I got banned from my gym. Complete bullshit

I got banned from my gym. Complete bullshit.

I go to the juice bar after every workout and there's always cute girls working there, ages 16-20. Good for business.

Anyways, I always order protein shakes and then they always ask id like another scoop (like $3 more) and I'd say "hmmmm, stick it in there" and give them a seductive look

I guess the girls ended up and complaining, and the manager told me I wasn't welcome to come back when I walked into the gym today.

So you're not allowed to flirt with girls anymore? wtf has this world come to?

> say creepy shit to high school teens
> banned from store
> "omg whats wrong with this world?!"

stay out of society until you figure out how to not be an autistic creep

There's nothing wrong with being attracted to high school girls. Hell, I'd say there's nothing wrong with being attracted to middle school girls, it's just our human nature as men. Just don't go around watching cp or doing anything creepy.

To be honest you deserve to be banned for being a huge faggot with a shit line.

How fucking old are you? You sound like a fucking boomer. Go back to watching your Bond films and larping as a cool guy.

Pedo detected. If you were their age and attractive they wouldn't mind.

>hmmmm, stick it in there

lmao bet this nigga don't even squat parallel

>t. Hugh Mungus

You sound like a middle aged, bald, creepy guy who stalks teenagers on instagram

>"hmmmm, stick it in there"
>give them a seductive look

DING DING DING. LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, WE HAVE A WINRAR.

You fucking creepbag. Stop being so fucking autistic so high-school girls, the last thing they need whilst working some low paying job is some sperg spewing forth this bullshit. This shit better make it in the SiR comic.

On other fronts, well memed, put me in the sticky.

OP here. Holy fuck you kids are complete pussies. No wonder 90% of you are virgins. You realize most of these girls actually laughed and smiled when I said that right? Girls love aggressive flirting, grow a pair and you'll see for yourself.

Girl here. I've had guys aggressively flirt with me before... when I don't respond positively they get pissed off so I'm forced to laugh. If I was in their position I would tell my boss about the creep in the gym

Yeah they loved it so much they all complained to management and got you banned. Just playing hard to get? What's your next move?

>he thinks positive reactions are genuine
I bet you think moaning during sex means they're enjoying it, too.

>getting two scoops

They were probably progressives and you triggered them.

get the fuck out slut

there are no girls on the internet you colossal faggo

How tall are you OPEE

nothing wrong until you make it obvious. just keep it to yourself and it's fine. an older man telling a young girl to "stick it in there" with a seductive look is just fucking weird. He shouldn't have been banned though

The real crime here is paying $3 for a scoop of protein.

OP here. I made this whole thing up.

lol at you retards who actually belived this.

>wanting underage juice bar sluts to stick protein powder in your ass

A new fetish I never knew I had.

kek

We know dumbass.
We're all playing along.
That's what this entire site is.

two scoops, donald?

Make your own shakes and go to another gym

>creepy
>autistic
>autistic
>creepy
>creepy
>creepy
>creepy

lmao home of the alt-right everyone! Language straight out of radfem blogs!

Your asses would have too much social anxiety to even order from them. Just stammer and spill your spaghetti on the way out

>there's nothing wrong with being attracted to someone who's mental state is miles behind yours and you have literally nothing in common with

Young people are to be protected, not listed after. What the fuck is wrong with you.

>OMG, its like Hebephilia, NOT Pedophilia, OK.

>clearly doesn't understand social procedure and etiquette
>gets mad when people call him autistic and creepy

>only two scoops
I would complain to the manager too if I were that girl.

Its fucking bullshit, i feel for you my man

Speaking of that, what's the best body type to attract middle school girls?

Is it ottermode? I'm otter mode and I hate it, but I don't want to get huge if it'll intimidate them.

>mmmmmmmmmmmm, stick it in there

First line out of OP was 16 year old girl. And you call us pussies? Enjoy your jail cell op. 16 will get you 20.

Not OP but 16 is the age of consent in my state of the U.S so it probs won't.

>HMMMMMMMMM STICK IN IN DERE

what is your ethnicity? what what country do you live?

I'm of indian descent and live in the US. Work as a programmer.

you made me chuckle user, no matter how predictable the joke!

hell i'd say theres nothing wrong with being attracted to kids in elementary school