How will you "men" recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFTZahr94BU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is not fit related and an illegitimate troll post

>women can be just as strong as men
No, obviously no.
>I belong in the weight room.
Absolutely true! Self-improvement is inherently praise worthy. If you're doing your earnest best to reach your potential, you're doing a good thing. It doesn't matter how high that potential actually is.

>women can be just as strong as dyels
correct

How say women cant be strong?

Go back to pol with this male vs female, stop ruining this board

*lifts 135 OHP*

>Now I have finally caved and will bait for attention on Twitter through saying shit I know is false. Please fucking help me my life has seized to have meaning.

.....does ANYONE know what she meant by this??

>POSTING A /POL/ BTFO POST ON Veeky Forums
>EXPECTING Veeky ForumsHEADS TO GET ANGRY AT SOMEONE GOING TO THE GYM
NICE TRY BUT HIDE AND SAGE FAGGOT

>seized

Newsflash: most of the males in the world are indeed dyel. The average guy is farly wesk now a days. Even at my gym my lower body is stronger than most males there. So yeah, in general guys have more potential, but they don't use it and are indeed fairly weak

>seized
Hi. Delete this.

-Admin

Yeah I agree. The average guy can barely bench the empty bar or do 1 pullup. Absolutely disgraceful.

How much do you Overhead Press?

idgaf how much a bitch lifts.
that dyel fag chimps out and will still kick her ass.

>look Veeky Forums some vapid nobody said something stupid on Twitter

how can I continue living like this

>barely bench the bar

The average male can bench 135

YES
YES
YES
YES

Y E S !

You couldn't be more wrong.

Next to nothing. I had 2 surgeries on my wrist / hand 5 years ago; permanent nerve , muscle, and structural damage + metal and screws still holding wrist together. It will never even be close to normal again

>You couldn't be more wrong.
>but don't expect me to prove you wrong, just know that you are indeed wrong. dumbie

Lol, keep telling yourself that. Im sure it makes your ego feel better about not having anything else of value to offer

Go to a regular gym and look at what the average bench is.

I mean it's false but if it encourages her to start working out be my guest

Of course there are women who can be as strong as men

Not all men are strong men. Lots of men are pussies whose only workout is the forknifelift.

Sometimes when I'm feeling shitty about my lifts for whatever reason I go on symmetric strength, put in my lifts and set sex to female to remind myself that I can literally point out any woman I ever see and know for a fact that I am stronger than them.

>average
Yeah I'm sure johnny steroids and insulin gut tommy didnt have any influence on these results. What's the median bench press or the average excluding outliers

maybe the average male that you see at the gym. But what proportion of guys outside of your 16-30 year old male white middle class demographic go to the gym regularly?

Not false, there are indeed plenty of women just as strong/stronger than men. She's not saying ALL women can be stronger than ALL men, now that would be false.

>being stronger than the opposite sex is remarkable
That's like a woman bragging about losing her virginity before shes 15

sure hopping in my regular car to go to the regular gym right now, should i bring anything?? how bout a regular camera to record these regular gym goers.

you seriously can't think that everyone who literally GOES TO THE GYM is the average? like holy shit the people who go to the gym are 99% of the time people who have been there before and have worked up to their respective lift's weight totals... the average bench at my gym is ~180-200lbs but that doesn't take into account the only people who go to my gym are ex addicts, who have nothing to do but lift and go to AA meetings all day everyday, and old people who don't even bench.

Not the guy you're replying to but

How do you to your gym and "look" at the average

The average of everybody's lift isn't posted on a bulletin board

Are you suggesting he just stay still doing a suspended squat next to the bench press all day and stare at people benching for a week straight like an autist so that he can calculate the average?

And you're not even factoring in age, region, time spent training, nearby athletic training facilities for professional teams, local performance enhancing drug distribution, weather, time of year, genetic outliers and all kinds of shit that invalidates "look at your gym"

For fuck's sake man no wonder it's no easy to sell bogus products in the fitness industry

That sounds pretty pathetic. A woman could do the same thing right back at you; she could look at you and know your body could never be strong enough to create and nurture a child to have it come ripping through small hole between your legs.

All I'm saying is if you pluck a random guy off the street, there is a very very low chance that he would be able to bench 135lb and would probably struggle with the empty bar.

If women could be as strong as men, there wouldn't separate men and women's Olympic weightlifting.

I don't think this movement of...lying to women is going to end well. A bunch of chicks believing this will get hurt. It's good they feel less intimidated by the wrights room, but that can be encouraged without making stuff up. It's like telling men they can get pregnant

Thanks user I liked reading this

holy shit I've seen this girls Twitter, she has the worst bench form I've seen in my fucking life, and is the pinnacle of annoying fit girls

90% of women's existence is obsessing about what men care about.

Who cares what women think?

>implying every male and female is training for the Olympics
Fucking think before posting jfc. Most humans aren't training to be in the Olympics, most people are fucking fat now a days , never the less assuming they're actually exercising. It really doesn't take much to get stronger than the average male

>Admin

You have to go back.

Except there's plenty of real life examples of women being stronger than men. She's not claiming all women can be stronger than ALL men. You need to stop thinking in absolutes.
It's time we stop lying to you guys, Being male absolutely does not guarantee that you'll be stronger than half the world's population

Lol you have that backwards. Have you never been on fit before? Most of the threads are dedicated to males trying desperately to get pussy. "Lift for girls"
>90% of men's existence is obsessing about what women care about.
There, fixed it for you. Lurk moar nublet

How much can you squat?

Veeky Forums isn't /pol/ you silly underageb&, we don't get triggered because somebody we've never heard of said something dumb on Twitter.

Pls return to your Skype chat where you complain to your incel friends about how Stacy didn't invite you to Chad's party this weekend.

Your parents regret not aborting you btw

>90% of men's existence on Veeky Forums is obsessing about what women care about.

FTFY

Go outside fuck

>this is not fit related
yes it is you fuckin dummy

Can a strong grill pull 2pl8 dl?
Pls b Minneapolis

True but thats like 50 lbs less than the average weight which means less than a pushup

That's not how it works. A pushup is not equal to a bodyweight bench.

>Women want to prove they're as strong
>Tell them to prove it with a wrestling match

You're a good person, user. I suggest leaving this place before it wears on you.

Nothing in your post invalidates the one you're replying to
I don't even know why you did

Not the person you are replying to but do you have autism? If you went to your gym more than once per month for a bodyweight routine maybe you'd see how easy it is to make an average ou your gym's bench. 1pl8 isnt heavy for this board but you would be surprised how uncommon a proper form one is in most gyms.

>women can be just as strong as men

Meaning a woman who has been train 3x a week with compound lifts and progressive overload can be as strong as a man who has been eating properly and lifting for a month or two. She's baiting for retweets, that's all.

>I'm going to reply by validating the reply I was replying to!

You should go to bed.

>Except there's plenty of real life examples of women being stronger than men.

Provide one.

Your 1rm

Thiiiiis. Just because I won't be as hueg as genetically gifted people, doesn't mean i should give up on reaching my potential

>womyn starts talking about lifting
>muh lower body

I love this meme so much. They always bring it up, then I walk into the gym and see the super serious strong female lifters struggling to hit 185 lbs on squat with shitty form. You know what, sure, women can have a fucking strong lower body if they start putting exogenous male hormones and androgens into their system.

She probably means mentally strong, like, the ability to persevere. Or, stronger than the average male, which these days is true, since most men sit around playing video games and atrophying in their spare time.

Average untrained male could probably bench at least 80 desu

>She probably means mentally strong, like, the ability to persevere
That's also not true.
Women are notoriously weak in heavy lifts, compared to their 70% reps. They don't have the mental strength to actually go all out and lift when something is breathtakingly heavy.

I've seen several, average untrained males get humiliated by an empty, 20kg bar.

You underestimate how weak the 20 year olds are. There are guys who have trained over a year who couldn't outlift my 120lbs wife, 8 weeks post pregnancy.

The average, 21st century male is just that weak.

Calm down roasties, neither of your examples are what was mentioned in the OP so your points are irrelevant. No one's arguing that men are better at giving birth or being underage sexual degenerates.

>O-oh no!! You're too strong! I'm losing!
>N-no! D-don't sit on my face!

>Or, stronger than the average male, which these days is true, since most men sit around playing video games and atrophying in their spare time.

Maybe the losers you hang out with.

Unless your wife is a beast any average test pre 30 male can hit 2pl8 bench if they go on a good program can hit it even sooner if they eat like a fatass

Why the fuck does this trigger you, you fucking beta boys?

She's saying women don't have to be pussies and can lift weights too, wow so offending to men.. not.

>explaining a fact means your triggered
Neat

Also that's not what she said.

nice reddit post/reddit spacing

>Veeky ForumsHEADS

>men have more testosterone than women on average
>Testosterone aids in the development of muscle and bone structure

Why do people not understand this

Stop coddling women. Repeal the 19th Amendment before Ahmed chops your head off.

What is with this reddit spacing meme? Who cares if he's using paragraphs

checked

summer people trying not to sound so summer by overcompensating. The only people who know what "reddit spacing" is are those that go on reddit regularly.

Also spacing and formatting your posts is not reddit exclusive.

Some women have the capability to be stronger than some sedentary low test men.

No one got btfo, so fuck outta here with your bullshit.

Can't think of a single one of my male friends this applies to, only one of them goes to the gym. They have this thing called a hobby. The elitism this board breeds is almost as bad as /pol/, which is insane considering its dominated by social autists.

Nobody cares faggot. Kill yourself.

>She probably means...
Nope

Thats not the same thing at all you fucking retard.

Wow you must have be extremely sexist and close minded before spending time in the gym if you actually believed that

You cared enough to make that reply, you muppet.

This was nice. I had a good time reading this.

>Some women

No . Stop this non sense. You are just fueling the female ego even more by saying this.

Women need to inject steroid in themselves to come close to a sedentary men's strength.

There is a reason why men are not allowed to hit women. Even their bones are extremely inferior to men's bones.

The only reason why we keep women around is for sex and reproduction. Men basically build and maintain society ; women dont because they can't.

Stop debating and arguing with biology and nature. You are shooting yourself in your foot.

I look forward to seeing you on youtube getting your shit kicked in by ANY male who chooses to stop allowing you to talk such utter bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=UFTZahr94BU

Probably thought the same as you. How'd that work out?

Never change, based good-guy user

Heh. She almost 90% sure is stronger than me because Im a dyel fuck who gies to gtym maybe once a month. I wanna die already.

One time while out bar hopping I saw a rather large man get into a confrontation with a woman. She gave him a rather affete push, and he wound up and punched her full force.
He hit he so hard he flung himself forward and fell on top of her motionless body.
As he stood up looking cuntishly smug and triumphant the lady bouncer walked up to him and grabbed him. He tried to break free of her grip and cock his hand for a other punch but in no time she was forcing him to the ground and proceeded to pop his should out of it's socket and fucking the floor with his face. She plantes her knee in the middle of his back and her elbow on his neck and held him there like a bratty whining child till the police showed up.
It was on this day that I realized that while in general we are stoner than women, there are some ogres that no ordinary man can best.

Not who you're replying to but I hit an ohp PR 175x2 yesterday and I just wanted to share with someone.

No shit sherlock
There's only so much you can do with raw strength when your opponent is better trained

Awakened

I regularly see people bench just the bar or tens. I can't even do 1pl8

Why is it that women always resort to ‘muh childbirth’ non sequiturs when they know they’re losing an argument on strength? Is it so they don’t have to face the reality of the situation? Truly they are the niggers of the sexes.

Y O U A R E A N E W F A G T R Y I N G T O F I T I N B U T I T I S N O T W O R K I N G F A G G O T 4 C H A N H A S A D M I N S A S W E L L

>janitors/mods are admins

lol ok, back to r/fitness with you

>being this new
>trying this hard
>knowing individual subreddits
gb2reddit

>99 / 18 / 66 / 1
none of you are going to make it

This