In order to retain mass, I've held my poop in for as long as possible...

In order to retain mass, I've held my poop in for as long as possible. This way my body uses up as much fuel as possible and more of what I eat is converted to raw muscle. So far I'm able to hold my poop in for about 4 days at a time, but a few times I've managed to get to 5 or more (my record is 8 days).

Does anyone else do this? If so, what are some good foods to eat to keep from wasting valuable mass?

Dafaq am I reading?

Should I stick with proteins? It makes my poop smell really bad when I finally do go.

No, no nobody else does this. But I've started nofart. I find that nofart increases intra abdominal pressure which makes bracing the core on heavy lifts perform much better. It's practically cheating.

Holding my poop in makes my stomach really hurt after the third day, so I try to move away from core exercises until after I'm forced to poop.

Your shit is literally resting in your Rectum. In you rectum, no more minerals are absorbed by your body. There is no benefit

Wrong. If you push out a fresh shit, it'll be wet and soft. If you hold it in for a day or two, you'll shit out a drier and harder poop.

You got the chance to absorb the leftover mineral and water that the intestine didn't picked up.

That's not true. I'm able to gain mass a lot easier since I've trained my body to absorb all the nutrients I put into it, and I poop a lot less.

If I put the same amount of food in but generate less poop, then logically I'm gaining mass.

Take your "logic" and put it up *your* rectum.

Literal shitpost

Shit-free post

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU RETARDS? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. THIS BOARD GOES TO SHIT (NO PUN INTENDED) MORE AND MORE EVERY DAY.
WAKE THE FUCK UP AND ACT LIKE NORMAL ADULTS PLEASE.

enjoy your colon cancer

If you want to live your like as a no-gainz, by all means act """""normal"""""

If you want to get fit, you gotta stop taking shits.

YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON
GROW UP YOU CHILDISH,AUTISTIC BASTARD BEFORE SOMEONE PUTS THEIR FOOT IN YOUR ASS.

You need to try nopoop. Ever since I've restricted my bowels, I've been way more calm.

I usually go weeks at a time between pooping. It doesn't hurt. This thread just reminded me I haven't gone in a while...

Any advice for good foods to eat? I usually need to poop every 4 days.

dumbass, you're supposed to eat your poop so you keep building more mass. Enjoy flushing your gains away every several days.

I don't think food has anything to do with it. I've pooped like once a month or less since I was a teenager.

Are you trolling? I think you're trolling.

No thank you,punk.

Assuming this isn't some kind of memepost/Veeky Forums bullshit thing...the part of your large intestine where the poop is isn't the part where nutrients are absorbed from whatever you've eaten, it past all that. In order to get anymore nutrients out of the poop you'd need to shit it out then eat it so it can pass through the nutrient absorbing parts of your intestines again.

However even doing that would be pointless since your digestive system is very efficient compared to most other animals. Dogs can get more nutrients by eating their poop because their digestive system is nowhere near as efficient as a humans...unless you ate as much meat as you could fit in your stomach in one sitting (average human stomach volume is around 2 litres) you can't, you've already got it all.

>not knowing that you pass gas in your sleep, it doesn't just stay there for days on end

kek

I have not shitted in over 17 days. I have my diet and work out tuned into the point where my body is operating at 100% efficiency so I generate no waste.

>I have not shitted
Isn't the correct past tense "shat"?

Gonna try noshit starting now

butt plugs and nofart master race

Is it though? I've been trying to figure out the correct past tense of "shit" for years.

>I shit all over the carpet
>I shitted all over the carpet
>I shat all over the carpet

Which one is it?

You're better off eating your own shit.

>2017
>not eating own shit for efficiency

lemme guess, you don't eat your own cum either? literally flushing away gains