Eric Kanevsky is by far the WORST fitness personality right now

Eric Kanevsky is by far the WORST fitness personality right now.

This fat fuck is claiming to have gained 45lbs of lean mass in 6 weeks and offering $200 coaching after his FIRST show, when he still needs a coach himself.

Yesterday people were calling him out on his 45lbs lies and he went to their profile and posted pictures of them on his story, shaming their bodies. He also claims to look better than Connor Murphy who has "some of the smallest shoulders I've ever seen."

Is there a biggest faggot in fitness?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BV3oZjMFOHs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

relax

go away Connor Murphy

>hairline
JUST

This really riled me up, I admit - not just because of his OBVIOUS lies and delusion, but also for the fact that a clear steroid abuser with palumbo gut is shaming people who naturally work to look good. Fucking scumbag.

45lb in 6 week is just impossible, 5lb a year is realistic

tfw he cant figure out his legs and refuses to do squat/bench/deadlift and his huge fluctuations in weight are due to drugs so he probably cant help natural bodybuilders

>45lbs in 6 weeks
Is that supposed to say months or is he actually retarded?

>5lb a year is realistic
That is too much to be real

1lbs per year

this new

instagram.com/p/BV3oZjMFOHs/

>Up exactly 45 lbs in under a month since show day and still rocking visible abs. Remember when I said my plan was to gain 20-30 pounds of lean mass and people said it was impossible? Lol

I hate this fat balding fuck too. He never squat, benches or deadlifts lmao and his waist is horrible. Fuck this fat attention seeking faggot I'll beat his ass.

He started deadlifting after the competition

Honestly he's like the typical north american who uses shit UGL gear and permabulks thinking they're gaining muscle. Needs to get himself to a european pharmacy and then sort his diet out.

His disrespect to the compound movements is unacceptable. As you can tell he ignores them. A dude of this "mass" having issues with 315 squats with belt and wraps on, lol

I found his contest prep videos interesting, but that rebound is some bullshit. He's still lean and claiming 230lbs at some manlet height.

Isn't he Russian? Second, he is 21. He looks old as shit.

>clear steroid abuser
only literal ignorants and delusional faggots can't tell differance between steroid user and natural

also, why you are so upset? He never claimed natty and he always hints that he is roiding but as everybody know, you can't say that shit out loud becasue you can get in trouble especially when you are some sort of internet personality

>Up exactly 45 lbs in under a month since show day
peronally i don't see anything special in that especially that he was starting as a dehydrated piece of turd. You can see how puffy his face is so he's probably on dat dere dbol so his weight gain is nothing special.

>He never claimed natty and he always hints that he is roiding
nope, he was clearly suggesting he's natty

Dude was a fucking nobody before juice.
I remember his first months of youtube fitness faggotry and he looked like shit and was weak at everything.
Now that he's a juicehead he still looks underwhelming.

He's clearly on dbol/deca/oxy or similar. Check out that bloated gut.

yeah and him and that other cuck with the moon face and tiny arms spent an entire video teasing Connor Murphy about his steroid use.

Lol at this faggit being on gear and still having the shittiest legs I've ever seen

why do you faggots cry about him using steroids while he is roiding since his teenage years? Literally no one gave a single fuck about him before he got lean.