I'm thinking about putting all my profits in ChainLink and stop following everything for a year or two...

I'm thinking about putting all my profits in ChainLink and stop following everything for a year or two. What do you think will happen when I check its price again in 2020?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KaF8Njh
discord.gg/ZdAJzN
ethereumfoundation.org/devcon3/sessions/secure-decentralized-oracles-applying-intel-sgx-and-towncrier-to-external-data-payments-and-off-chain-computation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You might be OK, as long as you don't check any other prices

>I have a bit of my portfolio in link too (bought at ICO) but I have 1 simple question to you bagholders:
>Why should 1 LINK be worth 20c? Why 30?
>The project is a great one based on an idea that's not really original but an interesting attempt to tackle the centralized oracles.
>But don't forget there are other ways to accomplish tasks on the blockchain where the “oracle problem“ is not even relevant.
>I know you are all bagholding and trying to shill this token but please answer this simple question: Why should it rise in value?

what did he mean by this?

fuck off fuder

posting this shit in every link thread

>he's never heard of supply and demand
>he doesn't understand fixed supply, but infinite potential demand

the absolute retards on this board...

no don't buy sir pls is shitcoin the fud is legit 4 dis 1

pls dunt buy this shtcoin pls sir

amid bless u

>What do you think will happen when I check its price again in 2020?
JUST

Im in for only a couple of thousands. Down 35% total, im sure this will rise and shine in a few months. Just put a part of your networth in it and see it grow in the nest year.
$2 Q1 2018 is realistic

Try $300 by this time next year faggot hahahaha you are going to be so happy and surprised. I am from the future.

Do you even know what the token is useful say in the oracle?

Smart contract fully decentralized between chains.
I invested big because big players support this project and they won a contract with sibos

I have thousands invested in LINK and I really can't see this being realistic unless something amazing happens. That said, I'm buying more every dip.

Sell if you don't believe in $2 by early 2018

Someone post the you already made it copypasta.

Basically, no high value use case or high value institution wants to use oracles to do their transaction because they are not secure and tamper-proof. That's why you'll never hear about banks want to do remittance with CENTRALISED oracles, this is basically the ORACLE PROBLEM which DECENTRALISED SMART ORACLES solve.

Getting ready to pump with some whales

discord.gg/KaF8Njh

Looks like either SALT or Link is going to get pumped by BigPump, 5000 people involved in the next one tomorrow. discord.gg/ZdAJzN

ethereumfoundation.org/devcon3/sessions/secure-decentralized-oracles-applying-intel-sgx-and-towncrier-to-external-data-payments-and-off-chain-computation/

oh boy what is that...over 4 BTC in pump volume??

Fuck off pajeets.

Please don't