University Megathread

How swole are the students at your university?are there chads?

There's a few absolute machines but it's mostly populated with DYEL students with beer bellies and small droopy tits.

Scotland.

NYU here, I'd say ~5% of the student body actually lifts. We have a couple of tall chads, but mostly skinnyfat numale beardies.
I do see a lot of swole asian guys squatting tho

why are bearded numales an epidemic on college campuses

how do we contain it?

jesus more UGA students on Veeky Forums?

I just graduated this spring. Obviously athens is full of chads, but the chads here are more the frat type who never step foot in ramsey all four years

S H E F F I E L D
H
E
F
F
I
E
L
D

Chris Bumstead works out at my uni gym (Dalhousie) so good luck ever being the biggest guy.

College gyms are always full
But it's full of dyels doing meme exercises
You'll have to wait at every single thing no matter when you go during the day

j.b.?

Because most colleges nowadays are liberal cesspools, and lifting requires dedication and actual work

Strathclyde scottish user here.
Only a few buff strong guys, not chads.

Well, he's definitely not winning the biggest balls competition

I went to an ultraliberal college. 85% of the guys were either gay or withering hipsters.

It was actually pretty chill because as long as you had an ounce of testosterone it was super easy to hook up with cute artsy chicks.

There's a world class powerlifter at my uni, placed third in her weight class in Minsk last week. There's another guy who placed 6th at Arnold's too.

Not really. Have you ever went to a SEC school in the United States? It's full of conservatives.

hi, incoming uga student here.

I've seen some super aesthetic men when I was at UGA freshman orientation, like i saw a dude who looked actually like pic related and had a swole football body with a thick neck

Would you recommend Sheffield?

Filled with frat chads just like Georgia

I go to USC and theres some handsome and very hot men here.

get used to it

i dont like to feel mogged 24/7

german university, we have some really good powerlifters, but like others said, mostly dyels doing meme exercises. but made some good friends with some guys there who work out fucking hard, but over the past 3 years that i now work out only 10 people are still there.

Tate where the fuck you at?

>tfw also going to uga this fall
i want to transfer out as soon as i can tbqhwy family, 1 year is too long

why cant i be chad

I lift at the Fitness@Five, hope to see you guys there

I'll prolly be at ramsey

thats ok we can still form a RWDS