Tomorrow for sure

>Tomorrow for sure

>eating mayonnaise directly out of the jar with a spoon
surely you jest, sir

man even as a (former) fat guy I couldn't stomach mayonnaise by itself. You've have to be mentally deranged to eat that straight shit from the jar.

Wouldn't it be fun eating yogurt out of a mayonnaise jug in public? Especially if you're ripped, dumb people will think it's the secret to gains.

LOL

Jesus christ I hate this fat fuck so much

>if singles boogie dies on the or table

Anyone have that greentext where that Veeky Forums qt does exactly this to her fat friends?

Im working on becoming non fat guy.... and there is indeed something fucked up about a dude who can eat that shit straight.

it's not even quality mayonnaise either. For a man who likes his mayonnaise, you would think he would have a more distinguished mayonnaise, but no, this guy goes for the Wal-Mart store brand mayonnaise which is made as cheaply as possible. Disgusting. He shouldn't be allowed to have the surgery. He should be forced to change or suffer death by being fat.

It's pudding

Gotcha senpai

He's trolling, right? lmao

addiction is a disorder. for fat people, just like crackheads, the way for them to get a dopamine rush is to eat because their hormones are out of place. they produce ghrelin non stop even if they don't need food.

fatties like boogie need to seek rehab and not just dietician advice - the need to eat shit is deeply rooted in them.

never thought I'd say it, but maybe cocaine or amphetamine would be a good thing to replace their fast food addiction with...

>I'll start tomorrow
>boogie cheats the whole time
>goes in for prep
>obvious to everyone he has been cheating
>doc calls it off since he can't perform the surgery
>Boogie cries eating is a disorder and addiction, can't be helped!
>more landwhales donate

>he already fucked up
Part of me expected this shit, but another part wonders how you fuck something up THIS early. He's self-aware enough to KNOW he's prepping for a surgery. How do you fuck up this badly on day 1.

thanks famalam

inb4 boogie is gonna keep tweeting about starting the diet "tomorrow" for the next three weeks, pretending to eat like the pig he is, but secretly doing the diet and losing mad amounts of weight

that's sarcasm right

nah he will black out about the diet for a while then open the floodgates

Ironic that the surgery can't be done unless he sticks to the diet. Boogster needs to stick to a low carb diet for at least a month to shrink the size of the liver, otherwise it gets in the way makes the bypass impossible.

tl;dr surgery just aint happenin

Boogie has NO SHIT stated that he believes when he does a Francis skit (where he eats a massive amount of shit food) that He, Boogie, does not get the calories.

>yfw the doctor rejects boogie from surgery because he didn't actually start his diet

One.....last................burger ;)))))))))

Boogie is the perfect embodiment of the modern man. So far removed from humans natural need for challenge and danger that he can't control his reality. Either he thinks criticism is just "haters gonna hate" or he full heartedly agrees with it but nothing changes.

it's not, watch the video

>Uhh you don't get to eat carbs

>implying Boogie has the willpower to resist telling all his dicksucking fans about the 1lb of water weight he lost this week

he claims it was low-fat yogurt in another video but it wouldn't surprise me if it was just mayo.

Just checked his twitter. It's a fake post. Everybody can go home now

>diet too stressful
literally 0 hope for him now

He deleted it, probably cause people were giving him too much shit over it

The most weight he's managed to lose since starting this whole thing is 20lb in one month, and then he gained back 5 and stayed at about that weight for another year. I'm sure he's gained that weight back by now.

even if it is fake. Do you honestly believe that he is actually sticking to it and not sneaking food?

this fat fuck is TOAST

Even if this heaving sack of globular faeces manages to go through with the surgery, the useless cunt will out-eat it anyway.

Pointless.

OP, Boogie is pathetic enough already. No need to create fake tweets. It just makes you pathetic as well.

This dude claimed his obesity was not from over eating, how can he justify his only salvation being a surgery that limits his caloric intake?

Implying he isn't going to tweet something identical to this in a few days anyhow.

>claimed his obesity was not from over eating
THAT IS LITERALLY WHAT CAUSED HIS OBESITY! He consistently ate over this TDEE daily for many, many years. All. My. Rage.

B-b-b-but he had a rough childhood! His mom abused him!!

>I'm a living justification for all their bad habits, of course they love me
Absolutely devilish

IF he said that he said it something like "it was not from over eating, it was from a eating disorder from severe PTSD which has given me severe depression and anxiety disorders" or some shit STOP BEING SO RETARDED

I thought sarkeesian killed him
I'm out of the loop

i know we all want boogie to die but wouldn't it be amazing if he actually lost all the weight and started advocating weight loss with or without surgery?

Oh for fuck's sake he's already on track to fail. Lmao I actually thought he had it in him.

>that man face
>qt

of course it would
so would a million dollars raining from the sky

an user can dream

>He's trolling, right?

Yes, he was just pretending to be morbidly obese.

I'm a big guy

S

what?

Dubs confirm boogie will lose all the weight

this came across as weird to me. why spend time with people you hate? i'd rather be alone than "hang out" with someone i hate.

1) women are evil and vindictive.
2) This is the female equivalent of a "and then everybody clapped" story

literally eating hydrogenized soybean oil out of a jar

I really hope this dude dies real soon fr like damn tried to give him benefit of the doubt but ja he needs to fuck off waste of space fr

Bro he just got those scooter things he literally can't walk. I say let him eat too death he doesn't have long lol. He can take that whale of a girl as well

Because it's probably all fake.

He will not make it to the end of the year.

What is that Francis shit all about anyway, is he schizo?

>waste of space
You mean waste of tax dollars, because we're paying for his healthcare.

Starting to think he has multiple personality disorder.

SOMEONE IS GOING TO PAY.

AND M*XICO WILL PAY FOR IT

>not being a ketobrah

That how women are

>tfw you'll never become boogie's bro and lock him in a room for 1 or more months and feed him a strict, well-balanced diet

>women
>using logic

is it common for fat people to simply eat mayo with a spoon?

Only americans

U U
U U

>why spend time with people you hate?
It's called playing the long game.

And i hate you faggot

can't not motherfucking hate him

I mean, you guys are aware he is just trying to trigger you with this? That it's just a joke/pun?

He's "shitlording", you might say. He's "triggering" the "cucks".

this place is horrible, he has an addiction for god's sake... do you people also make fun of heroin addicts?

OH SHID

>this place is horrible, he has an addiction for god's sake... do you people also make fun of heroin addicts?
What do you expect from a bunch a immature retards who really don't workout correctly and who hate, and i mean actual psychotic hate,people shorter or fatter than them.
This board needs to be shut down because there is absolutely no fitness advice worth anything on here.
Their "routines",their "sticky" on the front page are crap, as are the demented,childish fucks that propagate this board. I swear i wish i cold beat everyone of their asses in, but they would lean absolutely nothing from it.

lmao

He was just posing for the picture

if dubs, boogie MAKES IT

user to the rescue

My sister hates most of her "friends". She still hangs out with them tho. I have no fucking clue why women do that shit. If I don't like someone I would stop hanging out with them, at least never alone.

If odds he dies 2 days later

You're right about everything but the sticky and the routine advice. We dont hate manlets though, thats just a meme. It looks like you came here for five seconds and decided to talk shit because you're morbidly overweight.But what you said about the immaturity literally applies to all of Veeky Forums. not just Veeky Forums. Why are you even here?

Marriage material

fight me irl faggot

This whole thread should be a childrens' book detering them from being fat fucks in the future.

Why did you do that?

Stfu you little maggot, you have nothing to fight with.

Hey faggot I use to come here all the time for gear links. That seems to have disappeared now so I guess I'll quit coming here. Fyi faggot, I'm not fat at all unlike you.
P.s. the sticky sucks,this place su is and the advice on here is shit,just like you are.

Fucking die already

>buying three plastic bags full of food a day so i can keep stuffing my fat fucking face over and over again is totally the same as heroin addiction, i just can't stop eating even though i'm so fucking fat i can't stand up and my wife has to feed me, PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
Hi boogie