Ideal male phsyique, women vs men

Been asking a lot of women, and they seem to all agree that being massive is gross.
I was specifically told huge lats and traps are gross AF.
Why do women prefer the cut look over the alpha body?
Which one are you working on?
I'm going for the swimmer bod if it's what will optimize my chances at a waifu.
Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NjKMadWYA0g&t=221s
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17578932
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7212994
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0003347207000565
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i agree and am gonna do the same. What's your planned routine and diet?

>Why do women prefer the cut look over the alpha body?
Majority of women don't like the steroid look. They never have. If you didn't know this you are a fucking idiot. Even roiders know this, but still roid for their own enjoyment (because they are mentally deranged).

>lifting "to attract women"

just fucking kill yourself retard.

go dedicate your pitiful life to being a retardedly rich millionaire and get yourself a harem of women, a dedicated protection team and all the drugs in XXX asian country since that seems ot be more of your goal.

This is Namal, don't lift for women you silly billy, and don't advertise your thread on a Discord server from /pol/ Please just lift for your own health and pride. A proud man who lifts for himself will surely attract women, not one who is insecure and desires only to get big for women.

who cares youre a fucking chink anyways

Will getting any bigger than otter mode scare off girls in the 12-16 age range?

I'm otter mode now and want to get bigger but not if it will intimidate them.

>12-16 age range
you should either be in prison or outside playing football with your young friends

This isn't anything new dude.

The main reason they feel that way is the same reason that every fucking gash on the planet thinks they're a princess that deserves a man who lords over her and a white picket fence with 2.5 kids. That shit has been shoved down thier throat and romanticized since the time they watch thier first Disney movie at 6 months old.

Most girls grow up idolozing boy bands and Calvin Klein models and fifty shades of fuckbois and they all have that body type.

That's it, that's all it is.

But who the fuck lifts for grills.

I'm like 20.
What can I say tho, age of consent in half of Europe is 14, if it ain't wrong there I don't know why it's wrong in burgerland

My gf said that right is gross because hes "round".

Women cant be expected to be the arbiters of anything

Ask her to ask her friends to rate left and right and give reasons if you can.
Need more women.
We need every lad in this thread to text their mother, sister, gf's, hot teachers, and wives what the fuck is going on.

dense > big
chiselled > ripped
form > volume
posture > everything

pretty much natty otter mode. gymnastics, yoga, plant-based, high test

His muscles are really full because high test. Not just big, but full of water and glycogen.

>lifting for girls
>not lifting for other men

There's some awfully salty virgins ITT

OP if you want a optimal waifu, become like the guy in pic related.

Muscles are for whores with breast implants, fake extensions and orange tans.

t.female

Maybe the part where they're mentally underdeveloped and impressionable? If that's the only thing you can get you're pathetic

This guy is a HOMOSEXUAL, ignore his posts.q

i really don't care because my face is what attracts them, body is just a plus. i got sick of obsessing over my body after a year in anyway. there's really no point.

I'll sodomize your grandpa

>asking a lot of women
>asking

there is your first mistake. asking girls what they like/want is a waste of time considering they say one thing and do another.

most girls will say they want a nice guy, but their actions say otherwise.

watch what they do, not what they say.

they definitely don't like the gearhead look unless you are tren aced the fuck out and lean

>I'm going for the swimmer bod if it's what will optimize my chances at a waifu.
jesus youre a faggot lift for yourself
also no amount of lifting or building a physique will get you a girl if youre an autist

women literally don't know what they want

Different women like different things ffs. I'm 183cm 92kg (so pretty big 4u) and I get plenty of attention from girls

If you're 20 go for girls 17and up at least, I swear fit have such retarded excuses for their awful traits it's not even funny. Don't be a creepy perv.

Friend of mine said she liked A8 the most

women don't know what they want.

There is also a difference between seeing an image and an actual ripped person irl.

>lifting for women

Because one looks like someone who is a successful hunter gatherer and the other looks bloated and fake, the trick is to fool women into thinking you have good genetics.

Low body fat is the key to all this.

How is liking attractive women creepy? I can tell you're from Burgerland. Brainwashed by feminist to think liking 14-17 year olds is creepy or weird.

I love that gif. Anyone know the context?

You're not attractive until you're as big as Ronnie Coleman during his first Mr. Olympia, AT THE MINIMUM. Better start lifting harder.

Your mistake was trusting women's words. Pay attention to their expressions on their face, not what they say. These two are always contradicting each other, but the face tells the truth: they love muscles.

Percentage of women who find the respective body the hottest.

As we can see, women want slim and broad-shouldered, what used to be called "athletic" before Veeky Forums corrupted that word.

I love how Veeky Forums literally cannot admit when wrong.

>Women don't know what they want
>But autistic permavirgins totally do
lmao

>all agree that being massive is gross
and by massive they think of bodybuilders like off season ronnie coleman or fat fucking lenny

Fucking normies have absolutely no clue how steroids work and what they can do.

Ask women online and all will say that lean and shredded is the perfect male.
Ask them same question in real life and suddenly dyels or higher body fat percentage is WAY more attractive than being lean/shredded

Shut up tart. No dude breathing needs explaining to as why this is a shitty post.

>because they are mentally deranged
lol

Modern bodybuilding was developed by homosexuals during the AIDS craze. They wanted to look buff, big and "healthy" to avoid the sickly-looking AIDS physique.

It then took a life of its own during the 80s. The 90s already called for a more sleek physique and bodybuilding revived during the 00s with powerbuilding.

Nowadays, everyone is doing roids anyway, so who cares.

>Been asking a lot of women
stopped reading there. You failed the shit test.

>.t ugly female jealous of hot females

>.t virgin

step foot in the gym. then you can worry about being too big retard. Also if you think women know what they like then you are in for a life of beta orbiting.

Getting that big takes a long ass time. That...or you get on gear. You shouldn't need to worry about getting too big anytime soon if you are ottermode.

>Been asking a lot of women

Define a lot.

Secondly, you and the girls you're talking to may have completely different perceptions as to what is considered "massive". Massive to them might be people who get synth injections and use roids, while massive to you might just be natty limit.

Lastly, as long as you're Veeky Forums, there's always going to be a qt who prefers your body type.

Based pudgy Asian boy

OP pic has 2 famous "models"
The first one is Lucas Bernadini, he's vegan, has lots of money, works out and do muay thai.
He's a fucking model, of course women want him, and also, his body is pretty aesthetic

The second one in the picture is one of the B.U.F.F dudes from youtube, dude has a ripped/aesthetic body and is definitely my goal body
youtube.com/watch?v=NjKMadWYA0g&t=221s
Just watch this fucking video, his body looks great and not as MASSIVE as one would think

The thing is, both look good without a t-shirt but only the Buff dude looks good in a t-shirt

>it all comes down to the face
>massive bodies demand discipline, time and effort, this frightens people (pussies)
>Women do find both bodies attractive but only the second one is "intimidating" to some of them (insecure girls)

Just watch Connor Murphy videos, his body definitely looks more like the Buff Dude body and women love it

So you guys have to choose between looking good in a t-shirt or only without it
>without a t-shirt girls gonna love you
>if you're wearing one, chances are the buff body is going to look more attractive for them

PRO TIP
Be big but also show them how awesome you're, play sports, learn musical instruments, read books, appreciate music and art and dress nice
Be kind to them and you're not gonna look intimidating anymore

Optimal body for women:

Bodyfat low enough to see abs
Muscular enough to have golden ratio between hips and shoulder

That's all there is to it lads

>tfw no abs because love food and bulking too much
Well there's always next year to have abs and look good for the wyminz

Goal body A6.

You can laugh but it's true. Wanting to become bigger than naturally possible shows you have either self esteem issues or body image issues.

Taking drugs to change your natural self is a sign of mental illness.

As everyone else said, Women dont know what the fuck they want. If they say they dont like Athletic bodies is because they associate it with douchebags.

I could see how huge lats look kinda weird though. But huge traps???

I have decent trap genetics and Im planning on making my traps huge like tom hardy. I think they make you look like a beast.

i hear non-Veeky Forums people, particularly women, say all the time that huge traps are gross

You fucking danger. Hope you get done for being a fucking nonce

How long would it take to get the body on the left?

Women lie about what they actually like because admitting to loving big muscle chads makes them feel slutty. Or they're insecure and feel like the muscle chads are out of their league so they pretend they didn't want them anyway.

t. /r9k/ roastie expert.

>lifting for women
>making it

i think they look different on each person and the physique still needs to be balanced for it to look good.

Im still going for the bane look, maybe with delts a bit bigger. fuck what women think.

Lats and Traps are fucking gross. Traps make you look like a no-neck neanderthal.

Just because Tom Hardy has traps doesn't mean it looks good on everyone.
Unless you're fucking hot and sexy and talented and rich as him you should just stop with the insolence right now and mould your body to what females want.
Your only goal as a man on this earth is to attract a mate of the opposite sex.

>be out with some friends
>girl in the group I was fucking was there
>topic of men's bodies comes up
>"I only like abs and arms on a guy"
She literally couldn't stop feeling up my traps and legs when we were in bed. Women don't know what they want, lifting for girls is retarded, and OP is a fucking faggot

Americans are fucking retarded in that aspect.

Better than outright killing myself or going supreme, wouldnt you agree?

>Friend of mine said she liked A8 the most

Female here, I personally like A5 and A6 the most. The whole "I can't put my arms down because my lats are too big is really unappealing, as well as over developed traps. I think most of the girls I know prefer the lean, toned, swimmer-esque body.

This is just my preference, you guys do you you obviously and good luck with your goals :)

>go dedicate your pitiful life to being a retardedly rich millionaire and get yourself a harem of women, a dedicated protection team and all the drugs in XXX asian country since that seems ot be more of your goal.
It's much easier to get a decent body than to become a millionaire.

So if your goal is to attract women then working out probably isn't a bad idea.

> lifting to attract the vaginal jew and not a muscular qt boyfriend

Women lie about what they want, if they even know what they want.

Here's what women want (physically):
Good face
Moderate musculature
Low bodyfat
Broad shoulders

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17578932
> As predicted, women rate muscular men as sexier, more physically dominant and volatile, and less committed to their mates than nonmuscular men. Consistent with the inverted-U hypothesis of masculine traits, men with moderate muscularity are rated most attractive.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7212994
>Both subjects sexes rated broad shoulders as attractive in male physiques. Greater chest muscularity resulted in slightly higher attractiveness ratings; waist slimness was also judged attractive, particularly in female subjects.

>sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0003347207000565
>Face and body attractiveness each made significant independent contributions to overall attractiveness in males and females. For both sexes, face attractiveness predicted overall attractiveness more strongly than did body attractiveness

Because theres no purpose to a large body. Youre not out there swinging a greatsword in battle, youre in insecure mofo trying to hide behind useless excess muscle that tales more nutrients and time to sustain for no reason. A basic ottor mode fitness is enough to be decently fit and be usable in daily life. Anything more has no purpose other than to compensate . In a realistic life or death situation the big guys will be bitching about macros and eating everyone's fucking food supply.

Women have no idea what the fuck they want. They will tell you they just want a nice guy to go on long walks on the beach and take them dinner, and they are begging you to cum in their ass while you choke them and they scream daddy. Stop trying to figure out what women what because they don't even fucking know.

Gee, maybe it because THEIR BRAINS HAVEN'T EVEN FUCKING DEVELOPED YET, you sick fuck. And a 14 year old isn't a woman, she's a child.

>implying men know what they want
It's like you've never been to fit before

But I'd say about 99% would want a pupper like that

>huge lats are gross AF.
>implying women know what lats are
big lats are aesthetic as fuck

>that pic
wtf

I'm personally going for more of a left but mainly because I have a small head lol. Imagine right with a pea head, not the best look

Women are able to say this type of shit, but would beg for your dick inside them given a chance (similar to "I want a good boy to treat me nice", but will fuck Chad without hesitating). Women say one thing and think the other. That's why trying to fully satisfy a woman is completely pointless and will result in only your own pain. They are like this, because men chase them and spoil them. Nothing wrong with being a gentleman, but don't let your life and actions orbit around what women want.

>12-16 women

I really don't think he's even trolling. I'm fine with 16-17 but it's the 12-14 that bothers me 15 is middleground but not even able to drive yet c'mon

either they don't think they are good enough to get a bf with a good body like that or they were just being nice. it's like a guy saying that he doesn't mind if a girl has some meat on her bones.

>going supreme

what is this

Because a leaner body is more associated with "natural" fitness. Like "he takes care of him self, and has good genetics" without reaching obsession. Fitness = better/longer sex, too. Same reason bitches love abs and adonis belts and developed glutes (not lmao 4pl8 squat glutes) = better harder thrusting to them, subconsciously.

Guys prefer bigger leaner physiques because we stare at them all god damned day on fitness forums. Over time our perception of reality gets skewed, possibly developing masculinity problems along the way that we feel the need to compensate for.

Imagine the same for a girl. The best female physiques are slim, lightly muscled "toned" bodies, which are rare in real life. A girl can pretty easily go overboard and end up in a nasty looking body fat level with too much muscle. They're leaner, and larger, but look way worse than a cardio bunny that does some machine shit occasionally. I know some Veeky Forumsizens like heavily muscled/cut chicks, but the average person, and even average fitness enthusiast doesn't.

That kind of physique makes it look like she's just got good genetics, and takes care of herself rather than being self self obsessed.

Women also see huge physiques as "fake", or even worse, like you're compensating for a small dick, or short stature - yes, they really will assume this, especially if you're short and huge. "Blah blah blah it was built in a gym so it doesn't count". "Lol look at that short guy and his huge muscles, cute little napoleon", etc. There's nothing wrong with being a manlet, but being a jacked manlet is a bad idea.

Women think of huge guys as narcissistic and womanly - men shouldn't be appearance obsessed, that's a feminine trait. You can't shave your god damned chest and not look like a little faggy bitch to a woman.

Everyone likes different shit, but if you want to have the most mass appeal to hot women then being around 8%-14% body fat and looking like you do push ups and pull ups and eat well (even though you have to do more to get that look) is the most attractive physique to the average woman. Being overly shredded or large looks unnatural and gross to them.

Humans don't finish developing until mid 20s. If you're attracted to underdeveloped people that aren't your age, you're likely developmentally challenged yourself.

>implying men know what they want
Top Kek, lurk moar

The reason why women say they don't like right is because they do.

t. Future rapist

you can keep your mid 20s leftovers, only one challenged is you.

t.european

FUCKING DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

>mid 20s leftovers
Yeah, confirmed for developmentally challenged. Also confirmed uneducated

You know it's true. I'm king of manlets myself at 5'10 (or is KOM 5'11?
idk...) and I saw some dude that was about 5'5 or something like that and had to be around 220+lbs of lean muscle and I couldn't help but chuckle to myself.

>Guy ~200lbs breaks into 150lb ottermode man's house
>Uses his weight advantage to buttfuck him while his qtgf watches helpless
T-t-t-his isn't my fantasy, just saying that a LARGE body does have purpose.

>what is a gun

Street fight is a different story, but BnE defense - shoot 'em.

>Lats and Traps are fucking gross

I feel like it is kindof true, but i still get girls spilling spaghetti when they talk to me. Just not as much of smaller guys probably.

Went from F to B with 3-4 worth of muscle loss and pulled a heap more tail. Went back to bearmode after I got married cuz fuck aesthetics get stong.

What's your height, weight, and bf?

That makes you gay, and strengthens his point.

This, girls have been squeezing/feeling my traps while I have been fucking them in the missionary position.

Just so any anons know, if you aren't using roids you will never become so massive that women find it unappealing. Reaching the natty limit with a low body fat is never going to be too massive for women.

Gun jams