Legal grade meth in a form of a Pre-workout

OLD JACK3D
University Stuided Formula
WhErE dO i FiNd It!?

>yfw you will never be able to buy this off the shelves anymore
>yfw you will never have a more intense workout as you did with just two scoops of this god-teir pwo
>yfw youre too lazy to workout without any other supplement

why even lift?

Other urls found in this thread:

nutrivitashop.com/products/100-pure-dmha
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just buy drugs u moron

Actual meth is more cost friendly and low carb/cal. Never gonna make it

Just get some Adderall user
lol

You can buy it in Canada

Never tried pwo. Is there really anything to them beyond caffeine?

are you sure its the old kind? think its sold in mexico?

>45 ultra concentrated scoops

you can import some injectable ATP from russia and it isn't thaaaat expensive, used once with a friend and holy shit i had endless energy for at least 10 hours, worked like a god, waiting for another 10ml to arrive along with my test and tren

Not at all.Just bullshit to fill with.Might ass well eat a scoop of black coffee

Ephedrine works great as a replacement but of course it's addictive as shit and i think it was banned in the USA a while after it became somewhat known.

>Land of the free.

>WhErE dO i FiNd It!?
You do understand that even if you would find some landfill full of them, they would be like 2 years expired, all clumped up like dried paint and probably fuking lethal due to concentration

Substitutes:
>Oxilofrine
>DBA HCL
>DMAA

All available as "fertiliser" off of Alibaba.
Same goes for DNP, but be careful with that shit.

>Alibaba.
fucking rofl, enjoy your persil

Just get Mesomorph preworkout.

You can find a decent size container on ebay for about $30. Far superior product to Jack3d in terms of effectiveness and taste. Mesomorph has DMAA back again (the FDA recently dropped the lawsuit) and much higher doses of citrulline and beta alanine.

Mate, you're buying cheap and importantly legal on the Chinese market stims.
It costs more for them to substitute it than just sell you it.

If you're worried about getting scammed, just use the leddit steroid sources page to find a reputable supplier on Alibaba.

>implying 90% of the supplements you buy isn't basically a chinese one with an american label

I'd sooner trust a commercial supplier out of China than a reseller trying to make a profit.

you can buy DMAA powder or other preworkouts that contain it, however I honestly don't recommend it because the crash is brutal. Worst stim crash I've ever experienced, makes it not worth it unless for some reason I need to be able to lift for 3 hours straight

Jack3d gave me splitting migraines as soon as I first took it, and any time for the next month that I would raise my blood pressure (IE, work out) I would get crazy headaches again.

Some guy had an anuerism on it I think and died, that's when they pulled it off the market.

Try out DMBA, less of a crash, much shorter half life.

Says original formula, makes you feel like you can squat Saturn
>captcha
>speed
Yep, sounds about right

stop being a dumbass for more than five minutes and you can find a number of other preworkouts that have DMAA in them

Primatene or bronkaid has ephedrine and still sold over the counter, usually behind the counter

Of just get dmaa powder

PUSSY

Buy DMHA, dude. 2 scoops, works GREAT

nutrivitashop.com/products/100-pure-dmha

Isn't it basically expensive caffeine?

Why not just go the next step and get and amph like Oxilofrine?

meh ephedrine isn't too addictive if its cycled like in EC stack. No matter what, you should be cycling preworkout regardless as the caffeine, in it of itself, is pretty addictive. Then again, ephedrine is a precursor to meth, which is why it is controlled as OTC. Btw, don't try to buy bulk in terms of ephedrine otc in US. You'll get v&. I just ordered a pack of 8mg's from canada for cheap so i'm set without the guaifenesin they put in otc ephedrine in the US.

Taken EC a few times as a pre workout and it's been amazing.

However I took it this morning as usual and thought I was gonna collapse after my workout.

Empty stomach? Might've been hypoglycemia. IIRC, EC raises metabolism by around 5-10%. Coupled with no food, blood sugar can drop dramatically. Especially because EC suppresses appetite and gives a hefty energy boost, leading to a more intense workout. Try eating something beforehand like oatmeal.

Extremely heavy breathing, heart felt weird, pins and needles.

Possibly could have been that didn't eat too much before hand.

anyone know about getting ephedrine in the UK?

ye

how do? I don't think any of the asthma type meds are available over the counter anymore?

OP there are plenty of workouts out that contain DMAA (the active ingredient in JACK3D) in present day. Doesn't hold up to Craze though. That shit was better.

okay cool, I'll just stick to caffeine then
thanks bro

What? I take ephedrine and caffeine before every workout, but I don't feel huge difference when I forget to pop it