QTDDTOT

QTDDTOT

Other urls found in this thread:

hrsonline.org/Patient-Resources/Symptoms-Diagnosis/Skipped-Beats
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What does Veeky Forums think about pilates? Been practicing it for two years to improve my running.

I have two questions.

Friend who is having far more success than me told me to try creatine. Should I try? Do I take alongside my protein supplement afterwards? How do I know how much to take?

and

I've currently got the basic of a new routine set up that works 2 muscle groups a day for 4 days. How do I figure out which exercises to use for each muscle group? I'm aware google is a thing, but how do I know which exercises will be best for my chosen muscle groups?

does anyone have a bf estimate and/or guess how much more I'd need to cut to lose the tits/lower back fat? 6'0 160 coming down from 250

Could continuing lifting + calorie neutral fill me in?

Take it right after you work out. 1 scoop every day (5g)

How do I get stronger shoulders
I feel like I'm making no progress

pull ups

I'm asking this more in the sense of curiosity of wondering if other anons get this.

Does anybody else here have occasional skipped heartbeats when you lift or push hard during cardio? My cardiologist says I'm good to go, but this shit still freaks me out. Thinking about seeing a therapist about my fears surrounding it, but I don't know where I'd start.

You already look pretty skinny, man.

>tfw have to use chin up assist machine

my guy told me take a scoop every day regardless if you work out or not? thoughts on this?

should i have a slight bent wrists when i overhead press?

Not him, but you get better pretty fast. I remember at a job I worked, I decided I had to do pull ups on the roll cage of the forklift before getting in it to use it, and I went from like 3 shitty pull ups to 11 in about a month.

thanks and the scale says I am too, but I still think I'm around 20% bf esp in the lower stomach. I fucked up losing weight and just didn't put the work in until ~2-3 weeks ago. I didn't realize how much muscle I was losing the whole time. Could've at least used whey and maybe I'd look like this at 170 instead

idk which direction to go in

Thanks for the words of encouragement

do pull ups not chin ups. What'd your height/weight? If you can't do pull ups alone I reallt can't imagine you've made much progress as a whole yet either

I'm in a similar spot, where I'm fucking terrified to put on an ounce of fat because I already think I look gross most of the time, but I also need muscle added to me because I know I'm actually skinny in reality. Neither attempting to cut, and especially bulk, seem like options I want. And I think I'm probably in the high teens for body fat as well.

Feels like a weird purgatory, man.

I have a pinched nerve (or atleast i think i have) in my lower right back.

What do i do?

Chiropractor?

what happens if i lift and eat at a slight caloric deficit but meet my protein goal (1g/lb)? 5'10 150 skinny fatish here

I've been doing low weight high reps with the weights I have at home because I'm broke
But I've recently been made aware of sarcoplasmic versus myofibrillar hypertrophy
Obviously I can't shit out more money for access to more weights so I plan on doing what I have been doing regardless
So what can I ultimately expect? I'm adding a set of 10 every ~5 lifts but I'm not sure at which point you hit that "plateau" or if you ever even do as long as you keep adding volume

Okay why the hell am I losing weight on a calorie surplus? I'm skele tier, 62kg right now and eating at 2500 calories a day.

Should I just ... Eat more? Also is fast food like KFC okay? It seems to be the easiest way to gain a shit ton of calories.

at least I'm not alone. I'll probably just keep lifting, calorie neutral, lot of protein and see where it takes me after the summer

don't eat 1g/lb on days you don't lift IMO, and lift seriously on days you do. That's just me though, all that protein for your liver can't be great

I impulse bought a pair of 1kg armband wearable weights from a sale. Anyway I can use this to improve strength? Is it too much just to wear it while going out?

1) How to get over fear of going upside down while tricking. I power clean 155, DL 275, I have the height but I keep chickening out.

2) How to get a girl to have sex with me.

Stupid question: does a set involve just doing the reps for a single exercise... or does it involve doing the reps for multiple exercises?

The jargon isn't making sense to me here.

>I'll probably just keep lifting, calorie neutral, lot of protein and see where it takes me after the summer

I do this too, and my gains are nowhere close to what I feel like they should be. Especially because I keep tweaking my routine all the time. I'm starting to think higher reps vs low reps works better for my body for some reason: low reps is just hard and I feel no burn, and with higher reps I get both the burn and it's difficult.

Don't know if that logic is sound though, with all the advice here favoring towards always lifting heavy.

Fatty here. Can I do SS and C25K on alternating days?

I'm starting strength training but I also want to improve cardio. I'm super out of shape, obviously.

When doing dumbbell shrugs, I find it difficult to keep my shoulder blades squeezed together during the whole movement. Do I need to, or should I just not be hunched over forward and make sure I'm going straight up and down?

To clarify, I've been trying to keep my shoulder blades together at the bottom of the motion as well as the top. I have no problem at the top of the motion

3x10 bicep curls means youre doing THREE SETS of bicep curls. thats it

you'll hit muscle fatigue before anything. Youll grow a bit but not as much as you could.

how tall are you, also if you work out on that low a suplus you wont see much results. Most people eat 3000 calories on a bulk

is starvation mode a myth?

I'm an Italian manlet at 168 cm and 66 Kg, still extremely DYEL but noob gains are coming along fine even though I'm not the youngest (31).

My goal is to be strong and looking thicc. I'm following GZCLP at the moment and I work our at home, so I only have a flat bench, rack and barbell /plates. Planning to add dumbbells in a while.

2 questions: 1. should I keep powerlifting oriented programs or switch to something else?
2. Let's say I keep lifting 3 or times a week. What's a good sport/activity I can integrate without destroying my gains? I'm thinking bjj or mtb.

So just to make sure I understand, 3x10 curls means:

- do 10 curls
-take a break
- do 10 more curls
- take a break
- do 10 more curls
-finished

And each time that I finish doing 10 curls, that means I've just completed a set of curls?

I'm 5'9 or 174cm. I started off at 55kg and managed to gain 7kg, but somehow I can't gain anymore.. in fact I seem to be losing a bit of weight..

Thanks.. that's more or less what I've read but I've been hoping it was all memes
What lb. (or kg) dumbbells does someone who's ottermode workout with?
And do they use the same weight of dumbbell for every dumbbell exercise?

is it possible to MAINTAIN strength with 1 full body work out a week?

basically what i need to do is

bench
1x5-8
ohp
1x5
squat
1x5-8
deadlift
1x5

obviously my biggest worry is doing heavy deads and squats on the same day

but could this keep me from losing strength without burning out?

let me stress this: I DONT CARE ABOUT GAINS JUST KEEPING WHAT I HAVE

for context, im near the 1k lb club

>chicken
>rice
>black coffee
>hot sauce
>nicotine

Am I missing anything in my post workout meal?

How do acquire slayer-like social skills.

I am a transcending skinnyfat and I want to complete the circle and amaze people into getting what I want.

So, does SS really helps to get rid of Auschwitz mode?

Yes

Does this affect to gain muscles? I read on some site the muscles doesnt get oxygened at full
Sorry if this a very repeated question but im newfig

No, eating does.

It increases test. Legit.

Best you can hope for is to embrace the strong silent type and make some chad friends that'll throw you some girls

You weren't positively reinforced growing up and now you'll always have that doubt

Question 1: I've been eating 1500 calories/day on average, and doing light cardio (45 minutes of HIIT.) I recently did a full body workout with a personal trainer and am sore as hell and ate about 2500 calories today. I know there's a conflict between cutting and bulking, but I am legit working out for the first time in my entire 26 year life. Wat do?

Question 2: When I am absolutely exhausted, everything aching, should I be pushing myself to work out 6 days a week, or getting time to rest? How do you know where to draw the line? I feel like going to the gym incredibly sore is setting myself up to fail and become discouraged.

Will TB500 (peptide) help heal years of tendon damage caused by being on Levoquin (antibiotic; 7x in 3 years)?

My rotator cuff is less fucked then it was last year - its giving me shit again when I start trying to reach new peak. Now my calves and forearm tedons are starting to give way. I can't even trot jog, this won't heal since March. At least I don't have to deal with plantars fasciitis anymore.

I'm no doctor, but that sounds an awful lot like what killed my cousin at the tender age of 19
I'd get a second opinion

Literally fucking up your lungs for no reason. I know how good it feels(smoked half a pack a day for 10 years) but it WILL catch up with you eventually. I felt so bad lung-wise all the time due to cigarettes before quitting, like borderline emphysema type shit, i never wanna go back.

If you quit you make both oxygen gains and wallet gains.

please consider quitting for your own health

Working out 6 days a week as a beginner is not something you should do. Limit yourself to three days a week and if you don't feel sore, make a decision if you should add a fourth day or not.

i think i was positively reinforced but toward the wrong end. instead of being autonomous, i just ended up becoming a people pleaser.

is there just no way to leave this?

>should I be pushing myself to work out 6 days a week, or getting time to rest? How do you know where to draw the line?

Well, rest is an absolute necessity, so it's often better be safe than sorry. However, you can easily get through doms by warming up and frequency (e.g. workouts per week) is something that can be improved, too.

I guess I'd draw the line at stalling results or everyday fatigue / feeling poorly. 6 sounds too much for a beginner.

am I retarded or is progress really just this slow?

I'm eating around 3500 calories every day and i can't tell if im getting stronger, if i am it is very slow and im not sure why

example: i have been consistently eating this much for a month or so now after a failed cut, and my squat has gone up maybe 10lbs. i have gained ~2 pounds in that time.

Remember that there are people that are actually struggling to get any progress. If you can keep that rate up, you'll have good results in six months. Can't really tell how "normal" that is with absolutely no information about you.

I'm ~8 years into doing what everyone on this website has read that they should do and have only ever seen mediocre results

If I can't drink cow milk because of lactose intolerance, can I drink soy milk instead??

damn bro, have you seen success elsewhere?

Current 1rm in lb (OHP/BP/Sq/Dl)
135/190/250/300
I'm around 165lb but I should be closer to 150, planning to cut soon

Currently running 5/3/1 and while it's enjoyable, I know I could progress faster on something else. I tried TM for a while but not being able to recover fast enough and the awful deadlift progression made me switch.

Is there a strength program out there that would be more suitable? Weekly progression, ~4 times a week that doesn't pack 3 heavy lifts into each day?

Welcome to being natty.

I'm fine with eating clean and "boring" but my girlfriend always requests different meals. I'm the one who cooks, and I enjoy making and prepping my own meals, but she always wants something else and it always irritates the fuck out of me.

What do I do?

How much weight have you gained, in what time span
What is your current squat max
Adding 10lb to a 135lb squat is much different than adding 10lb to a 600lb squat

hrsonline.org/Patient-Resources/Symptoms-Diagnosis/Skipped-Beats

My testosterone bloodwork came up and it says that i have 2.40 ng /mL is that okay or bad? I am 21

Pretty lean but have fat stored around my hips, 6'3

I try bulking but it doesn't really help given the tire, should I cut before I start a clean bulk? I have to be wearing a suit for a special occasion in a few months and having my good frame with fat waist sort of makes it difficult to look good

bump

So im skinny fat (skelly arms and big gut). Right now im cutting so i can lose the extra belly fat before i bulk. But when i start bulking, how do i make sure that my body's fat distribution doesnt end up the same way? I'd like to put some bulk on my arms, but all my fat seems to go directly to my gut

Curious for answer on this. Also, I've been doing 10g/day, am I fucking up?

youre at risk of getting kidney stones, reduce your intake to 5g/day

Ok, should I do it post or pre work out (or does it not matter?)

Haha im a big dumb it was answered here nevermind

If you workout in the morning, do you use your cleanser before or after the workout?
Do you guys cleanse during your after-workout shower?

>Do you guys cleanse during your after-workout shower?
why wouldnt you do this

Why is it that my lower back stings when i do crunches/situps? What am i doing wrong?

Is it ok to cleanse thrice a day?

I'm still noob(2+ months lifting). How much will huge drops in caloric intake on rest days affect my progress?

I'm currently eating at maintenance 3 days a week when I lift(GSLP), then severely cutting calories, and almost all carbs on rest days(30g carbs, 50% TDEE). I would like to try a one day fast on Sunday of my AxBxCxx routine.

I've been doing this(minus the Sunday fast) for about 10 days and my lifts are still going up, but I don't want to completely sacrifice gains for the sake of a faster cut

What is the best way to remove fat from my stomach/gut area?

Ideal weights workout for beginners? Looking to work on all areas (abs, biceps, triceps, legs etc)

Do ab vacumns work? or are they a meme?

no you need the natural oils and if you wash too many times your just wipe off something thats designed to protect your skin. but your second question of your other post just makes the first one retarded. why would you cleanse before the work out then get fucking sweaty and cleanse again. nigga would take a full shower before a work out? its the same thing

oh twice would be okay as long as its first thing in morning and right before bed. three is overkill

So I just delay my morning shower, then?
-wake up
-eat breakfast
-go to gym
-shower
Does this look good?

yeah if you really need too, just wash your balls, pits, and bum bum really fast at the start of the day. could probably skip the pits too. then full shower after gym

My miserly ass bought some cheap spring collars and they're too fucking small, is there anything at all I can do to fix this?

EU bros where do you order your fish oil? Sure I could buy it from local superstore but that stuff has shitty EPA/DHA balance and I'm looking for that high EPA quality stuff.

Just started working out. I never really ate awful, my body fat is 20% and I'm cutting out all the excess sugars and so forth. Only thing I'm missing is coffee.

Is coffee all that bad? I normally had a single cup with breakfast everyday. It was a nice way to start my day on my porch. Never loaded it with sugar, but I always added cream. And I never went to starbucks and got those 900+cal things.

First week without it was miserable, but this entire week I haven't needed a single cup to stay awake or wake up. But I am craving it every morning. Since five am today all I've been thinking about was coffee.

Is coffee just okay for cheat days? Is there some sort of coffee that okay for daily consumption? Or do I just need to cut this shit out?

How beneficial is swimming laps every day?

Guys I want to bail coke and fast food but I am scared I won't fill nutritional values and calories to build muscles. I only care to maintain weight. I am doing this because my wallet is thin and I need to save. I weight 252 lbs now. It is possible to feed myself enough to not drop weight without calories bombs?

What can i do to help my ohp?
Also are straps eventually required for deadlifts? Couldnt finish my last set as the bar keeps slippong from my hands.

Used to be 115 kg obese at 178 cm, down to 71 kg of skinnyfat

Sometimes I get small manboobs only for them to "retreat" and my chest returns to flat. Why does this happen?

While I'm at it, why does my face look more full and puffy only for it to be more defined a while later? Like the moobs it happens a few times during the day

It's an amazing way to do cardio that doesn't put stress on your joints.
Swimming laps every day is beneficial if you're trying to lose wight or just want to increase those cardio gains.

You lift weights with cutting or you just cut?

Body weight is 135. I can do 4 reps of dips with 20 pounds added, but can't even bench 135 for 1 rep. What's the science behind this?

Kek

31 years old here

haven't done anything Veeky Forums related in the last 2 years. I want to do strength training and HIIT work. Honestly I would be fine with just steady progress in both areas.

Would I be fine doing HIIT sprinting on my off days? Or am I going to stress my body too much?

I ran yesterday and couldn't believe how out of shape I was.

forgot to add I want to do some serious stretching to fix an anterior pelvic tilt + rounded shoulders

Why/what do do about early plateauing, Veeky Forums?
I'm 5'7 ~138lbs
>inb4 manlet
I've been doing SS since january but my squat has been stuck at 185 LBS (not kg) for over a month.
My OHP has been stuck around 85lbs as well.
Other lifts similarly stalled or slow progress, the only one that I've seen decent improvement on is pullups.
Possibly related note: nothing I do seems to really change my weight. I was on a cut for 2 or 3 months and lost maybe 3 lbs (~18%bf) and started eating more after that but had no real change in weight.
What do, Veeky Forums? Should I start trying to eat a fuckton more than I already am? Should I switch to an intermediate routine even though my lifts are still novice tier? Should I just kms?

how does one tighten their glutes during squats? i can brace my core and my back and everything but I cant seem to hold my cheeks together

Get off SS maybe? And start lifting for real and not doing a stupid meme.

B-but the sticky said...

Should I do an intermediate routine or switch to another LP?

I started running about three months ago and I'm taking my practice time a bit seriously, and I'm already being able to run those 5K runs. Should I get a heart rate monitor?