That's a nice communist revolution you've got there. It would be shame if... somebody poked a hole in it

That's a nice communist revolution you've got there. It would be shame if... somebody poked a hole in it.

Actually lold

Why do I seem to be the only one mad about Inejiro Asanuma? He was a commie i know but that death was too much.

Yamaguchi also had a suspiciously modern style, was he a time travel?

>He was a commie i know but that death was too much.
There can be no such thing. It was so perfectly aesthetic.

Japanese terminator sent back to kill asanuma

He came from post apocalyptic commie Japan, saving us and putting us in the best timeline

Ironically, the JCP did even better in the next three elections because of this autist.

Short term loss for long term gain, the base reason for why humans do work.

are the japanese down with the
hohol crew

bruh

Ironically the commie (this once) was arguing from the point of nationalism for Japan. Then comes this madman essentially arguing(?) that Japan stay a vassal of America.

He wanted Japan to be a Chinese vassal.
Besides, Communism is cancer and would also likely be against the Emperor, the symbol of Japan.

was this the orignal fashwave?

BANZAI

The blastwave gets me everytime.

Assassination is wrong, even if it's commies.

>even
*except

>best timeline
>debilitating birth rate and NEET epidemic
One man can only do so much

It was literally a going back in time to kill hitler moment.

this is so fucking gay haha

These pictures and the video do not appear to be the same, is the picture staged by any chance or what?

cringewave

WIki says the photographs are from when he had just removed his blade from Asanuma

>He wanted Japan to be a Chinese vassal.
Literally not gonna happen. Asanuma's visit to China was basically in solidarity with Mao & other Asian communists (something frowned upon by Japan's Communist Party).

Besides Chinkdom was a fucking wreck after the Great Leap Forward, which happened mere years ago during Asanuma's time.

Asanuma was already discredited among the JCP due to his China shenanigans. He wasn't some Japanese Mao-style political genius.

Oh okay that makes sense, the video makes it look like they both would have fallen to the ground afterwards or something. Did he get a second stab off? In the picture he seems to be in a position to prepare for one.

BURY IT DEEP YAMAGUCHI