Holy shit, XVG dev just said that ZEN's "ex-military" devs are a lie...

Holy shit, XVG dev just said that ZEN's "ex-military" devs are a lie. They only have one fucking dev and he doesn't even work on it full time.

SELL SELL SELL

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/PxNHvbd
zensystem.io/team/
youtube.com/watch?v=zAw3sXWai8I
imgur.com/a/5DG0U
linkedin.com/in/robert-viglione-2780634/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

pnd shitcoin who cares

Can't wait to see Teeka's face when this blows in his face

I WENT ALL IN ON ZEN FUCK

AHAHAAHAHAHA

>ZEN BTFO
>TEEKA ON SUICIDE WATCH
>PBC IS DONE
>BOOMERS BTFO

I wonder if Teeka setup Zen as a pump and dump from the start? That'd be some level 99 pajeet skills.

its true

Going all in on 999 billion tokens supply desu xd

Just dropped all my ZEN and bought into XVG... if this is true then XVG literally has no competitors

That’s funny when it’s coming from a scammer

dam thanks op just sold 100k and bought 100k xvg instead

Buy Verge, you're not going to regret it.

Anyone who did their own research knew Zen was a scam. Wraith protocol coming out for Verge in less than 2 days, going to overtake Monero.

discord.gg/PxNHvbd

zensystem.io/team/

is this thread a dreaded PnD?

I checked zencash website today and there is only one guy with some gov agency past

>zensystem.io/team/
Have you actually looked into these?

I don't even have any ZenCash because I'm not a boomer, but I see many qualified professionals listed on their team section.

Goodbye Zen, hello XVG.

Make me a rich fag plz

Unless there is a big announcement that goes along with Wraith's release it is priced in. Be careful handling 'whalecoins'

Someone should screencap all the XVG fudders and post them 6 months from now when XVG is $20

This. ZEN is literally only for the old folk who don't know what crypto is and forked over $3000 after hearing a sales pitch from a market manipulator on how to get rich quick. Buy the shit out of XVG before Monday.

gee i can't imagine why XVG dev would wanna talk shit against ZEN...almost like these fuckers are....in competition...and can thus gain by spreading negative rumors against their competitor.

at any rate, i hope it's true and ZEN gets blownt the fuck out because i really hate that chicken tikka masala faggot.

goddamn pajeets have ruined crypto.

OP, guessing this comes from slack? Got sauce?

It was in the weird-ass interview with the dev

youtube.com/watch?v=zAw3sXWai8I

imgur.com/a/5DG0U

Just read this, XVG devs must be very salty for saying some shit like that

half as many as REQ

buy powerledger. it's a low market cap coin which can easily double/triple in short-mid term.
They also have interst from the australian government. check out their twitter @PowerLedger_io

Buy powr and xvg you can't lose

imgur.com/a/5DG0U

One is a former U.S airforce officer with experience in satellite radar "..."

Another was an officer of a nuclear submarine, responsible for nuclear reactor operations ".."

ETC...

Now I understand why Veeky Forums is always full of pink Wojacks. You can't even do your OWN fucking research.

You're all driven by FOMO and FUD. What a sad life

You don't deserve to be in the Zencash skyrocket, sell all your Zencash please

So you're saying the XVG dev was lying?

He just said that he knows the (single) Zencash dev personally, and that the ex-military stuff is bullshit cooked up by shills as admitted to him by the Zencash dev. He didn't mention Zencash by name, but its pretty obvious.

This dev has lost all credibility. Shit-talking a real project like ZEN then outright lying and say only one dev and no military experience. This guy is going down....seriously, zero credibility now.

Your answers are in the IMGUR link, or in the white paper as well.

How could you say they're weren't lying?

"Josh served the aerospace industry"
"Rob, military officer with experience in satellite Radar"
etc you should just read the white paper instead of listening to other people wanting you to buy their coins..

Exactly! This idiot XVG dev is going down. No credibility. Just running his mouth he completely screwed himself over. This needs to go viral. Nobody should invest a dime, I mean a penny in a project run by someone so deceitful.

Tbh you guys sound like you're trying too hard to be in damage control.

Neither source seems more reputable than the other. Teeka is a known scammer, so we can rule that out at least.

Gonna have to do some more research on this, because it's pretty huge claims.

If true, then ZEN is long dead

>etc you should just read the white paper instead of listening to other people wanting you to buy their coins.
THIS^ I hope that people take the time to read this and realize why a lying piece of shit this XVG dev is. This is a pump and dump group coin. Don't get caught up in their hype. Same people posting over and over hoping you will buy their bags because wraith has already been priced in.

Why does the dev need to lie about another coin? You aren't even smart enough to write a response.

Oh shit I see what's happening now, you sold too early and want to buy back in.

Nice try pajeet

Just because I can write in complete sentences and respond rationally to this ridiculous hype doesn't mean I am a boomer. It means that I am rational and intelligent.

o fuck
BOOMER CONFIRMED even more

I don't want your lying piece of shit dev bags.

btw if you're selling Zencash, I'm gonna be able to buy more, so do it faggot

I gave you all the proofs that your XVG devs are lying. Can you prove me that they aren't ?

pro tip : you can't.

Nah man, you gave me no proof. It's one man's word against another's.

The white paper isn't enough ?

How is a whitepaper proof? It holds no more or less weight than the XVG dev's claims

linkedin.com/in/robert-viglione-2780634/

Are you also going to say "linkedin" isn't a proof ?

"PROJECT MANAGER
United States Air Force
September 2005 – September 2007 (2 years 1 month)"

"ANALYST/RESEARCHER/PROJECT OFFICER
United States Air Force
January 2003 – September 2005 (2 years 9 months)"

etc

They are so desperate. It's hilarious.

www.zencoin.io/scam holy fuck

wheres it on the video thats a long video don't want to watch whole thing

This is the best you can come up with? Some of us are already running secure nodes ready for the launch. News is coming soon.