Was he right?

Was he right?

Are carbs that bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalcommons.unl.edu/nebanthro/187/
sott.net/article/187533-Original-Fall-of-Eden-Agriculture-is-a-profoundly-unnatural-activity-and-the-worst-mistake-in-human-history
discovermagazine.com/1987/may/02-the-worst-mistake-in-the-history-of-the-human-race
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also are sat fats good?

No, it's bullshit pseudoscience.

Calories in calories out, fuck off with your autistic carbs vs fat debate

>Calories in calories out

Do people really still believe this?

why cant you fucks cite anything REEEEE

Sugar is bad, and sugar is a type of carb. But that doesn't necessarily mean all carbs are bad. It depends on what you're trying to do.

He was mostly right, but he made his macros with these perfect protein bars that aren't sold anywhere.

Vegetables and fruits are carbs and they're the backbone of human health.

His point wasn't to assert a high-fat diet. His point was to refute Super Size Me, which he did.

1. He counted calories
2. He exercised using bands and walking, from pretty much being the typical couch potato (newb gains)
3. He watched his macros by not drinking soda

That's all it takes to be average while consuming fast food. He by no means was in optimal health after the 30 days, but he showed that calories, macros, and diet is enough for most people to be healthier, and to stop vilifying the fast food companies.

Soda is the biggest one for most people. If you can just stop drinking soda, you will probably lose some fat if you're totally untrained and over 25% bf.

>calories, macros, and diet
Meant calories, macros, and exercise

Well yeah, literally the only things that matters for weight loss are total calories and amount of protein. Whether the rest is sugar, meat or vegetables is irrelevant for weight loss. Now other health questions are completely different, fast food is obviously bad for your organs/arteries/pancreas/everything.

Watch the movie dingus
It's about calories
He just stays under 100g of carbs

digitalcommons.unl.edu/nebanthro/187/

sott.net/article/187533-Original-Fall-of-Eden-Agriculture-is-a-profoundly-unnatural-activity-and-the-worst-mistake-in-human-history

Carbs are literally the worst thing in the history of mankind desu.

Ayy

discovermagazine.com/1987/may/02-the-worst-mistake-in-the-history-of-the-human-race

The guy cut 500 to 700 calories a day and began exercising, Of corese he loses weight.

>Also are sat fats good?
To a degree yes, dont slather down bacon every meal tho.

>Are cards bad.
No. It's your body primary sorces of enegy. He is right about cornsyrups and refined cards, avoid those.

For some reason Autistics seem to think that early humans where some 6ft tall jacked chads that devoured flesh all day and not some half starving hairy apes that ate mostly nuts, fruit, fish and died at the age of 27 from diarrhea.

A life without oats and rice ain't nice.

Go ahead and take all your cals in the form of fat. We'll watch. You're a scientifically illiterate retard.

Yes, but the key to not being a meme is to eat low GI.

Nevermind small pox, aids, or other diseases and pandemics

I'm so fucking angry at you holy shit.

>OMG
>HOLY SHIT
>GURLLLLLL

please, eat nothing but glazed donuts and whoppers from burger king for 90 days (while staying under maintenance!) (also take a multi-vitamin) and report back the results.

>(also take a multi-vitamin)
heh I know that pitfall all too well

Litterly the movie.

he literally called the lipid hypothesis BS and that low fat diets make you depressed, then when on to say that high saturated fats where good for you.

You'd be fine? Are you literally stupid?

the first half was debunking super size me, which I agree he did a good job. the second half was naturopath level peudoscience with discredited "doctors"

What? People have done that sort of shit and lost weight

Of course, OP. Do some research. Sat fats aren't as bad as we thought, and carbs really should be limited

I went from 175 to 155 doing that

>the second half was naturopath level peudoscience with discredited "doctors"

Just like Supersize Me

Iwant to gain weight, would drinking olive oil at the end of the day to reach my rediculous 5500 caloric needs work well?

They help make test, so yes unless you want to be a twink

just eat carbs every other hour
mix carbs and fat would be better

>By Jared Diamond
Dropped. I know better than to listen to zebraman.

>"I googled something so it must me be true" the post

spoken like a true low test twink