Hair Gains

This thread is for people trying to restore or preserve their thinning hair to match their physique.

How much has your balding accelerated from taking Creatine?

Is minoxidil a meme?

What are you using and how as it worked for you?

How fucked up is your dick form finasteride?

How much will saw palmetto and pso destroy your prostate?

Are you willing to take RU58841 even thought it has a 30% of causing your heart to explode?

Have you gone full hairlet and opted for a transplant/surgery?

Post progress.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RrzsDvdBzIk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

medfag here who worked as an assistant for a dermatologist. im going to sleep and leaving this board because it has turned to shit but im gonna answer these anyway

minoxidil isnt a meme but it doesnt stop your hair from falling out, it just help the others grow. monitor your blood pressure if you take it and try to only use it on your crown because it can age your skin. it can definitely help a lot
fin is an outdated shitty drug for shrinking your prostate, youre basically exploiting the side effects if you using it for your hair.
the original studies are heavily criticized by researchers, professors and doctors for many different reasons. the majority of them was funded by merck. the exact role and mechanism of 5ar is still not known, there are outgoing studies focusing on people who got persistent problems (recent one was done by harvard, search for it)
there are definitely people who can tolerate it but as with every hormon stuff, it can cause a huge spectrum of problems. decide whether its worth a risk and give it a try. if you decided to take it, dont read studies and forums because simply worrying can cause ed. but dont fall for the 1% sexual related side effects bullshit when you inhibit the most potent form of testosterone by 70%. i know its gonna be asked so: no, it wont affect your gains.
as for ru, dont take research chemicals from chinese labs. for fin, at least there are ongoing studies with discussion and 20 years of experience

as an user:
try to live your life and dont focus on purely one thing because you gonna end up being miserable and even if you solve it, you gonna find another problem and the ride never ends. balding sucks but it affects almost all men by their 30s.
statham is a good example because he isnt tall or handsome, has a huge forehead, doesnt even shave his head properly but he is full of confidence and is married to a victoria secret model

>balding sucks but it affects almost all men by their 30s

I'm 19.

im still here but i wont be from tomorrow i swear

youtube toppik, its the makeup for hairloss. minox alone can help and consider fin
also, keep yourself busy so you dont have time worrying about bullshit

I can't imagine obsessing about something to this degree. Just shave your head and get on with your life you pathetic cuck.

>Minox ages skin
Fucking Christ is there a treatment out there that doesn't involve losing an arm and a leg?

t. Hairlet who wants others to suffer with him

Don't throw stones if you live in glass houses faggot.

Is there any science backing up the aging thing? I can't find any scientific evidence outside of a few forum posts.

Micro derm rolling + minodoxil +finesteride. It's not perfect but my hair line is noticinly better and it's stopped other areas from falling out. If you're on gear drop the fin and blast PSO, palm saw palmetto and biotin

It doesn't necessarily "age" you, it's just usually alcohol-based, which thanks to Patrick Bateman we know dries your face out and makes you look older.
I've been using it on my face for a few months and haven't had any problems. Beard has very slightly thickened (enough to warrant continuing it), still not much but better than how pathetic it was before I started.

So saw palmetto won't affect your prostate? How much do you take?

If I had his body I'd actually look like him, facial structure is kinda similar

I'm a skelly though

>live alone, go cocoon mode
>apply onion/garlic/honey mix to scalp
>leave overnight every night for 3 months
>????

Seriously though that shit works. The only reason its not used widespread is because you'll fucking stink if you do this. If you try it, just shave your head really short so its easier to get on the scalp and its easier to wash out. You can wash out with shampoo then coffee and/or ginger to help get rid of the smell. the caffeine and ginger is also good for hair growth.

Also get anti DHT shampoo. Not that expensive.

Hair loss is genetic but if you're losing it at a young age it could be due to other reasons. It may be in part due to stress, so get that shit in check. You could also have parasites or candida(fungal) overgrowth. Look that shit up, do a cleanse and eat properly

Creatine causes balding?

It doesn't. It's a meme

hairlet here

was getting a widows peak hairline so i shaved it off

i feel a lot like OPs pic, very handsome and a lot more manly but i'm not sure if i actually look like the guy on the right now

anyway when i shaved my head i found my scalp to be extremely dry and red, i put some coconut oil on it and it became good

makes me think that perhaps my hairloss was related to the abysmal state of the skin on my head

also everyone needs to make sure they dont have a SHIT SKULL, i lucked out and got a god tier skull that looks ok when shaved but if you got a shit one you should avoid

im 25

do you know how retarded you sound? Being bald instantly drops you 2 points. In a society where we KNOW attractive people get treated better, make more money, and live happier lives, you're fucking retarded for thinking taking a pill a day is "obsessing". You're either bald yourself, or completely detached from society

I genuinely feel like I've gone up two points since shaving my head

Better than having the "TOSSED SALAD" hair

>statham is a good example because he isnt tall or handsome

the guy worked as a fucking fashion model back in the day
"not handsome" my ass

>take a pill every day
>people don't do it because it seems a pain in the ass
>would rather spend a long time shaving all the remaining hair on the head several times a week with expensive razors and rubbing anti inflammatory oils on their head instead

If you're balding, man up and shave your head.

Anyway, this is now a shave head.

Only thing worth discussing now is the method. Do you guys prefer disposable razors, electric, or straight razor?

It's all annoying and takes money. Electric takes a while and doesn't get too close, Gillette blades suck to always buy, straight razor is cool and only has a steep price up front but it's really hard to do the back of ones head.

Lol hairlets, when will they ever learn?

I take fin so I don't need to worry about shit like that.

A 30 year old told me women don't really give a shit and I receive a lot more compliments now that I'm bald. It just sucks when you're 23 like me but if you have a decent face it's okay

Especially when you just buzz it like Statham. It gives a rugged look to older men

I'd still trade my left nut for a full head of hair but it's not that dramatic

I use electric shaver because easy and the faint shadow from the tiny hairs looks cool, like I actually have a full head of hair and chose the bald life instead of the bald life choosing me

Anyone who goes to a barber or hairdresser is a str8 cuckatiel

Let's admit it boys we are all fucked.

Mine is thin on top but only noticeable in the morning before the shower.

I hope it holds out for a few more years but once it's really bad I'm just going to shave.

shave it now while it can still grow back nerd

took fin for 6 months

libido dropped, but would still get hard with gf

bear in mind that I was 18 when my hair started do thin down

no fuking way I'm going to take a medicine for the rest of my life.

right now, at 25, I just shave it (buzzcut) and grew a beard. fuck

>tfw had to shave my beard for a shitty job at McD's

I have no choice but getting fit now

>not just claiming you're a fucking muslim so you don't have to shave it

retard corporate slave tier

electric to the shortest clip, then ask someone to correct the sides with a gillette razor.

the cheapest and fastest for me

but you still pay someone to cut your hair, so its the same.

btw, most hairdressers charge less for a simple buzzcut

>tfw balding but can grow a beard thicker than a Nordic trucker
>Look like a white MC Ride when I shave my head and keep my beard

This would be great except that I was going for a more effeminate kpop idol look but somewhere along my 20's my femboy body hulked the fuck out.

a really trimmed beard isn't possible?

i work in an office so I have to keep it really short, so i feel u user

Yeah I can keep a really short one but going from a 4 or 5cm beard to 5mm was hard. I'm getting used to it, but killing the only thing that I really liked about my appearance was a big sacrifice. At least I'll have money now I guess

It gives me even more motivation to make it though

>Tfw self employed so I can rock my ZZ Top beard without anyone complaining

Feels good not being a wagelet.

Help me out guys, what's the deal with hair?

I'm 22, and I decided I wanted to be bald and go for the Jason Statham look. Pretty much everyone that knows me HATED it.

I don't really have any problems with hair loss, and all the males in my family don't suffer from it. I thought I looked great, but I guess not everyone agreed? Idk, I'm really confused honestly

Post face

Because baldness isn't attractive it's a sign of bad genetics even though as a male there's nothing you can do about it because you inherit it from your mother's chromosomes. Being bald subtracts from your aesthetic by 50%. Which it a failing grade at life.

Seeing other people suffering from alopecia makes me feel less alone in this world. I hope you're all just as miserable and die alone, cold, and bald.

But at least you'll all make it.

I shave it. I'm not one of those faggots who says "Shave it. Being bald doesn't even matter!" I know it makes me look waaay worse than if I had a full head of hair, but bald-shaved is better than bald-unshaved. Not going to take any meds, but I do plan on dropping the $5000 on transplants in Turkey or Thailand in the next year or two.

Haha this even my full cope regimen is easier than shaving my whole head. And yes it all works minoxidil,Fin and nizoral shampoo then use topix to fill in any bad spots. My hair looks great now saved my life.

And for the aging skin thing easy fix just apply moisturiser to your forehead/face beforehand and it won't get to your skin.

>PSO, palm saw palmetto and biotin
Oh look it's THIS shill again

>Afterwards, he became a model for the clothing brand French Connection. A spokesperson for the high street clothing chain said: "We chose Jason because we wanted our model to look like a normal guy.

he looks nothing like a model anyway.

Too bad mine is a cone shape ala Furious Pete.

>do you know how retarded you sound? Being bald instantly drops you 2 points.
Absolutely this.

youtube.com/watch?v=RrzsDvdBzIk

>tfw nobody in my family has gone bald on mom's side (and neither has my dad or grandpa)
>tfw my qt gf's dad is 100% bald, and her brother is balding at 18
Not sure what to do, brehs. It's about to the point where I either need to propose or dump her. Do I fuck up my kiddo's genetics by marrying my gf? Or get back into the dating game at 27?

bump

safety razor - good middle ground between straight and disposable