Tfw chads on love island who Veeky Forums would claim have absolute retard fitness knowledge and shit routines have...

>tfw chads on love island who Veeky Forums would claim have absolute retard fitness knowledge and shit routines have better bodies than 90% on people here

90% of Veeky Forums users don't lift

90% of bodybuilding is going in and training and eating enough food, there isn't much "knowledge" to it

this

the "you absolutely need to follow SS to get big" thing is a huge meme. Yes, training with big weights can make you big, as eric bugenhagen clearly shows, but you can also follow the "pussy" version and just stick to careful isolations, plan volume properly and eat enough and you'll reach your natty size max too

>Posts the worst chad

This guy is beta but good body.

>this guy from norwegian paradise hotel barely lifts and drinks alcohol almost every day

also way too dumb to use steroids

>too dumb to use steroids
literally every steroid user in my gym is dumb as fuck.
smart people usually stay away from roids

>posting a photoshoot as if it is an actual depiction of what he looks like in day to day life

nigga...

he also has a small dick

I saw some scenes from the show, he looks the same or better in the day to day

>never been in a locker room

Know how i know youre beta?

omg i love this show!!!!!

team montana

nah she's a boot
he actually has top bants with kem though

Internet lifters are all about memes. They don't have anything to do with results.

Ever been to Sherdog's fitness subforum? They advocate pretty much exactly the opposite of what MMA champions are doing.

>tfw no Chad bf

camilla pisses me off, cries crocodile tears.

Most people on lifting forums would probably have made faster gains copying the average bro in the gym doing high volume and a bunch of accessories instead of wasting their time on autistic shit like low bar squats and arched max grip bench press.

FUCKING THIS Veeky Forums IS A LIE

and then you can't lift heavy weights for shit, and you will get exposed as a fraud

Why does every girl that watches this show defend Camilla?

FUCK DOM
FUCK JOHNNY
FUCK KEM
FUCK AMBER

Because she's a snowflake that can't do wrong. Tbh it's because she's posh.

His Adonis belt is really gross.

Without actually seeing their diet and routines it's fairly impossible to judge whether they don't have fitness knowledge.
Harley? (I only watched one episode) actually looks like he lifts. The black guy has the most curlbro physique, kinda defined chest and arms with no legs so to say he looks good is reaching. Kem is 5'7' so those sweet manlet proportions make him look a lot better.
It's also hard to judge people on TV with no point for comparison, these guys are next to women so of course they're going to look big but put them next to a range of guys and they might be small but just quite defined with a low bf%.

only watched the first episode but was howling when marcel got left on the bench by all the lasses

Veeky Forums would rather stay at home posting about there isn't any point to lifting, because
>wristlet
>manlet
>insertions
>gyno
>race
>dick length
>no gf
Real people just go to the gym and eat right. There is no SECRET SAUCE ULTIMATE GYM ROUTINE, you just lift. There is no ULTIMATE DIET GUARANTEED 5LB MUSCLE MASS PER MONTH DIET! You just eat right. People are so obsessed with time. If you just lift weights and eat right, you will be jacked anywhere between 1-5 years.

The only real "secrets" are stuff like proper form, etc.

Agreed. When you get past all the fitness industry bullshit it's so simple.
Doesn't take a genius to lift heavy things and progressively eat more.

does anyone here actually watch that normie-tier garbage?

Loads of people at my work were watching it so I tried one episode. It is fucking awful.

>look at this oily photoshoot and see how defined their mascles are!!

whoever is leading this thread must be a 13 yo girl.

guy #1 has no definition with some mass. guy #2 is a fucking twink with no mass.

I'm not saying they aren't working out or haven't achieved some success, but these guys are selected into whatever you found them in because they have good faces and acting skills. otherwise they look like they have 1 and a half years worth of progress.