Gym Shark is gay

If you own a piece of clothing from gym shark you're a faggot, even more if you work out in it.

oke

>90% of their models are niggers
>super overpriced

they clearly exist to only sell to white cuck nu-males

Yes. Fags who wears gym shark follows bro-splits.

not that there's anything wrong with that

frustrated fatties

Skinny dyel. I hit 1/2/3/4 before you even lifted. What are you hitting today bro? Arms?

I have some pieces from Gymshark. I sometimes buy stuff thats in sale. Like tanks, stringers or t-shirts. Occassional sweatpants too. Most stuff is pretty good too. Sure, you could walk around just fine in your 3 dolllar cotton tee from wallmart but why not buy some workout shirts? If not gymshark, nike, adidas or any other sportbrand will give you some nice choices. Gymshark provides some good quality stuff for decent prices. Nike is way more expensive with their good clothing. Granted, they make top of the line work out clothes but gymshark is a nice in between expensive & high end and supercheap & piece of cotton. I would never buy a gymshark hoodie or leggings or gymbag, etc. But the basic stuff like sweatpants and t-shirts are great.

>inb4 5 cents has been deposited into your gymsharkâ„¢ account

iv never actually seen anyone wearing it to the gym. i imagine the type of person who buys this cuck shit doesnt actually work out

the site even focuses on the "fashion" side, not the "performance" side like UA or nike would do

>wearing a stringer, ever
You're a massive faggot don't come back to this board you're not welcome here.

>literally makes an official shill post and thinks that by pointing it out its ok

jokes on you i already knew the OP was a cuckshark employee and that this is a shill thread

Are girls who wear Gymshark faggots too?

i think the faggotist part is that there are people mocking others for what they wear to the gym. Who really gives a fuck..

>posts pic of a sponsored gym shark fitness whore
I would never allow my girl to wear gymshark

>even the females are niggers

wew

Itt: fat or overly skinny white nu males cucks who are mad theyre not pic related. Crabs in a barrel

is that an ironic post?

just another stupid company making money on stupid idiots that feel like they need that shit. Just look at the owner.

Why are you all so completely obsessed with what other people do and wear? It's not healthy.

they must be doing pretty badly. this is like their only model left, thye used to use different ones. they are also resorting to advertising on 4 chinz

i guess ill be seeing a lot in the clearance aisle so maybe ill pick some up one day

>never even heard of this brand
>google their website
>all the models are black

Is this one of those black only brands like FUBU back in the day? (I loved fubu)

This is your average GymShark-fan

wait was the guy wearing the blacked hat wearing cuckshark too?

KEKSHARK. There we have it.

You couldn't be more correct.

someone make one of those starter pack pics for gym cucks with gymshark stuff

don't forget bodybuilding.com

it's hard to keep a straight face when i see some dyel kid in bb.com stuff

The only people I've seen wear gymshark were DYEL

but you get bb stuff for free when you order big shipments from them. iv never used the stuff but i can see why people would

I've never seen a strong person in my gym wearing gymshark. Only skinny dyel kids.

seems like reddit: the brand

maybe you marketers should try there instead

Ohhh, I hit 1/2/3/4/5 before you were a twinkle in your mother's rapist eyes. Fuck off cunt.

so many girls in my gym wear the leggings (my gym is a massive uni one) and I'm seriously not complaining.

Apparently the leggings sell out in minutes of them being re-stocked.

As for the mens stuff, I generally agree with most of the thread. Would consider getting the tapered cotton bottoms if not so expensive

Gym shark is honestly pretty nice if only because their shirts are cut with a more athletic/muscular body type in mind, it's nice to get a t shirt that fits my shoulders/upper back well without billowing around my midsection. That being said I don't like their branding and there ARE other brands that offer a similar product so I don't buy gym shark, but I would also not say that there is no reason to purchase their clothes.

Basically, yeah.