Could a beginner make good gains doing a full dynamic effort routine?

Could a beginner make good gains doing a full dynamic effort routine?

What the fuck is that

Why does that question make me so fucking angry what the fuck

Explosively perform the lifts at 50% of 1RM with low reps and high sets. So you squat, deadlift, bench, etc explosively. Except my question is instead of incorporating dynamic effort, you do only dynamic effort.

As a beginner the only explosive movements you'll be performing are bowel movements.

Do SS

Or you could just do SS which has power cleans.

You seem to be mistaken. I'm not looking for a beginner routine. I know where to find them. Now answer the question or GTFO

as a beginner you can make gains doing anything
this however sounds like a good way to permanently injure yourself

Why's that? There are power cleans in SS and Pendlay rows in SL so I don't see the problem. Hell olympic lifting is like purely exlosive movements.

this

I got my deadlift to 200 pounds before realizing my back wasn't even close to straight. If I was doing even 100 pounds 'explosively' I would have fucked my shit up

You learn proper deadlift form before learning to power clean in SS. And I don't think anyone goes straight into olympic lifting as complete noobs, even so they also do the other main lifts a shit load.

You are supposed to learn the lifts before adding any considerable weight. It shouldn't be an injury concern either way.

Since we're talking about noob gains. What's a respectable starting place for how much should I be able to curl, press and one arm tri extend?

I have a 30 lb dumbbell that I'm doing everything with and I'm doing 5 sets of 20 on all of them. I want to buy something heavier and don't know what to get next if I'm on a budget. Should I jump straight to 50 or get a 40 pounder?

Should jump to a gym membership

I actually think it would be much safer if anything because much lower weights are used and explosive movements go through the ROM much faster leaving less time for spinal flexion to occur under load or time for sheering forces to be applied to the knees, etc

Also I should add that explosive movements are much more similar to how I lift objects in real life. I feel it's much more comfortable to lift an object quickly rather than slowly.

Can't afford it and there isn't one within 80 miles.

If you want to do tgis type of training, then do it. 3x15 of explosive reps at ~50% 1RM is supposedly good for hypertrophy.

I'll be trying it for sure but you're supposed to do low reps with high sets. For example 10 sets of 1 deadlift at 50% 1rm

I'll look into it myself. This is the first I've heard of "dynamic effort," or anything resembling it.

A beginner could make good gains fingering his ass for reps.

Any routine will get you gains as a beginner if you eat right.

I guess the question is if it would be a good way for a beginner to train and keep training through to their novice phase. I think it has some advantages over strength training and I wonder how much carry over to strength there would be.