Anyone else deformed in any way? I got this sunken in chest shit going on

Anyone else deformed in any way? I got this sunken in chest shit going on

You need surgery, Tito.

I turned down the option for surgery

>prominent facial deformity
>no lifting can fix
>too poverty for corrective surgery

>I turned down the option for surgery
I don't know what to tell you. You can't correct it without surgery and it obviously bothers you.
I'm sorry.

I'm not really bothered about it anymore. I just wanted to know if there was any deformed people on here.
It used to get to me, but when presented with surgery, I just didn't feel it was that big of a deal.

Pectus excavatum? My friend has that. You can get surgery but I wouldn't yet unless it hurts. There will be much better options in the not distant future. In the meantime focus on being healthy

Hey brother

I don't have a brother, but hey

You might have Marfan syndrome but i'm not sure whether marfans have a concave chest or it's the opposite, what is your height and weight?

6'3 140lbs

Yeah nigga u got Marfan's

yeah a lot of the symptoms is stuff I have. oh well

My nigga, I have it to. Pectis excavatum or some crap I forget. It's not that dramatic, but it's definitely noticeable.

I have it too, not bad enough to even bother considering surgery but it is noticeable.

Scoliosis, back is like an S and I have to stay super light with DL and squats

The surgery for it is brutal af. They break the ribs around the sternum, try and reset them and then wait for it to heal back up. they have a new thing, were they can try and use a vacuum type thing, but I haven't liked into that much.

Get the Nuss procedure. You won't regret it.

i have hemmorhoids

How does that not press on your heart?

Is this swampler?!?

Me too, but meh, is not that fucking bad, way better that the one in your pic

It's not like it suddenly starts growing inwards...

But I mean there's a big indent where the heart is. Is the heart just deeper in the chest for those people?

I have a pectus carinatum. It was really bad when i was 15 so I wore a plaster around my bent ribcage for 5 weeks, then I had to wear a plastic corset that I could remove only to take showers for 4 years.
Life was hell
It made me tougher mentally
Now it looks almost normal and I built pecs to hide it.
Pectus excavatum is taken care of by puting a bent metal bar behind your sternum and push it outside. I guess it hurts the first few weeks but no scars and no broken ribs.

>deformed
>minor chest thing

Behold, and be glad you aren't me

I didn't know Elijah Wood frequented Veeky Forums.

Learn something new every day.

Anyone else's rib cage fucked up on one side

i have asymmetrical rosacea on my face.
one cheek is constantly flushed and bumpy
kills my self esteem

met a stripper with a concave chest - made her cleavage abnormally huge. pryed a bit and the reason was congenital/bad genetics in the family. I wouldnt be surprised if you have heart/other thoracic complications

put some soup in that and eat it up

jesus christ man.
periodontitis? hockey? How the fuck
are you allowed to breath while looking like that.

Lost half my chest to bone cancer, including one pec, and half a lat.

I remember several kids having this on teams i faced against in highschool waterpolo. Never as bad as the pic in OP tho

One step at a time user. Focus on getting a good job so you can afford surgery.

We're all gonna make it, brah.

yeah mine sticks out on the right side

id always have pain over there too, had two ultrasounds on my gall bladder years apart, found nothing

but i eventually found at least some if not all of the pain there was caused solely by fucking canola oil, unhealthy fats cause more inflammation to your gall bladder, im guessing they take more bile to break down or something idk

Olivier Richters (thedutchgiant) has this, he got better

make sure your heart is healthy bro

I wouldn't call it a fetish, but I'm strangely intrigued by skeletal deformities like these. To see the human body visually altered but still highly functional is fascinating.

I have a crooked spine which makes my ribs flare out on one side and gives me a mild case of the OP

I want to eat cereal out of it

I literally have this as well. I have not gotten the surgery but have instead gone the route of just bulking up as much as my body can handle. You need to pound food along with consistent lifting and it won’t look so bad.

Long post so bear with me, I'll give the TL,DR: though:

Gained 30+ pounds in 8 months from 1st year being in college and going to the gym regularly. Have a mild case of PE but it looks much better now than it did when I was 6 foot 2 and 145 lbs.

Some background, I was always skinny and lanky, ran XC/track in highschool (Think lanky ass toned runner), didn’t smoke weed/drink much but was still exposed to and when I got to college I decided I wasn't happy with the body I had and decided to make a change. Eating alot of food was always my issue.

At first I went to the gym 3-4 times a week and really struggled to eat, then my I told myself that if I really wanted this thing to be fixed I had to work at it. Got more dedicated and went to the gym with people who knew their stuff and could give me workouts. Started to eat before I went to bed and I found that really helped me gain weight and started eating less meals but with more food to slow down my metabolism.
After bout four months I saw 20 pounds gained and I was going to the gym 5 days a week. Then things really started to change once I saw the movie Pumping Iron on Netflix and was really high time when I saw it. It all just hit me, the dedication required to really see something thru. I decided to stop drinking and quit weed altogether and started going to the gym with some guys I knew who went 7 days a week. At this point I was 170-ish. But I’m rambling at this point, bottom-line, trainhard and smart, eat a lot, and above all stay consistent with everything you do when I comes to eating a lot, sleeping enough, and working

Jesus Crossing, 150 kg!
I can't live with 110 kg weight.

I have pectus but nowhere near as bad as OP
I call it a dent which has gotten some giggles and no one has ever said anything bad about it to my face
Most girls rest their heads in it

>lightbulb head
Oh i laff at necklets. Feels good to have a 17" neck natty lean lMfAo.

>2011 vs 2014
Wtf happened to his face. Is it the roids?

its moved more towards the left.

2009-2016
it's the flight of time.

He didn't just get better, he had surgery to fix his rib cage.

I have pectus as well, sunken chest and flared ribs with super fucked up inserts but I try not to let it deter me. Surgery I've heard is extremely painful and never fully goes away so I'm happy living with it.

I have it too, but ever since I started lifting its far less prominent. Not to mention that I have chest hair, so most people dont even notice.

SPOOKY SCARY SKELETON SHRIVELING DOWN YOUR SPINE

you think you got it rough? consider yourself lucky you don't have big dick syndrome :(