-thanks Veeky Forums

P.S.

Can't post body pic due to obvious tattoo placements, I don't want to be identified.

Good job

post lifts?

>tfw no wet hot sponge on your leg

Thank you, we are all going to make it.

My lifts are weak since I usually 6 sets in the 8-12 rep range, a lot of pull-ups on pull day. Push, Pull, Legs.

I focus on strict form on all lifts and keep the weight low to moderate. Also I've been doing IF for almost a year now and it really dropped my body fat down.

good job

I'm gonna visit my /oneitis/ out of state next month, we agreed to hang out at her place, have a drink and watch her favorite show on netflix.
It's still a code word for sex right?
I can't believe I'm so close to making it.

Lol think again

Yes it is

"user, you're such a great friend"

Grab a pack of condoms before you get there, and go with the flow. Try something, and if it doesn't work, give up on her.

It's ALWAYS worth it to try.

I doubt that's going to happen.
>We snap each other a bunch
>At some point she snaps me a bikini pic
>respond with a beach pic
>she just sends me the blushing emoji
>2 days later she texts me saying that I should come visit her

You're going to spill the ravioli

Don't waster this opportunity user. I'm cheering for you.

Yeah, let's do this:
>born with shitty genetics
>start lifting nevertheless in hopes that it will get better
>240 kg diddy, 200 kg squat, 170 kg bench and 115 kg OHP at 94 kg later I still look like absolute dogshit
>the only reason I keep on lifting is because it lets me forget about how fucking miserable I am for a short while
Hope you enjoyed that one, Veeky Forums.

>94kg
Ita because you're a manlet user

I'm 185 cm. My shoulders are narrow, my hips are wide, my head looks huge, I store fat in the lower body, my face is literally 4/10 on top of also being feminine (not even a hint of beard at the age of 21).
I've just lost the HEIGHT, FACE, FRAME lottery.

GODDAMN WOMAN HAVE IT SO EASY

They could literally approach any Chad in the gym and get him to fuck their brains out in just a week

please post stats + 8 rep maxes
i want to fuck the cutie at my gym

>115kg ohp

mirin

this comment gave me stomach pains. I hope to god OP does not experience this

Boys the same thing is happening to me. Problem is that we're both too shy to talk to each other. I'll catch her looking at me and she'll basically break her neck looking away. I'm pretty fucking sure she's at least somewhat interested. I have resting bitch face and she seems shy as fuck so she'll never approach me. I'm borderline autistic and don't know how to talk to people I don't know. How do I not spill my spaghetti everywhere.

You just gotta go for it. Was in the same situation as you but then one day she just never showed up to the gym again

You realize the gym actually gives you an out to talk to her. its not great but next time shes using something just ask if you can work in and go from there.

Go say hello and ask if she wants to go get some food or a drink.
>hey, whats up. wanna grab some food with me?

Not hard nigger