How do you guys get your vegetables/salad in?

How do you guys get your vegetables/salad in?

I barely eat any and it really worries me. Can you just saute a bunch and make them taste edible?

Other urls found in this thread:

bluezones.com/recipes/food-guidelines/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

make a smoothie

spinach with eggs. Onions cooked taste like nothing. Make your own spaghetti sauce and put veggies in, you wont taste the veggies. Steamed broccoli.
Do you live with your parents or something? How have you not learned to cook a variety of meals?

Get yourself a juicer and just make a big glass of green juice every day. Probably not the *ideal* way to consume vegetables but it's easy and still nutritious.

Its ez. Get a banana, some greens that blend well with the banana (use google) pour some almond milk in the blender, throw a few ice cubes in with 2 scoops of protein and you gota tasty af low cal meal

I've always microwaved everything or eaten out, no one cooked at home so I never did either

Nigger.

Damn vegan gainzzzzz

White actually.

if you eat out a lot, then why dont you get food that has vegetables in it? Why are you asking how to prep veggies?

I have to adhere to a diet now. I got fat because I eat out so much.

I need to be able to cook some veggies so I get fiber and all that healthy stuff. I tried boiling and steaming some broccoli but both times it tasted bland and bad, even with salt.

wells thats how its going to be in the beginning. You aren't going to be good at cooking at first and things won't taste good. And sometimes, you may have to eat things that taste like nothing. I suggest you start watching a bunch of youtube cooking channels. That will give you some ideas

I eat a salad for dinner every night.
Baby spinach
10 oz chicken breast baked in the oven
Handful of croutons
2-3 tablespoons of ranch dressing

Easy, fast and delicious.

Alright, thanks.

>not cutting until being Inca mummy mode
>never going to make it

Eating exclusively meat is the optimal human diet.

If you're going to eat any garbage carbs/sugar at all you'll need veggies though.

pretty much what this guy said. It's going to taste bad until you detox your body from excess sugar and fat in your meals. Right now, you are desensitized due to overuse. Eventually, that sensitivity will return and things like Broccoli, Spinich, Sweet potatos, etc will have flavor and be palatable with minimal dressing.

I only eat steamed broccoli and that's all you need IMO.

Tastiest and simultaneously the easiest way is to stir fry your veggies with some soy sauce.
Steam for ultra lazy mode, not as tasty.

Chew it and drink down with water if raw, otherwise I tend to steamboil my veggies

you eat vedjizz fagget

>How do you guys get your vegetables/salad in?
I don't. I eat beans and potatoes and drink fruit. I'm to repulsed by the idea of putting veggies in a smoothie to ever try it. In a week I will eat a bag or two of baby carrots all at once but that's just so I can get the precious vitamin A that stores in your fat over long periods of time.

>100g of broccoli into blender
>water
>blend
>swallow it all
Whatever it takes, right babe

what mode is this ?

Why. Just cook it like a normal human being.

I don't cook human being.

Russian sleep experiment

I stopped eating veggies when I met 2 guys at different occasions who never ate veggies in their life and had very high testosterone, no hair loss and the least cuck mentality I've seen.

When you're not a cuck who forces food in its mouth because the kike said it's healthy, you realize the taste is repugnant and that should be an indicator your body doesn't want any of it. Now there are some exceptions, potatoes taste pretty good.

bluezones.com/recipes/food-guidelines/

Yeah it has nothing to do with the fact that in these zones people live stress-free life in complete opposite of modern life.

Seriously again, your argument is what the kike tells you. When you actually try for yourself or meet such people that don't eat veggies you'll realize it's bullshit.

You think if they ate 90 percent animal shit they'd live even longer? Interesting. You done roleplaying? Gonna shill Shawn Baker next like the cuck you are?

Yup. No fiber to feed bacteria which triggers inflammation, the latter being central in the process of aging.

Depends which meat though, I'm talking lean fish and chicken.

Ew dude!!! You're tracking penis prints all over my pristine pink pussy!!! Wipe it on the welcum mat before you slide it in!!! Jesus!!!

ps ur a faget

bluepilledzone.com/faggotry/good-goy

Go vegan. At this point anyone who isent or very close to vegan is just a autistic that enjoys damaging there body.

>Onions cooked taste like nothing.

what? let the mcook for around 30mins and throw some salt in it
literally candy

The whole reason vegetarianism exists is because faggots (like me) are too addicted to cheese. Dropping eggs is easy. Cheese is physically addicting I am convinced. I eat cheese once every week or sometimes every 2 weeks.

There's no way that's counting the cheese you suck off your father's dick.

>waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh
yawn

Yeah, I guess you suck the cheese off your father's dick so often that it's become mundane, tedious even. Spice it up, french his butt.

>so deep into the dairy shilling that you can't help but talk about hellbound homos
You're the one shilling sucking white body fluids not matter the cost. Fuck you you're beyond help.

Eat potatoes instead of pasta. Easy way to get tons of the benefits of veggies without having to actually eat salad.
>1 kg potatoes or sweet potatoes (~750 kcal)
>Scrub under tap
>Slice with peel on, little finger thickness
>1 tbsp sesame oil (100 kcal)
>Salt, pepper, paprika
>Mix VERY WELL everything in a huge bowl
>Oven until crispy brown edges
>Take out
>Enjoy
Don't omit the oil, they will taste like hospital food. BAM, half of your lunch and dinner in under 1000 kcal. Get the other half in chicken.
>Spinach and tomatoes salad.
Dice and eat those raw with a tiny bit of salt and oregano, no dressing. You'll get used to it and enjoy it very soon, it's refreshing
>Bonus idea
Get a whole wheat tortilla, dice up some bell peppers and spinach, shred chicken, low sugar bbq sauce, wrap, wolf down. Ez.
Bonus breakfast idea
>500 ml Soy milk or semi skim dairy milk
>500 g mixed frozen berries
>Stevia to taste
>Blend and chug
A fuckton (1kg) of food, as sweet as you like it, tastes like paradise, all the fiber, antioxidants, minerals and vitamins you'd want, 450 kcal. It's only around 20 g protein though, add a scoop vanilla whey if you want, you'll only go to 550 kcal but have 40g protein now

I chop up some broccoli and put it in a bowl with two scoops of grilled chicken breast. Then I just eat it with a fork.

Vegetally ascended mode

>mfw Americans think potatoes are veggies.

I just eat it raw Tbh

>kg
>kcal
>American

I explicitly wrote that "you get the benefits of veggies without behaving to eat salad" and you still managed to miss the point. I mean really, this is your takeaway from the entire post?

You know what goes in pussy? My penis. You know what doesn't go in pussy? You guessed it: your penis.

Mixing spirulina powder into a protein shake

Goal body desu

Girls love gaunt guys

How do I get this body?

Wtf. Is this Bruce Lee's mummy?

Frozen veggie mix of corn, carrots and green beans. I throw that in with chicken. Half Chicken half veggies.

just eat them raw
cooked veggies taste like shit and lose all their usefulness

I just boil green veges. For salad, learn to make a nice caesar salad or something it can be delicious

Draugr mode

how you perceive taste is relative to your diet, particularly salt and sugar. You are used to such a ridiculous artificial excess of flavor that you can't enjoy less flavorful natural foods. if you eat only twinkies you will think that veggies are gross, if you eat a low sugar diet you will enjoy them more.

If you cut your salt, sugar, gross food chemicals intake vegetables will actually taste better over time.

Find a vegetable you like and can eat a lot - you should eat more than one but a huge portion of your vegetable intake can be one thing. If you can' eat raw vegetables, eat them with peanut butter, stay away from ranch and whatever other bullshit. Steamed with a bit of salt, pepper, and butter is also pretty hard to fuck up.

>soy

be dead for a while

I also find using chilli a lot makes things taste better but not everyone likes it

Just make veggies that go with your meal.

Boiled green beans+ salt + garlic powder+pepper

Frozen stir fry veggies stir fried with chicken and soy sauce

Musvhooms and onions sauteed with a steak

It's so god damn easy to cook how are people so incompetent

>just a autistic
yeah its definitely us m8

isn't*
an*
their*

LEARN TO COOK
fill a fucking oven rack with sweet potatoes, onions, bell peppers, egg plant. Sprinkle some Olive oil, salt, pepper, chili, cumin, garlic, paprika. bake it, put it on rice, into tortillas, over eggs. Eat it cold in a salad or a turkey sandwich.
You can make all kinds of veggies this way.

Use zucchini literally everywhere. Fry it for 4 min with a tiny bit of oil, make sure it is still crunchy. Salt, pepper. Eat it with regular no-veggie meals like noodles, fried egg etc.
I always have a bunch of zucchinis at home and I just add them to every meal that needs some green.

Its not hard just learn to cook. You are not a child anymore, are you.

>two scoops
Is it in powder form?

Welcome, Ashen One

no its his corpse

misread, ignore this.
t. shattered wagecuck

>two scoops of grilled chicken breast

i bet you taught yourself to like awful shit like alcohol.
You can do the same with vegetables.