Why aren't you vegan Veeky Forums? I've been on a vegan diet for two weeks and I feel great

Why aren't you vegan Veeky Forums? I've been on a vegan diet for two weeks and I feel great.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/03/europeans-genes-fat-neanderthals_n_5083408.html
bluezones.com/recipes/food-guidelines/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Quitting cheese is really fucking hard. I can easily live without meat, milk and eggs but the occasional bread+cheese is just so good.

I like the taste of meat and dairy

Try it for at least a week its not bad

because I am white

huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/03/europeans-genes-fat-neanderthals_n_5083408.html

Because I am not a rich fag

stop posting this vegan shill shit every few hours you dingus

>beans are more expensive than chicken

Beans have too many carbs and calories for the amount of protein they have. That's on top of plant protein being inefficient on the human body.

Then why are Shiitake mushrooms amazing in terms of protein quality/availability? They have 2g protein per 100g.

>too many carbs
that's a meme
>plant protein inefficient
that's a meme too, for the most part. you can still easily meet your daily protein needs.

>why aren't you vegan Veeky Forums?
I have tried too, but I can't give up seafood.

Interesting. I've been on a non-vegan diet for 28 years and I also feel great.

gup gup I love red meat

>Then why are Shiitake mushrooms amazing in terms of protein quality/availability?
>They have 2g protein per 100g!
Are you fucking with me? That's terrible.

Meant and dairy lower test.

That's because it works on your opiod receptors. It's like having a mild heroin habit.

been vegan for 2 years, feel better than ever.

Do you lift? I ctrl f "vegan" in /cbt/ threads and always get zero results.

Because a vegan diet can be just as crap as a normal one. Just cleaning up your diet makes good sense. Add lots of leafy greens and colored veggies. Eat fewer quality cuts of meat. Cut out processed junk.

>Why aren't you vegan

you say this like veganism is the default, rather than an aberration

I tried for a few months, but I was constantly bloated and hungry (probably due to a lack of protein), and gave up eventually.

im pretty sure even portobella mushrooms or whatever have about 3g/cup. it is solid protein though.

let's not forget that most mushrooms are 90% water. if you're comparing the actual stuff of the fungus and not just the water content, between 1/4 and 1/3 of the solid constituents are various amino acids

I'm on day one of the vegan diet. I've really only ate peanut butter and bananas. I feel alright.

I do this:

bluezones.com/recipes/food-guidelines/

It's good. Still allows me the occasional indulgence like a bit of meat once a weak and brings most if not all the benefits of eating a whole food plant based diet.

Seems very solid.