Beard gains

So Veeky Forums I'm 24 years old and my beard looks like I've just turned 17. I consider taking roids to make my beard finally grow but I don't know if this will actually help me.

Its kinda weird because I can easily build muscles faster than anybody I know but I don't have any body hair. My chest looks like I've shaved it and my arms still have blonde hair that makes them not visable.

Will I make beard gains by injecting testosterone or is there any other mothod that might help me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=friuo8CSrag
beardprofile.com/articles/article/19/the-guide-to-growing-your-beard-with-minoxidil
youtube.com/watch?v=D8m7Ay-1XfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do it bro. fuck up your body in the hopes of getting a beard. fuck how retarded do you people get?

You genetically cant. Dont waste your time worrying about something that you dont need to worry about.
Its like being 5"5 and wanting to be 6"3, just wasted emotion

how does this fuck up my body?

Because you're an idiot who hasn't done any research on roids and roiding.

consider ending yourself

but since you have done the research, can you please enlighten me?

google it before making a thread. minoxidil

Just don't have a beard.

take 1,5g test twice a week for 16 weeks and you'll be good. literally not a single downside, these other fags are talking out of their asses

Lmao i feel u bruh i make gains fast af, but have almost no body hair and my beard is super weak. My slightly educated guess is we got good test levels but the androgen receptors on the hair follicles are fewer or have less affinity for test than is typical.

This.

Also remember that there is no afterlife or reincarnation and this is the only life and the only body that you'll ever have.

youtube.com/watch?v=friuo8CSrag

>I'm considering messing with my internal hormonal levels
>no I won't do research please spoonfeed me, stranger on an anonymous Antarctican leopard footprint exchange forum
Go ahead. You deserve it.

Beards are alright, although I'm not a big fan of everyone trying to get a beard to be a hipster or some fashion nonsense

I have a beard for personal reasons...

Most guys have shit beard genetics until you hit your 30s. Just deal with it for now. If you live healthy then your 30s are just an extension of your 20s anyway.

I'd trade my beard for a full hairline desu

Minoxidil. Shit works. Youtube it.

Hairyness has little to do with test production.

Hairyness is genetic, It usually means your androgen receptors in your hair follicles aren't as sensitive to testosterone. Those with sensitive receptors are prone to growing full beards at a young age but also going prone to going bald at a young age.

lol beardlet

I've been able to grow a full beard since I was 20/21.

If he can't grow a proper beard at 24 he's fucked up

I know this pain

Nice Ty, gonna try.

I bought some biotin and that's been helping my patches on my cheeks, but hair will only grow if you have the follicles or whatever there already. I also bought some beard pomade that I use every now and then that's supposed to help but it doesn't really help much grow. The beard pomade is mostly just for straightening your beard. I used to take test(cause I actually have low test) but I never saw any beard gains from it. Used to take 200mg a week or two, not sure since it's been a while.

beardprofile.com/articles/article/19/the-guide-to-growing-your-beard-with-minoxidil

Damn dude, you're so unique and thoughtful for growing a beard for personal reasons and not to be a hipster or for fashion.

Get a beard transplant. Otherwise just 250mg test e e5d. It was a nice side effect, doesnt work for everyone though

>anonymous Antarctic leopard footprint exchange forum
These just keep getting more and more outlandish

I'm currently in my fourth week of minoxidil, it definitely kicks your beard into gear. So far I have only seen little white hairs srpouting, but they are growing where I haven't had facial hair before. Apparently, in about 3 months the will turn terminal, and no longer need the encouragement. The fucking headaches killed at first, but they subside after week 1

It's a codeword for i'm muslim.

Evan?

I couldn't grow a beard until I was about 27, keep lifting heavy weights.

Are you really proud of this picture or something? you post it all the fucking time. Your beard sucks btw.

I suffer from the same type of cucked beard
would kill for the hair line to be a bit further up the cheeks

They are fucking with you.
Do NOT use minoxidil for your beard.
One of it's side effects is that it inhibits the production of collagen, which keeps your skin young looking.
That's ok if you are using it on the crown of your head, but if you put it on your face you're gonna look rekt.

i'll say my life is mostly shit by first world standards but i do have a wonderful beard that is an endless source of positivity when brushing or stroking it

If your facial hair looks like shit, don't grow facial hair. It's that simple dipshit

I have a shitty chin, so my only option is to keep the beard (which thankfully is full and looks good). I wish the shaved look worked for me but oh well.

guarantee you don't look nearly as bad without a beard as you think you do. anyway, if you are in shape it doesn't matter so much.
stop looking for a cheat code for a nice beard, it isn't going to happen.

Beards are for jawlets.

Prove me wrong.
If you have a beard, prove you have a good jawline without.

If you can't prove this wrong its because its right.

Took me until 22 to really start growing a respectable one. It may still fill in over time.

Honestly the best thing to do is to be clean shaven all the time. Worst thing to do when you cant grow a beard is to try to and end up with 13 year old pube beard, not only does this look like shit but anyone who sees it will know you cant grow one even if you tried. Being clean shaven makes you look presentable and gives the illusion that you choose not to have a beard that you could have.

I am greatly saddened that beards have been taken by nu-males and metrosexuals.

They actually haven't been taken over by them

Right, I forgot to include overweight people hiding their fat face.

Hows mine lookin

>>>>>>>>>>>/fat/

Hopefully you're on a /cut/ though

Ist this true? Can anybody that used it approve this?

Guilty.

> writes diary entry
> posts textbook picture of a hipster

what did he mean by this

Not a hipster kiddo

>Move along

Yeah and i Love every single new one i see

like overly groomed pubes my man

>high protein diet with lots of vegetables
>daily multivitamin and fish oil capsule
>cut back on alcohol and caffeine
>get a boar bristle beard brush and brush your beard once a day after your shower
>use conditioner in your beard (kinda gay, but my gf gets hair products for free, so why not)
>use a beard trimmer for maintenance at a medium length until you're ready to go full mountain man
>don't fuck up your beard by playing with it absentmindedly

It won't.

Even long runs of mast and tren.

>t. Roiding beardlet

hey lads

I've heard it a lot, never done research. Just look at alphadestiny though. He got his beard using minox but he looks like he's aged like 10 fucking years in the past year, which is about how long he's been using it. Giant bags under his eyes and generally just older looking, idk how to describe it.

y u do dis

How do I acquire 16 weeks of test?

jfc why do you fatasses grow such shit beards? Lose weight and keep it trim.

Nah. It is not due to collagen, but rather because minoxidil dries up the skin like hell.

>18yo 5'10 or 5'11 i don't fucking know, 180cm in metric
>ectomorph
>negative cantal tilth
>can grow a beard really fucking fast, haven't shaved in two weeks and I've already been called moses
>BUT WAIT, genes decided i should probably go bald!

>3 grams of test a week

fucking lmao

I'm from Russia, I have a beard and we don't even know what nu male is.

youtube.com/watch?v=D8m7Ay-1XfM

Then just pray to holla and he'll give you 72 beards.

Why are people here asking for diet, exercise advices? They should just fuck off and do their own research, right?
Literally kill yourself retard

>I consider taking roids to make my beard finally grow

Speak for yourself nigga
I'm going to heaven

>mustache doesn't connect to the beard

Yes you should always do your own research. Are you retarded? If you unironically consider doing steroids based on advice you got from Veeky Forums you probably are.
We're not talking about squat form or carb intake here. We're talking about shit that can shorten your life span by 30 years if you don't know what you're doing. For "beard gains" no less.

why do you post this in every thread that mentions beards you stupid faggot? nobody gives a shit about your chin pubes, kys

No, it directly attacks collagen.

Just get new genetics. Problem solved.

Ed Sheerans hobo dad?

Thats why you need the beard user, thats why op is asking this.

That's actually a pretty popular style. This dude went way overboard since it's supposed to be short beard short 'stache, but the general look is called a balbo beard.

Youre not done developing until around 25. DO NOT make any important life changing decisions like this until your cognitive capacities are fully onboard in your mid 20s

Hohoho looks like you're on my naughty list user. No gains for you this Christmas

>Antarctican leopard footprint exchange forum
Chuckled

this is not fit related. go to adv

Just restart the game and make a new char

^this, although I would say 27.
just bee yourself and enjoy being young anons
beards will come in time