You lifted weights today, right?

You lifted weights today, right?

nah

i jogged 5 km afterwards too

yeah today was leg day, fortunately i don't have to pay for a gym membership tho because god made niggers and streetcurbs

If kek everything will work out fine and be kay.

Diddied 225 today for the first time for reps. I've only been lifting for 6 weeks pls no bully.

No
>tfw hernia
>tfw cant lift until at least a month after surgery which is next month

I-it's rest day...

thats pretty good for a month in, did you start out skinnyfat?

6'0 170 lbs. So I think so yeah?

Yeah I did 3x5 sets of curb stomps on a 405 nigger

>tfw you'll never curbstomp as much as derek

criminally underrated

You will lose all your gains user

Rip

yeah, but I was weaker than last PPL split :( just started seriously lifting again recently and have been basically making noob gainz, but I think I'm gonna plateau soon if I don't actually put away the nightly beers and joints

joints r fine

but u sound like a retarded person

not when you smoke 2-3 a day. and I just type like a tard on here cuz idgaf. I'm a whizzzkid, or at least I was at some point when I had my life together

Nah. I did BJJ tho.

thanks for this reminder its not worth pushing yourself past reasonable limits...make smaller gains you keep or make SLIGHTLY more gains that you end up losing to your guts ripping through you.

Today was pull day

well.....

beer is a huge meme and is estrogenic, drink red wine

yes, but iv been making progress on push day and its fucking killing me iv been making super progress on the pull days any idea how to fix this ?? i need advice really bad

I deadlifted 225 on my first day just give up

Nah I'm not gonna

It's 5.30 AM and my dogs just woke me up and had to take a shit, chill

LMAO your weak as fuck, i deadlifted 4 pl8s on my first day for a set of five

Fuck no, I haven't touched weights in over a month because I'm moving out of state to start up grad school. Finally just brought all my boxes to my new place, and now I have to unpack everything before I can even think about leaving the house to go get a photo ID, go check the school gym, and, god forbid, to see how the commercial gyms are out here.

But soon. I already lost vascular grooves in my arms. I feel smaller and pudgier. But soon.

I lifted 10 and 20 pound weights today for 30 minutes. That was my workout and then I just did cardio for the rest of my time at the gym.

3 months in. PR'd on flat bench to 195x7, PR'd on incline to 175x10.

Eh. Kinda. Ran 2 miles, then practiced snatch with 65 lbs.
Overhead squats are harder than it looks