Veeky Forums says "nothing is impossible" to motivate me to stick to my diet

>Veeky Forums says "nothing is impossible" to motivate me to stick to my diet
>I fail to lose any weight after eating nothing but boiled eggs and tomato soup (800 calories per day, no added salt, no calories from drinks or anything else) for two months
>Veeky Forums says "that's impossible"
Well which is it? Are some things impossible? Is it possible to conceive of something that's impossible?

Tried eating another meal and work out

You expect us to believe you?

let me guess, you felt cold and generally shit.

your metabolism slowed down in response to your 800 calorie diet.

Veeky Forums doesn't want to believe this, but it's true. it's amazing how often i see this these days.

Nigga, are you really that fucking dumb? You don't do more than a 500kcal deficit. That's enough for you to lose more than 1,5kg of fat each month.

UNLESS you are fat-as-fatass, in which case you go to 2500kcal cold turkey until you start to look like a human being.

This is true but I doubt it would happen on an 800 calorie diet. Chances are op is full of shit or just didn't count calories properly.

just do psmf with a weekly carb day, shit is easy as fuck and you drop about 1kg per week

Its funny because same thing but l've done it for 3 years and it always worked.

Op you are eating more than 800 calories sorry to say.

>i dont believe you
You are counting you calories wrong, like maybe you get canned soup and there's 2.5 servings each 130 cals and you are only counting 1 serving. Or you're not telling us about binges you're having that are 5000 cals once or twice a week. Or you have lost weight but it's like 2lbs a week and you dont feel like that's enough.

What a toxic cesspit.

fuck off

We are trying to help him by being honest. It's impossible to eat 800 cals a day and not lose weight. Clearly something is going wrong for OP.

>/tumblr/

>It's impossible to eat 800 cals a day and not lose weight.
Then everyone should stop saying the exact words "nothing is impossible" as encouragement, because that's lying.

>No, it's the laws of physics who are wrong

stop being so autistic

>"nothing is impossible, user"
>jumps out the window expecting to fly
>dies
>blames Veeky Forums
Don't be autistic

>The body is mechanical

What kind of stupid idiots could possibly equate biological uses of energy with the energy in - energy out model of a mechanical process?

Thousands, apparently

Holy shit are you retarded? We say stuff like "You can be a god if you want to" or "Anything's possible" not because you can literally be a god if you wanted to. We're trying to tell you that hard work is more important than any other factor.

Jesus, it's like you're actively trying to find someone to blame for your own failings.

You're full of shit--when I ate 800 cals a day I was 90 lbs and sedentary af

T H E R M O D Y N A M I C S

What weight did you start at? If you were already 80 pounds, then of course you're not going to lose weight.

What's the difference?

Please kindly explain why it's different.

>implying the body isn't mechanical

OP either you are wrong or the whole collective cesspool of our current understanding of health and fitness is wrong. Now what is it you are trying to say really?
That your body is a special snowflake from ours?

Nothing is impossible. Even the impossible is possible. Do you see the logic fallacy here? I know everyone who reads this will, It's impossible not to notice it..
HOWEVER!!
The willingness to continue on pursuit of what might not be possible is exactly what it takes to make the impossible possible.
I will smash all doubts of logic and reality that holds me down and continue on like a stupid fool till I lose my mind.

Lying piece of shit. Why even bother making this thread, you're only cheating yourself by lying, you can't fool your body, you weak willed, too retarded to count calories fat fuck. God damn. How stupid are you?

Okay then, how about this shit, you fat piece of shit. Start running 5 kilometers per day and ALSO eat only 800 calories per day. If you can't do it you're a pussy.

Or better yet, try water fasting for 20 days. No really, fucking do it you fucking pussy, you'll give into the cravings cause you have no self control. I bet you couldn't even go a god damn week without food, EVEN WHEN you're obese.

that's impossible. you are a fat piece of shit liar.

>Veeky Forums says nothing is impossible
>I load up 600 lb on the bar and cripple myself trying to squat it
wtf Veeky Forums...

Hold on guys, I have heard of special cases where fatties couldn't lose weight no matter what. Docs run a bunch of test..turns out the fatties super toxic. His fat was trapping all this nasty shit he accumulated and was basically just chillin keeping him alive. OP if what you say is true you might just die. So either quit lying or quit eatting canned food it's very bad for you.

why lie on the internet when you are already lying to yourself