Breakfast with eggs

Any advice? Any recipe you want to share?

Cook porridge on the stove top and crack in one or two eggs and cook along with the porridge, pretty good.

Just boil them

sounds disgusting but i might try this one tommorow

Put eggs in booking hot water for exactly 8 minutes for perfect soft boiled eggs. I recommend making a dozen of these for an easy protein rich snack.

Fried eggs are good. Melt butter at a low heat, crack eggs into skillet, cover for 2-3 minutes. Flip into yolks for over easy.

Combine eggs and egg whites into cup and stir until it looks like orange juice. Melt butter on low heat in skillet. Pour eggs into skillet. Cover for 2-3 minutes. Tilt pan and flip. Top with cheese or veggies.

Try frying an egg and putting it on top of a steak. Serve with raw broccoli so you don't get constipated.

4 eggs omlete with baby spinach, made in olive oil. Wholewheat bread on the side optional

I sometimes do a quick sake with oats, banana and milk in the mornings. Adding one or two raw eggs would work fine.

Other things I do with them:
>boil like 15 or 20 eggs or so
>peel them
>store them in a tupperware once they're cold
>store in refrigerator
>eat them during the week. (twice per day or so)

Boiled eggs can last for a long time without going bad.

Pickling them is a great option too. Buy big ass jars and prepare dozens of them in one day and you have at any moment readily available protons for massive gains.

>get bowl, hot pan, spatula, your choice of grease, 2 eggs, 2 bananas (equal parts)

>heat up ur pan on medium heat
>mash bananas into bowl until pudding consistency
>beat in eggs
>optional: add flavorings i go for cinnamon and vanilla extract however bourbon and aromatic bitters work well too
>grease pan
>pour in like pancakes
>optional: pour the whole thing in and heat like scrambled eggs

tastes like french toast famalam, never having normal pancakes again

a dozen??

What possible advice could you need for cooking eggs?

Eggs are dogshit for breakfast if I have anywhere. They make my insides feel awful. Rather eat some chicken or a smoothie.

>if I have anywhere.
*anywhere to go

make red sause with cali or new mex chilli
lots of flavor few cals , low carb

Raw eggs in glass. Tabasco. Salt. Pepper

Put butter or pam in pant, crack eggs, eat. I eat 60 eggs a week.

I thought this was just a Simpsons meme.

You don't have to tell me what happened, but you do have to eat this.

>Put butter or pam in pant

Which leg, the left or right? Or does it matter?

Enjoy the blocked arteries and heart attack.

Omelette or just boil them.

Lmao

My grandfather used to pour 4 in a glass and shoot them raw for breakfast.

Don't do that.

10 egg omelette with ham mushroom and tomato.

Fucking omelettes are the best.

Buy some chorizo. Cook it in skillet for a few minutes. Add eggs and scramble.Throw some green onions in that are chopped up. If youre feeling it get a low carb burrito shell, slather some sour cream on it and top with cheese. Put chorizo, eggs and onion mixture in burrito. Profit.

>get a muffin form
>crack open some egss
>add some salt and pepper and mix well
>pour the stuff into the muffin form
>take muffin form and put into the oven
>bake for a while
>gratz, you now have eggs which look likew muffins

How long did he live

Well, there's legit cases of people fucking up pickles and dying of some hard core food poisoning or botulism, which is what Moe's pickled eggs' jar of death represents.

looks like shit bruv

It just makes the porridge more creamy just give it time to cook and stir in thoroughly.

Its lube for when you jack off to anime girls while you eat raw eggs

Get tortilla and cut it into small strips. Put some peanut butter with banana chunks in the middle of the strips and fold them over. Fry them over butter/oil for about 10 seconds on both sides. Set them aside.

Pour 3-4 scrambled eggs into a small pan. Place the fried tortilla inside and make it into an omelet.

Scrambled are my favourite

1 tablespoon of Olive Oil in the pan on low heat
Crack 4/6 eggs in a bowl (or whatever 10 if you want)
Add 2/3 a cup of milk (or more or less depending on how creamy/juicey you want them)
Salt + Pepper
Cook on high to get a crisp brown on the bottom, flip if you want it all over
Scramble at the very end
I usually add some kind of deli meat like turkey cut up and sprinkled on top

Not OP bit thank you for this idea

In the rare occasion that there was some left from the day before, a refrigerator-cold portion of this is like a piece of heaven for breakfast.

It's a calorie bomb riddled with carbs though.

Scrambled > poached > boiled = omelette > fried

I like making individual quiches or burritos to fill my eggs with veggies and it's easy prep to make then carry with me to work and microwave.

Otherwise I love a over easy egg just burnt on the outside such that the whites are crispy but the inside is still soft. Get a decent non stick pan and you barely need oil.

I agree. Pickled is the way to go, tastes better than just boiled. I add hot peppers to the vinegar for a bit of spice. Makes for a super easy snack or quick breakfast.

Otherwise I eat them scrambled with avocado and Sriracha. Over easy with wheat toast is good too.

Fried eggs on toast with salt and pepper
Add paprika or rosemary if you're exotic

I hate how much eggs give you farts tho

Fatass detected

Don't judge a cuck by its mother.
It was fucking tasty as fuck.

I just fry them, put on black pepper and salsa. Fucking delicious.

i think it looks delicious