Deadlifts

>deadlifts
Not even once

What should I do?

stop being a pussy and do pullups so you don't have baby tier hands

More deadlifts until you stop being a whinny bitch

Stop using so much lotion to give your bf hand jobs then maybe you'll get calluses like every other man on the planet has

this is what i mean
check them out

>whinny

Stop being a blubbering vagina would be a good first step.

Get gloves or earn callouses

stop gripping the bar in the middle of your palm and instead grip from the base of your fingers, or just deal with it

This is just unnecessary

Buy a callous shaver for the future and learn to moisturize your hands.
For now moisturize and liquid bandage.

Quit holding the bar wrong you stupid faggot. Is your form so shit you cant even hold the bar right? Fucking kill yourself OP.

ur unnecessary

This is what I mean

Stop being such a whiny little pussy bitch

Or if you do grip it in your palm make sure you tuck your hand meat over the bar instead of letting it drag under.

lift more weight. i hope thats because of at the very least 225

some of you really make me wonder if you guys are that soft that you worry about calluses...

most of you obviously have never been through any real pain or struggle in your lives.

Gentle reminder that if you frequently tear your callouses or have excessive callouses on your palms you're not gripping the barbell right, and should fucking learn how to do it.

You will never deadlift 3 plates with that grip

Griplet detected
but if you don't wanna use that grip (I personally don't), you HAVE to use chalk or your callouses get JUST'd

Lmfao, I warm up with your maxes with that grip.

I-I like my hands soft and little as they are now...

superglue and tape, how else will you finish your deadlifts

>deadlifting 3 plates for anything but vanity
enjoy your back injury

Okay, I hope your boyfriend enjoys his silky smooth handjobs, and your soft velvetty manpaws on his asshole.

Eat it

>315 is a lot to deadlift
>315 deadlift is a sure way to injure yourself

Lmfao, DYEL twinkshits get out

You need to actually squeeze the bar. If you just let it sit on your hands like that it's gonna slip and rip.

>snap

I'll be waiting in emerge to sew your muscles back into place if you're lucky. If you aren't doctor pajeet from the medical school of bangalore will get that honour

I don't even lift and I can diddly lift 3pl8

>If you lift heavier than me it means you're going to hurt yourself
>it's not because I'm a weak bitch or anything
>just wait, y-you'll see

I don't have a boyfriend.. yet

keep coping snapper

Callouses make it worse you fucking mong. It is literally a zero gain in terms of hand strength.

>I'm coping about my superior strength, musculature, and ability to remain injury free

Nice projection.

yfw i warmup with 3 plates with this grip

This is now a man hands thread

Post your man hands and laugh at girly men like OP

>being an actual griplet

Learn how to hold the fucking bar you retards.

Skinny bony fingers very fem

Stop picking at them dumbass.

315 is the deadlift of a child

hold it lower, in your fingers, so that the skin of your upper palm does not get trapped between the bar and your fingers when the bar inevitably shifts down in your hand