Get Veeky Forums

>get Veeky Forums
>meet girl on tinder
>hook up
>kinda like her, but nothing serious
>she's a total whore though

Holy shit brahs. I'm talking like two or three different dudes a week, most likely. What I find most off putting about this is that she seems genuinely fond of me. She'll give me a gf vibe and the next time we fuck she's got a different box of condoms.

I didn't expect a virgin or comittment but I"m relaly uncomfortable about this eperience, even though I've cut things off. Is this just how girls are?

should also add that almost all of her guy acquaitances are dudes she met on tinder. She still hangs out and gets drunk with them. And she drinks a fucking ton.

every girl above 5/10 is like that. dick is available everywhere for them.

Hit it and quit it user

She sounds like a generic roastie. Don't talk to her outside using her and otherwise avoid her. People like that are what you're trying to avoid

Some girls are just big sluts. It's a real thing. Don't get attached to her. Just fuck and/or move on.

SOME girls are huge sluts and others are giant prudes that hate sex.
If you're on tinder, which kind of girl do you think you'll run into more?

>girl enjoys sex
>"yeah man shes a total whore because she has other options than me"
pls fuck off child

but she seems smitten with me. If I didn't notice the condom thing and look at her snapchat stories I'd really think she was falling for me. It seems so insincere, if only because the aspiring gf act is so unnecessary in this context.

I know she's a girl and she's got a fat ass and big tits too and that's going to bring male attention by the mile but I"m really confused.

if you wanna be happy the rest of your life
never make a pretty woman your wife

>meet nice girl
>realise she isn't gf material
>still think of her as gf material

> because she has other options than me"

that's the issue though. She seems to prefer me and I thought she was becomign attached, but the things she says and the way she behaves seem to have no bearing on her sexual behavior.

that was always the plan, but this gf behavior is putting a wrinkle in how i feel about it.

>smitten with you
>rides strange cock constantly

pick one and only one

This was me a few months back.

tinder sloot wanted to lock me down for some reason. It resulted in a lot of free drinks, free food, ubers back to one of our places, etc. for a month before I finally told her we weren't gonna become "a thing"

This is how women get treated by nice guys every day of the week. Take advantage of it OP.

Mirin, routine?
natty?

fuck n chuck

No matter what girl you're ever with, it's only just your turn

lookin good mate how tall are you

Poor OP doesn't know what he's doing, but let's cheer him up because everything will be just fine and things are going to sort themselves out. It's OK to have expectations, low emotional intelligence and to lack a solid objective. Most people live their entire lives without having any of those things, that's just the way it is.

I mean, it's not like OP is the problem. Who in their right mind would ever say that.

6 feet under

He looks so normal in this photo without his eccentric posing and flexing.

>normal
wut. he looks tall tan and jacked, that's not normal at all.

I too find it surprising that there are whores on an app for whores.

Also if I needed any more confirmation I live in a trash heap, tinder was it. You know how many 20 year old mothers I see on this shit? Wayyyy too fucking much.

Where are these bitches kids daddies? Where are they? How you gon have your baby momma on Tinder? How can you do it? How? How can these hoes get on tinder with their kid in the profile talking about "I suck dick but I want a ltr too" How? How> HOW

>but the things she says and the way she behaves seem to have no bearing on her sexual behavior.
this could be crazy. but maybe shes treating all the guys shes sleeping with like that!

unless a girl starts telling u personal shit about how she hates x person and starts telling you horrible stuff in her life. shes just going thru motions with you. enjoy it while it last kid.

I started this thread to get sorted out, just to be clear. Please gib advice.

Meh, I'm always the one doing the dumping, and I know I can't be the only one on Veeky Forums in that situation.

Friendly reminder that tinder bitches are NOT relationship material. They all have something wrong with them.

degenerate scum

>Veeky Forums legions can't handle a girl with a high sex-drive
>call her a slut

Tell me you don't wish you'd get that much pussy.

It's a phase a lot of people go through, boys and girls, you just want loads of sex without having to manage a relationship. Eventually you grow out of it and settle down

I generally treat all girls I see as if they're gfs (except I don't tell them I love them obviously), even when I'm about to see another girl. Why not treat everyone affectionately, you know?

That's manipulative my dude

dude i had the same thing. met up with her a few times and she was like putting shit on my facebook wall and giving me nicknames and shit. i was like wow i have a gf??? then few days later see her with some dude on her snapchat i was like "damn ok i'm cucked" and immediately just sorta dropped her. now every once in a while i see her story she's always with another dude, like every week. even saw on facebook she roadtripped cross country with some dude and then the next week was with a new guy. all of them she says shit like "my love" and all that.

weird shit man. i dont even like her much but keeping up with her life is really interesting to me.

is her name chloe? lmao

she is a slut though. just because you get triggered by it doesn't mean it isn't true

Studies have shown that the more dicks a girl takes, the lower her ability to form long term relationships, or pair bond or something.

tldr sloots gon sloot

I fucked 5 tinder girls and they all have something wrong with them

Girl 1: Literally Bipolar and a whore
Girl 2: A whore who's unironically dumb and is easy to take advantage of
Girl 3: Hambeast that smelled of soured milk. Fuck her for the experience. Never again.
Girl 4: Overly clingy and emotional. Has wildy asymmetrical tits and grew up Amish. Also a nympho to the point where it was annoying
Girl 5: Mega whore. Fucked 4 different dudes in a week and is a homewrecker.

Verdict: Tinder is a fucking meme

oh yes, the 1000 sample size randomized control trial of female dickings done at Harvard, landmark study if I do say so myself.

>fucked 5 girls
>Tinder is a meme

it's not a dating app you fucking autist

it's an app for easy sex, which you got, for free
so it's not a meme

i was about to say this

how the fuck can you study that lmfao

>download Tinder because I'm bored
>talk to a few girls
>talk extensively with like the 6th girl I talk to
>becomes my gf after a few months
>now we live together
>have a perfect relationship and every second we spend together is joy
I know how many guys she has fucked, and it's a number I can live with. I'd honestly expect more from a girl on Tinder.

I don't wanna brag I just wanna offset some of the negativity about relationships on Veeky Forums. I'm gonna marry this girl. It's possible, even though I know I got incredibly lucky.

>it's not a dating app
Never said it was

so how many was it?

He is just not cuck enough to date a degenerate slut.

Op is not the problem. Kys

Good.

>I know how many guys she has fucked, and it's a number I can live with
Yet you didn't tell us the number.

Are you a retarded beta?

You aren't very social either are you? that behavior is creepy and liable to get you hurt.

Some girls are just like that. I'm a guy but I've kinda been like that in the past. Some people like affection without actually wanting anything serious

op you're dating a free spirit.

How many guys she has fucked?

>dating a 3-guy-a-week slut
OP, come on now, don't be that guy.

this

she's a strong independent woman

That's zyzz you fucking retards.

you mean, every girl below 8/10
the others are chasing chads

I fucked a Chloe from tinder like that, is yours from California?

noooooooooooooooooooooo

why would you fuck them you pathetic scum
you're driving up the value of women in society
don't fuck any women unless you're trying to reproduce

be one of her guy acquaintances or break it off.
you'll never feel good about her as a LTR.
or become an ugly nerd and claim you're sex positive polyamourus

aka, a cuck

Hasn't hurt me yet. Eventually I choose the girl I like most and make her my gf.

Maximum autism lol

You met a girl on a degenerate app, I don't know what you expected. Having a Tinder is an absolute red flag as far as I'm concerned.

Post her pic

You're getting played you stupid fucking faggot. I can almost guarantee that every dick she rides on gets treated like you, you fucking weasle.

>I know how many guys she has fucked, and it's a number I can live with
DO I EVEN HAVE TO SAY IT LMAO

Yeah I know. It's just so brazen I"m a little shocked by it.

She's posting shit on snapchat with yet another dude right fucking now. Just a few days ago she was swallowing my semen and snuggling up.

fucking kekd

>using Tinder
Delete yourself

>girls are whores
really fondles your dongle

the life of a cuck

>If I didn't see the truth of her slutty ways I'd think she was falling for me.

Just think about that for a minute, you'll get there.

Roastie thot reeeeeeee

This feel hurts

Because no-one throws rocks at them?

lol wth

something something CDC graph something something more female with high number of sexual partners=innability to commit as demonstrated by high level of divorce

She didn't tell him the number either, not the real one anyway.

>What I find most off putting about this is that she seems genuinely fond of me.
As she does to all the other dudes she's leading on and fucking

why would you ever want to dip your dick in someone that vile is beyond me. Surely you can't be THAT desperate

>hurrr durr if i put "get Veeky Forums" in the beginning of my shitty greentext it becomes fitness related

fuck off

WELL MAYBE WE SHOULD START

>Kinda like her

Either keep just fucking her or dump her. Don't ever get into a real relationship with someone you're dating that you just kinda like. Too many people end up in stale relationships of convenience so they won't be lonely.

i've been able to put single women I meet into only three categories. This excludes physically unattractive women

1)silly whores ages 19-27

2) man/baby crazy 28-35 yos

3) single moms ages 19-45

Lol does your Chloe cosplay and model?

I know. I genuinely did want to keep seeing her. I liked talking to her and she seems like an interesting person but I'm generally pretty lukewarm about every relationship Ive ever had as it begins.

>femanon detected

I hooked up with a tinder girl, we started dating, everything is smooth sailing.

I'm honestly surprised it's going so well, but we would have never met if it weren't for tinder.

Fuck off kike

average hypergamous female

cut your losses

I see some hilarious shit on tinder, desu

"How can I get a father for my bastard while also finding a good man"

I saw one slut on tinder who was 24 and had an 8-year old kid, what the actual fuck.

take that number and multiply by 3, that is the real number my friendo ;)

>average hypergamous female

Teh thing is, these guys aren't more attractive than me. Some aren't physically attractive at all. maybe I just dont' understand fully how this business works.

Nah, mine was a business woman. Sad, I almost found an Eskimo brother here.

I wonder how much sex guilt etc. play into this. I live in Germany and I doubt that girls who have sex later than 20+ are married more often and have better marriages. Especially since I doubt that any but the ugliest girls are virgin until marriage.

Also, correlation =/= causation dude. It may very well be the side effect of pre-marriage virgins mostly being religious and thus value family ideals and stability in marriage.

They're scratching an itch for the Next Exciting Thing. Maybe you're fitter and better looking, but the next guy plays guitar well enough to make her loins sing. Guy after that has money and can make empty promises of exciting travel. Guy after that has been to jail for aggravated assault and makes her feel dangerous and fierce being with him. Guy after that just caught her when she was horny.

Hypergamy is a useful concept but the interpretation that they want only the best possible guy is a straightjacket if you're thinking like a man. Put three guys in a room with a list of women and they'll sort out the most desirable in minutes. Women need more of an emotional roller coaster - ups, downs, excitement, sweet nothings about the future, novel uncertainty, everything. You either have to be the best at what she wants *now*, or you have to catch one that thinks long-term and wants to make an investment. Those types aren't on Tinder much.

Lame, it would have really cool. I live in So Cal and bang a moderate amount of tinder chicks so maybe one day user.

You know you can't do it right, she will rip your heart out through your soul.

I'm struggling with the same thing OP, thot's are designed to be cute and innocent and then bleed you dry.

>I liked talking to her and she seems like an interesting person

No she's just really good at draining your balls and you're projecting all the other positive qualities onto her because of it.

beep beep feminist detected