I'm /fat/ and confused

I look like a fat fuck, but my BMI says I'm good (22). I hate being fat and decided to change, so I started eating 1100 calories a day, so far I've eaten below that.

Then I tried using myfitnesspal to make it easier to record stuff, and when I put in my height and weight and how much I wanted to lose it said that would be underweight.

For the record I'm 5'10" 154lb and 18 years old.

What's wrong fit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cDphUib5iG4#t=4m37s
reddit.com/r/weightroom/comments/18trzh/training_tuesdays/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pic related is me.

Sorry for censoring so much.

You're just the definition of skinnyfat

Lose weight, or put on muscle. It'll be fine once you do either of them

I'm Australian btw if that matters

Thats called being skinnyfat brah.
Having no appreciable muscle mass, which makes even smallish amounts of fat look like a lot on your small build.

So what's your question? You need muscle mass, eat at a small (500) calorie deficit and start lifting. you'll gain or maintain weight for a while as you pack on muscle. Don't worry about what the BMI chart says, worry about what's in the mirror.

Reading your BMI won't tell you any more about your body that you don't already know. You are definitely skinnyfat desu. Like so skinnyfat that you should be used on a template to describe the term.

That being said, your test levels are shit and you are eating too much. Sort it out

If I lose fat to an acceptable level (not tits no tum no tut) will I look like I belong in a gulag?

Yes.

Id say your lean body mass is around 115-120lbs. With 30+lbs of fat. Lift and cut at

My question was why the fuck does it say I'm OK when I clearly look like a fatty, but that has been answered. Thank you Veeky Forums, you guys are awesome.

I live too far away from the nearest gym, can I home gym? Like pressups and crunches and shit? Or do I need to buy stuff? Because I'm poor too.

Pretty much yeah.
I would recommend you eat a slight calorie surplus and lift regularly.

You will be able to gain a fair bit of muscle pretty quickly given how little you have to start with, and that should outstrip any fat gain and if anything make you look less fat because your bodyfat% may decrease even if you lose no fat.

yeah.
get some weights and lift.
also start using skin tightening lotion everyday
if you don't you'll be kinda floppy /saggy

3 month ago i was 155 and i didnt have that belly, im 5 11

I say start a running regimen and a solid bodyweight workout plan that you really push yourself on. If you go to school or college, use their gym. Build up a habit and a love for exercise first and then worry about technical stuff.

What should I be lifting? As in curls? What types of equipment will I have to buy?

Australian and that pale? how?

Lift weights while eating the same volume of food. Eat less sugar and simple carbs.

I didn't type that. I live in the UK.

>that pic

youtube.com/watch?v=cDphUib5iG4#t=4m37s

Yeah it's pretty terrible, Gimmie a couple months mate I'll be better.

Go to a gym if you can, its easier than trying to buy equipment that you would probably outgrow fast as a beginner anyway.

reddit.com/r/weightroom/comments/18trzh/training_tuesdays/

Theres some good beginner lifting routines there.

where in the uk are you?

Stop giving a fuck about numbers. If you're fat then you need to loose weight.

Not really.
Skinnyfat can often benefit from gaining weight, provided its muscle not more fat.

Cambridgeshire. Not posh tho.

Do you just hate guns or something?

When you build muscle, your resting metabolic rate rises and you have more definition to cut down to later. Bulk up then cut.

As in arms or actual guns? I like guns. I don't have arms but I'm changing that.

I've got a good diet, and I've spent since the first replies came in trying to get a good routine, I can't get to a gym so it's all at home. It's OK though, I'll make a new thread if I get in any trouble. Thanks so much fit.

OP people who are saying you need to run a deficit of 500 kcal a day are fucking with you. You need to fast week on/week off and drink apple cider vinegar

Don't listen to him user, he has a fetish for making people into skellies so he can OHP them with his terrible shoulder strength

Online optimistic liberals jump ship to different countries.

I'm only 18 and poor, so I can't change country yet. Always wanted to though.