Who else unironically likes sauerkraut?? As an American, I love this shit

Who else unironically likes sauerkraut?? As an American, I love this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sh7B7s3-pGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Absolutely love this stuff. It's my to go snack for cutting

It's rotten cabbage right?

Add some carrot.

Rotten cabbage turns black. This one is fermented.

I can't speak for all saurkraut, but i like ones that lean a bit more crisp, and of course the kraut that i make myself.
Brine is great too.

>Store bought
My main girl Bubbie's
>Home made
Savoy or Red cabbage

>red cabbage

My man. I also like to make sweet cabbage with ginger

I only like the jalepeno flavor. I eat it for the probiotics than any other reason.

Sodium is sky high but if you sweat hard then it doesn't matter. I'm also a huge fan of kimchi and pickled beets. Anytime you buy a jar of these things you can divided into 2 jars and then add cooked beans for further lazy aging in the refrigerator. When you want to use them you can do one-pot bakes with a cut of meat on the bottom and the entire jar dumped on top for 30 minutes.

If you have something fresh to crunch on and whatever carbs your diet allows then you get a full spread in 30 minutes with 10 minutes of work.

>pickled tomatos
Slaving ftw

Damn right. Also I shouldn't have picked a picture in a damned plastic.

Pickled onion

Yes or no. Huge yes for me

Some people here even pickle damn watermelons, they taste like shit though.

As a German, I have to agree that Sauerkraut is great, especially as a side with savory meat, but I still prefer cauliflower as of taste and protein, it is god food for cutting

It is also for us the closest Belgian thing to remotely appropriate anything since 1940

i eat homemade sauerkraut my brother makes

woah nellie

Sauerkraut and pork is amazing desu

Is it true people are not judged for loud brapping in Germany?

Can't have a proper bratt without some kraut on it.

Okay guys, guess what is this made from?

>pickled pickles

It's fucking GOAT

youtube.com/watch?v=sh7B7s3-pGs

Ya, it's got da probiotics and it's tasty. I eat a sauerkraut sandwich every day with sprouted bread and broccoli sprouts and tomato and mustard. Also Aldi's is opening stores where I live (North Texas) and they've got good sauerkraut for cheap since they're a german company apparently.

>eating pickled pickles while getting pickled

Is it true that all store bought sauerkraut lacks pro biotics?

No, dipshit. You can seek out brands that have probiotics. Moron.

Bitch all the labels at my store don't state they have probiotics in them

That's because they don't have probiotics in them becase you're looking at pasteurized nigger tier cancer brands.

Also an American who loves sauerkraut, do you have German heritage as well?

I like it ironically

OK thx fucker

German have the worst traditional diet combined with their love of beer, I guess they can get away with it since they have high test on average but I ain't eating that shit full of nitrates. A lot of their culture works against them because they have always been the biggest enemy of the kike and the kike infiltrates cultures.

It's not true.

>they have high test on average

I do not user, in fact, i'm not even white

nah i ironically like it?

what a stupid fucking thing to ask

Like I said, the kikes put more effort on civilizations that are threatening to them. That they succeeded doesn't mean that historically germans don't have high test. All my german friends have uber jawlines. But their traditional diet is so shit, it's all balancing itself out.

People with high test don't let themselves get subjugated by kikes and women. I know deep down you agree.

No this is only true for absolute rural peasant areas or on festivals where everyone is drunk.

Great for Vitamin K gains and probiotics (if it is not pasteurized)

Yeah nig I'm from the Balkans we eat that shit in tons.

Hitler was my favorite sauerkrout

i do, but i am german.

we were not subjugated by "kikes and women", but with bombs and bullets. you might have heard of the event in holocaust class.
for 70 years they had carte blanche to run basically any social engineering experiment they want here.

If it has vinegar, it's trash.
If it's just salt and cabbage, it should be fine.

Get halfway decent stuff though.

I always eat it in the winter when there's not that many vegetables available on the market

I sometimes eat it as a side dish, but usually enjoy slathering a bunch on hot dogs.

If you don't have ACV (with the Mother in it) and unpasteurized sauerkraut as part of your routine guess what? You'll never make it.

They got subjugated be being outnumbered 10 to 1 by Slavs and Anglos.

Hello new friend

>tfw i'm the only black person I know who actually likes eating sauerkraut

I've eaten red cabbage (a close relative of sauerkraut) since I was a small child and learned to fucking love it. Absolutely delicious.
>Dice a pack of bacon
>Dice up a red cabbage into pieces roughly 3x as big as the bacon, discarding the white bits
>Sauté the diced bacon in a big pot with some finger-joint's-width worth of butter
>Add red cabbage
>Stir for 2-5 minutes
>Add in equal parts apple juice, water, vinegar and raw apple cider until it gets a couple inches above the red cabbage
>Put the lid on the pot and simmer (not boil) the mixture for a couple hours until the liquid is mostly evaporated (easy way to tell if it's ready is if the pile of cabbage is twice the height of the remaining liquid)
>Drain the majority of the remaining liquid, leaving a little bit as a sauce/stock
Delicious bulk side dish, the leftovers of which can be kept for months in the fridge because using vinegar and cider as a preservative is cheating nature.

Living the German dream

>tfw you have an entire fridge compartment dedicated for sauerkraut

Good shit, although as far as pickled foods go I like pickled beets with onions or spicy pickles a little better. Whenever I make a reuben sandwich though I always pile it up with sauerkraut and have a ton on the side.

Hey guys did you know that sauerkraut is German for "sour cabbage"?

sauer = sour
kraut = cabbage

So when you hear about krautrock music, just remember that they are talking about musical cabbages.

possibly the best food ever

I love it but eating too much gives me oral ulcers. So I save it for special occasions like sausages and stuff.

Im okay with that

>sauerkraut + sausage = literally the pinnacle of human invention

Would you?

What have you done, I want beer now.

you don't need to preface everything to do with 'unironically' you fucking retard

Hello triggered new friend

fuck off OP you god damn degenerate cuck

>unironically using a C-word

ruski?

Glorious Kievan Rus