Fph/fps

because why not both?

Other urls found in this thread:

tumblr.com/search/fat acceptance
cbsnews.com/news/low-intelligence-causes-obesity-what-research-shows/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-471711/Scientists-discover-people-dislike-fat-people.html#ixzz4lS0WstLX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what are tumblr notes? are those like upvotes and likes? 5711 people like that?

Yup

>shit like this gets over 5000 notes when my web comic barely gets 10

>be this guy

Wat do if you saw this?

>live fat die young
>Live large, die large, leave a giant coffin.

Hmmm.

Veeky Forums extremist and /fat/ extremist maybe aren't that far away from each other after all.

Gotta love how these fatsos have pretty much accepted that their bad food addiction controls them.

I'm dumping a bit slowly, but that's because I'm going to be making some oc and dropping that as well.

drink

>being fat is the same as being elderly

Oh shit I've been fat six years better hurry up

>my web comic
You can't just say some shit like that and not provide a link

I hope that guy made it. despite his goblin friend

Can't help but feel that the OP at least is satire

Thanks tumblr

>poverty is an excuse

If you are fat but in poverty, you must be the reason for it

Well let's see it user.

Funny seeing that a ton of fat women only want non fat men.

I think it encompasses all the activity, likes, reblogs, comments, all that shit

How come the guy in these type of pics is always a 12% BF dude and not the same body type as the woman?

Great for him, I hope he's kept at it

>getting junk food permanently inked into your skin
trans-fat really needs to become a meme

Show us your shitty comic faggot.

I would never love you in the first place at that weight

>everyone deserves a gold med al out of life
>yes!

Fucking millenials

>#feminism
>#feminist

Of course.

How lazy and undisciplined must you be to not take advantage of a gym you live next door to?

>bitch about how kids turn out when you made them that way

It's like (you)s.Sometimes if a comment gets a lot of (you)s it means it's really good, other times it means everybody is bitching at the user for being an idiot.

While she was preoccupied eating Smash Burger

Anybody have one of the posts where fatties try to justify this? I remember one saying something like "but the point is to show that just because she's fat, that doesn't mean she has to settle! Even fat girls can date hot guys"
And of course, fat guys aren't hot and dating one would be settling

Every generation has considered the next a fuck-up, dating back to at least the ancient Greeks

>next time you a movie
shit, an entire MOVIE?

>once you've been fat for 7 years its permanent

That shit reminds me of the delusional rules Lucille came up with in Arrested Development, like if you leave alcohol out it goes bad so you have to drink it all at once. Fucking addicts man.

mirin

someone post "milk gives your bones a belly"

well the ancient greeks ended up getting fucked up and taken over by the romans, so there probably was some truth to it

>losing weight cause you want to enjoy your kids life with him

This guy gonna make it

I'm Gen X. We didn't raise the millenials, the boomers did. We're the forgotten ones stuck in the middle of the two that gave this world the gifts of angst and grunge rock.

genx is a meme

>feminist podcasts over a bassline

It's a mix of both. Late baby boomers / early Gen X's

Good on him

And a lot of fat guys only want non fat women. Some people just have unrealistic expectations.
As a pretty fat dude (who has never chased a fatty in his life) I get chased by fatties all the time. And they go right for me, not my fit friends.

If you honestly think a majority (or even a significant portion) of fat women "only want non fat men" you really need to leave your house.

>my diabetes, joint problems, chronic shortness of breath and high blood pressure made me fat!

>mfw your generation is so overlooked people debate if it even exists

Can somebody post that chart which shows a correlation between being overweight and having a lower average IQ?

you're a transitional group that blends pretty well with either boomers or millennials and is only otherwise defined by superficial markers like musical taste, movies and fashion

Stop being a fat fuck

Found on a friends account with the comment "!!!!!!!!!!"

It's true, the rightmost two are powerlifters

>ass is on back to front
holy kek

Notes counts any activity, even comments of comments of posts

What is this? Some profat social site?

crack releases endorphins more than sugary food
is withholding that also abuse?

It's almost like feminism exists only in a self serving way.

>No belt, despite being naked and a rendering
>Power lifter

Pick one

>eating 50 nuggets has become normal
literally what the fuck

How long can Veeky Forums last?
tumblr.com/search/fat acceptance

Fat=little self control=low iq. Happy? Oh you want proof? Look at black population statistics

Do you really need a chart to make that point?

Besides it's probably skewed by black women

>once you've been fat for 7 years its permanent!

>tfw been obese for over 10 years before trying to get Veeky Forums
>tfw now at my lowest weight since high school
If an autist like me can do it, so can you. Quit making excuses, fatty.

Well, they're not wrong

Iktf. I graduated highschool at 250 6 years ago. I'm 227 right now which I probably was my sophomore year. By the time I reach my goal weight I wouldn't have weighed that less since 6th grade

There were a handful of fitness motivationals though.

If I ask a girl on a date and she says no, is that me being sexist, or her being fatphobic?

>the guy is fit
Every time

Good job user, keep it up. I was 255 at my peak about 2 years ago and am 175 now. Was a fat fuck for probably 12 years before I finally got it together.

We're all gonna make it brehs

cbsnews.com/news/low-intelligence-causes-obesity-what-research-shows/

Not a graph but

"...it is suggested that thinner humans have an inbuilt dislike of fat people because of ancient fears that they may be diseased.
Researchers found that the mere sight of someone who is overweight can trigger feelings of disgust and nausea similar to encountering rotten food.
The research, reported in the journal Evolution and Human Behaviour, claims that our brains have evolved to react to outward signs of disease, such as rashes and wounds, because bacteria and viruses are invisible.
Unfortunately, these signals also include excessive body fat."

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-471711/Scientists-discover-people-dislike-fat-people.html#ixzz4lS0WstLX

No I need proofs to BTFO fatties.

>unfortunately
I disagree

I need a chart nigga

lmao at that comment underneath, that has to be a joke

I'm running out of alcohol and decided to count every "man" I saw. I'm repulsed, impressed, and dissuaded from considering any counter-culture rhetoric. I need to find a new gym now.

Hell, I was overweight/obese throughout most of my childhood and into my early 20s. Now I'm at my lowest weight in a long time and I'm starting to see the outlines of my abs for the first time in my life.

You can make it if you take the time to learn how and develop the self-discipline to get there. Anyone can.

Stay mad, gymcel.

>the key to the padlocks is tied around my balls
>good luck finding them

If she really loves you,she won't get terribly obese

Link it, nigger

I can't tell if she's baiting or if Reddit is actually retarded enough to do this for upvotes

How is this any different from fat guys who don't like fat girls

No one has chased you fatty. If anything they settled on you because they know attractive people don't want them

Hey tumblr, watcha doin?

Whachu gonna say now, Veeky Forums? SCIENCE

Because sexism

Niggers Who Type Like This Should Be Euthanized. also fat ppl