My ancestors are smiling at me, can you say the same?

My ancestors are smiling at me, can you say the same?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qc-RoTyAoVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I haven't a clue.

I don't think so. Pic related is how Iranian elite looked like.

Like Russians?

WE

They came from Eastern Europe originally, so that's not really so hard to imagine.

WUZ

Try harder.

IRANIANZ AND SHIIIEEETT

Indeed. Iranians were Eastern Europeans originally.

youtube.com/watch?v=qc-RoTyAoVw

judging an ancient cadaver by its hair color is like judging it by its skin color

WE WAZ PERZIANZ

Ancestors of Iranics came from Eastern Europe.

citation needed

DAS RITE

Skythians were pastoralist master race, don't associate them with filthy civilicuck Persians.

Denying Indo-European migrations, are we?

They're dead so...

SO YOU BE SAYIN' WE WAZ PERZIANZ N SHIET

well after conquer the world and make it like a copy of europe i dont think they would be sad

>Brainlet tier
Thinking the Aryans were native to Iran and they have looked the same then as they do now.
>Pseud tier
Claiming the Indo-Aryans were pure Nordic aryans who ruled millenia over the swarthy hordes
>Woke tier
Acknowledging the Indo-Aryans did come from Eastern European Corded-Ware people but as they migrated further south-east they changed their looks and by the time the Iranians were at their height of power, the elite would be little different from Iranians today.

I didn't claim they were Nordic. Looks like a modern East Euro.

WE

I will be an ancestor and I will smile upon my descendance and they will honor me.

I don't know how did ancient slavs really look like, but i think i look close to them.

Made this years ago.

>Poles when discussing genetics
>WE BE EASTERN EUROPEANS N SHIT NOT THOSE FILTHY WESTERN SHITSKINS WE POLES, RUSSIANS, UKRANIANS AND BALTS ARE THE TRUE ARYANS

>Poles when discussing literally anything else
>WE BE CENTRAL EUROPEANS NOT MONGOL RUSSIAN SUBHUMANS FUCK LITHUANIANS AND FUCK UKRANIANS WE WUZ CIVILIZED WESTERNERS

No one wants to be West Euro.

>Born in the New World
>Do my family tree
>Have 100% Italian blood
>I wuz Romans and shiet

Feels good man.

Most likely you descend from T*rroni.

Nope, it's from Veneto and Lombardy.

Argentinian?
Most North-Italians went to the southern Americans whereas the Southern-Italians went to the US

The İndo-İranian migration to İran had no genetical impact on İran. Those people are to 80% just native people of İran who speak an İranic language.

Slavs don't have 100% R1a. Maybe Balts did some thousands of years ago.

Y-yeah you guessed right

The İndo Europea and İndo İranian İNVASİON had no genetical impact on the native people of İran. The majority of the people in İran are NATİVES who now speak an İndo İranian language. İts time to reject those 'European lies' and accept the truth.

>Proto-Germanic
>in a Baltic Bronze Age
No.
>The İndo Europea and İndo İranian İNVASİON had no genetical impact on the native people of İran.
It brought language and steppe admixture to Iran. Some Iranians are R1a and that's what the elite of Iran was.

No one normal has ever claimed that all Iranians descend from Eastern European Iranics.

>OP posts some Assyrian next to ancient Assyrian art
>The entire thread is full of brainlets that think it's Persian (and somehow Slavic?)
Americans need to be banned desu

>that's what the elite of Iran was.

Literally no evidence at all the suggest the Achaemenids, Parthians or Sassanid ls were R1a.

>the ancient x were black!!!
Getting really sick of this meme. What the fuck is wrong with black people? Why must they always try and take what isn't theirs?

Yet. Language and cultural elements such as fire worship had to come from steppe Iranics.

Fire worship doesn't sound very Indo-European. Maybe it's a local tradition? Or maybe they picked it up before they arrived to Iran (BMAC)?

Sure, but by the times the Achaemenid and subsequent dynasties came to power, the Indo-Iranics were so intermixed with the indigenous population that it's folly to claim these dynasties were R1a. It's like saying Turkish elites should be whatever haplogroup is dominant among original Central Asian Turks just because they speak Turkish.

The Polish autist is at it again

The American revolution was anglo protestants pretending that they were ancient Italian and Greek pagans

Then explain fire worship among Slavs and Balts.
I never said that all Iranics descend from Eastern Euro Iranics. I'm not that Nordicist silesian.

I simply stated that language and traditions(some) came from Eastern European Aryans.

No it wasn't, you insipid twat. Just because a few intellectuals decide to draw upon some ideas brought to light via the Renaissance doesn't mean every American at the time thought of themselves as Greek or Italian.

But what about Western Europe, Greeks or Anatolians?

>Archaeologically, the earliest evidence for Indo-Iranian fire worship is found at the transition from the Sintashta-Petrovka to the Fedorovo culture around 1500 BC, together with first evidence of cremation.
I don't know if this is true (when it comes to ancient cultures Wikipedia is rather outdated) but this is really late.

Fire worship seems like an Indo-European thing in general. It's most prevalent among Iranics, Slavs and Balts though.

One can argue that "b-but cavemen worshipped fire, it brings da hot n shit" It's not the same type of worship.

The founding fathers were all versed in classical literature, for any educated man it formed the core of his post-secondary education. They were all intimately familiar with writers like Thucydides and Cicero. When Thomas Jefferson founded the University of Virginia, one of its main departments was the classics department.

Then they built a building explicitly styled on classical architecture and started calling themselves senators.

That's LARPing, bro

Well, BMAC worshipped fire and it's possible that many Indo-Iranic words related to religion came from BMAC.

>अथर्वन्
>From Proto-Indo-Iranian *átharwā (“priest”); ultimate origin unknown. Some scholars suggest that it derives from a BMAC substratum.
>name of the priest who is said to have been the first to institute the worship of fire and offer Soma and prayers (he is represented as a Prajāpati, as Brahmā's eldest son, as the first learner and earliest teacher of the Brahma-vidyā, as the author of the Atharva-veda, as identical with Aṅgiras, as the father of Agni, etc.)

>According to professor David W. Anthony, author of The Horse, the Wheel and Language, soma was introduced into Indo-Iranian culture from the Bactria–Margiana culture (BMAC). The Old Indic religion probably emerged among Indo-European immigrants in the contact zone between the Zeravshan River (present-day Uzbekistan) and (present-day) Iran.[6] It was "a syncretic mixture of old Central Asian and new Indo-European elements",[6] which borrowed "distinctive religious beliefs and practices"[7] from the Bactria–Margiana culture.[7]
It would be quite a coincidence if those were not related.

How many do you think actually believe this? I keep seeing people say most of them do, but I have no idea where how to check.

WUZ

No, because I'm not a joker

>átharwā (“priest”); ultimate origin unknown
It is not uknown it derives from the Avestan Atar ("fire") +van ("agentive case")

01/02
Here are actual Persians depicting themselves. This one is from Sassanian era. I have another with a noble.

02/02
This is an actual Sassanian noble. It's take from a mosaic in Bishapur, Iran. It depicts a noble lady. Persians weren't White. Deal wit it.

cranial morphology

>recessive phenotypes don't gradually become infrequent with time

wrong

that map is inaccurate, Sintashta split from Corded Ware

Europeans aren't lying to you, you're just dumb

>Fire worship doesn't sound very Indo-European.

you don't have any clue what you're talking about. If you're Iranian you should be ashamed of yourself.

>woman
>noble
1/10 for making me reply

>The Bactria-Margiana complex has attracted attention as a candidate for those looking for the material counterparts to the Indo-Iranians (Aryans), a major linguistic branch that split off from the Proto-Indo-Europeans. Sarianidi himself advocates identifying the complex as Indo-Iranian, describing it as the result of a migration from southwestern Iran. Bactria–Margiana material has been found at Susa, Shahdad, and Tepe Yahya in Iran, but Lamberg-Karlovsky does not see this as evidence that the complex originated in southeastern Iran. "The limited materials of this complex are intrusive in each of the sites on the Iranian Plateau as they are in sites of the Arabian peninsula."[9]

Do you seriously not know about the Vestal Virgins or Hestia? Fire is HUGE in Indo-European religion.

It was taken from a mosaic in Bishapur and dated to Sassanian era, and that area is where only high affluent families went. Regardless, taking both these images ( & ) into consideration shows you are full of shit. Persians weren't White. Deal with it.

Why is this faggot so obsessed with Persians?

SHAHS

So they look almost exactly the same as they do now?

>Fire worship seems like an Indo-European thing in general
They reference it the Troy movie. Agamemnon is like "I built a nation out of fire worshippers and steak eaters" not sure if historically accurate but it sounded pretty cool

>WE WUZ IMPERATORZ N SHIET BRUDER
>WE WUZ SHAHZ N SHIET KURWA

Daily reminder that there's no neat connection from cultures from 1000s of years ago to today.

>retard namefag saying retarded things
Woah!

>Phrenology

They look more Mediterranean Bedouin Arab. I think the Greeks and Persians looked very similar.

I still participate in ancestor worship but I'm mixed raced so both of my ancestors are probably pissed off.

That's a different thing

>ancestor worship
>mixed mutt
Are you an American by any chance?