What's worse?

Being short, being bald or having a weak jaw?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Weak jaw is cause you ate easy to chew food growing up.
Height too, but that's more genetic.
Going bald you got no power over.

Height is all down to gentics.

My dads 6' all I did growing up is eat shitty fast food and had a terrible diet and I'm 6'

>6'
>tall
thats like the european average
my dad was 6'3'' and mom is like 5'10'', i am 6'4''

lol in what world is 6' not considered tall. Fit has brainwashed you

Nah brah, in Europe(scandinavia atleast) the average height is about 183 cm for men, and about 170 for woman.

Coping manlet, pathetic

That's one country.

The average height in China is 5'7" but that doesn't mean people who are 5'9" are tall.

Also the average in Europe is 5'10"

you can remove 3 to 5 cm of that average.

t. dutch boi

>european average
Spanish, Greek, Italian, Portugal, even France and Germany have all a average of 175cm (5,74147 feet).

6'3" king of manlets!

Weak jaw

Being a wh*te boy

That's including 90 year olds who've survived the war. A useful statistic would be people under 40.

172cm, im not tall but most people are not taller than me at least
know a 155cm, life is hard for him

Well you may be right.
I live in Germany, im half Greek, half Peruvian 1.81 cm (always telling im 6', no one can tell the difference). Girls here are calling me tall.
I answer im normal.

no. i live in amsterdam and the average for women is still below 170 and for guys its more about 180

>The average height in China is 5'7"

Comparing yourself to lesser races

keep in mind its self-reported so people gonna exaggerate and one inch isnt even noticeable in real life unless youre turbo autist measuring every people who pass by
being 6'0 is tall in real life just like you dont need to study at MIT to be considered smart. out of all the things you could be insecure about, you choose the most retarded one

fuck forgot the pic

Italy is a mess, people tell me there are tall italians but I only ever see ultra manlets.
I bet it's some macho lie

im that guy and im italian so kinda true

Being 6'0 is not tall at all unless you're in a malnurished Asian country. Regards, Europe

Short guy reporting in.
I think a weak jaw is the worse thing. Being a manlet never affected my gains and my search for pussy.
If you're bald, you shave your head, you get swole and there's 90% of chance you have solved that.

But being a jawlet,....that's the worst thing. Grown a beard and try to be groomed as fuark. Anyway there's no guaratee you're gonna make it.

Idk Brudi, 181 is just slightly above average

>tfw none of these apply to you

tuig

Can I live with 12000€/month (pre-taxes) in Amsterdam, based Dutch brah?

>being tempted by a job

>all these apply to you

but-but at least I have jihadi-tier beard to cover my jaw, and thanks tobthat my head does not look like an egg.
and 173 cm is not so short, r-right guys?

>Height is all down to gentics.
It's mostly genetics, but nutrition plays a huge part. Look at genetically identical twins, the picky eater is always shorter. The average height also rises in a country when there is an increase in nutritious food.

Had you eaten better you would have been a bit taller.

i live in europe too. fuck off with your body dysphoria to tumblr

Five centimetres above the average doesn't make you tall, you salty fag.

there are more manlets than lanklets so 5cm above the average will make you tall. jesus christ, people on this board are fucking braindead. the fuck you even do in real life

>being 570k feet tall
>being less than 1 inch tall

Wtf Veeky Forums

Dude you can live with twelve thousand anythings a month, probably even pennies

God i love feet so much

>tfw I am all of these

6'0 is not tall in europe. It's maybe a cm or two above average in some countries, but that doesnt mean shit as those few cm dont save you from blending with a crowd. I consider someone tall, if they stand out because of their height (at least 5cm above average)

consider suicide

>My dads 6' all I did growing up is eat shitty fast food and had a terrible diet and I'm 6'
My dad is 5'9, I ate well and drank lots of milk, now Im 6'1. You could've been 6'2-6'4 if you had ate healthy

Welp, I am also being called from New York with a same offer in figures ($12000 usd/month pre taxes) and I find it lesser than I should be earning for moving with my wife and kid (she's not working right now).

>not planning to live in Manhattan tho

yeah i know, very slightly. I think ist just a wow effect i have... coz im sitting on a wheelchair and when i stand up, Girls are like "wow the Crow, you are big".
Germans guys have i slightly bigger average heigh. I live in a big City in south Germany with many Kanacken (Turks, Slavs, Italos).

>being 570k feet tall
Sie sind das Essen, wir sind die Jäger!

Sorry man but you already lost

>being less than 1 inch tall
i meant 1810000000000000 fm

No, it makes you merely above average. Tall is someone noticeably above that. Five centimetres won't cut it. Don't believe everything your mum tells you.

Face is 80% of physical attraction if not more.

>not being over 108 miles tall

lol did u even drink fucking serum-X as a kid? wtf

Lost what

>Tall is someone noticeably above that
okay so lets just make our own definition of words and expect people to care about it

>dad was 6'3" and considered the short one of his brothers
>mom is like 5'1" if being generous
>tfw ended up being 5'10"
Feels bad, man.

>Scandinavia
>one country

>disappeared jawline
Damn son.

Exactly what I wrote. Being a jawlet is the horror.

I like being 5'7" it makes me easy to pick up and carry around and I can do things guys over 5'10" cannot do :) I have a cute face and have no problems in this world so I think inferior facial genetics are the worst.

I'd say weak jaw.

>6'
>not tall
Think for yourself dude not every Veeky Forums meme is true.
Veeky Forums is all about sifting through the shit to find the wisdom

Yeah short bottoms are cute. But non gay guys should be tall.

My dad is full Italian and 6'3 but he was born in Rome. Pretty sure Midland and northern Italians can get tall since their is a lot of mixing with Swiss and Austrians.

I'm bisexual and a lot of girls find my cute too, especially asian ones. Bottom?

Being bald will cut your atractivenes in half of what you would have if you had a full head of hair so problably being bald is wors

weak jaw

how does chewing cause bone to grow?

Being OP.

weak jaw is easily covered by a beard
being bald is not that bad desu, most people can pull it off
being short is definitely the worst

t. manlet, chinlet, with glorious beard and hair

>weak jaw is easily covered by a beard
>easily
what about those who can't grow a decent beard

Being short is shit is you are like less than 1,55m....that like 3-5% of the whole male population.
Being jawlet is very common. You need to grown a good beard. If you have shitty genetics for that (which is also very probable), there's nothing you can do. And I ain't even talking about those who have jobs on which beards are not allowed.

>mfw greek 5'7

short

>t. jawlet that will probably go bald in a few years

How fucking stupid are you? Having a weak jaw has to do with the length of your jawbone. It also comes down to genetics. Your jaw has very little muscle in it.

Most chinlets cannot pull off a beard. It also doesn't hide it that well.

175 cm is 5'9'' ie 5 feet 9 inches, nobody measures in feet alone.

t.educated europoor

>Height too, but that's more genetic.
not quite user, my father is 6'3 and my mother is 5'8, i'm 5'6 barely. What god did i pissed of to deserve this king of suffering.

Not that user but you seem to not have heard of Mewing. You can believe it or not, there's no hard evidence, watch the video and decide for yourself.
youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8

This woman is not beautiful.
She is very hygienic but not a natural beauty.

>scandinavia
>One country
Back off nibbba

fuck off pewdiepie

I have this desire of getting a girl like OP's, fuck the shit out of her, and through love and tough fucking make her get fit and submissive.

weak jaw definitely the worst

>I have this desire of getting a girl like OP's, fuck the shit out of her, and through love and tough fucking make her get fit and submissive.

I have the desire to be taken by an alpha male and be forced to get fit.

>tfw need to be lead

Sorry but 6'0" isn't tall by today's standards. I say this as a 6'0" man. Maybe if you live in south america but go to any major US city and the average guy is 6'2". I get lost in crowds.

Wow something about her face screams painfully average girl who not actually hot but is faking it

I think her look her philtrum is too long and her chin too short

thats why you dont have kids with womanlets

and I'm none of these and I'm still a depressed virgin

I mean if your under 6.2 in 2017 you're a manlett. But if you're really ugly and have a weak jaw you could be worse off but i doubt it. That's assuming you're 6.3 or better.

Those lips aren't natural
I don't get why lip injections are so popular they almost always look fake, you can't fake your way to looking like priyanka

lol that sucks

dad is 5'11 and mom is 5'5
i'm 6'3

No he is not right the average height for those countries for guys born in 1996 is infact 175cm or 5'9. Scandinavian average is around 179-181cm or 5'11( i live there so i know), netherland around 182-183cm or 6'0.5. So whole europe ends up 178cm-179cm average for males which is slightly over 5'10

Exact same. Gotta find me a 5'10 qt to save my children from the same fate.

t.

>1996 is infact 175cm or 5'9
How even? I was born in '96 in murrica. I'm 6'1" and was on the shorter side for my grade, knew one guy that was 6'11".

people only tend to notice and remember people taller than them, which is why 6' anons think they're short. it's not that they see so many tall guys, they just don't remember all of those shorter than them. additionally, there are cases where small pockets of people have different averages than the nation as a whole. genetic bottlenecking is the cause for those ultramarathon tribes, as well as the occasional village in rural bumfuck europe that has an average height of 6'6''.
if i had to guess, assuming you're 100% honest, you probably just went to a school that was disproportionately tall, combined with natural bias. i lived in a small town in new england growing up, where the average height for guys in my grade was ~6'3'', and almost all of them were less than 4-5 generations removed from one another.

>he doesn't know that the masseter is the strongest pound for pound muscle in the
>he doesn't know about wolff's law
>he doesn't know about osteogenic loading

weak jaw by far

you either had the absolute worst nutrition in the world or your mom was banging a manlet, or you have some fucked up spine

Agreed.

I'm 5' 7" and have never had trouble with women whether I was lifting or not. Because I have like an 8/10 face. And I was born into money.

Small wrists, ankles, calves, forearm, neck.