Does anyone not care that there are trannies in the Veeky Forums industry?

Does anyone not care that there are trannies in the Veeky Forums industry?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgrum.org/user/pumping.fe/516310671/1274165076752499361_516310671
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah

Not really, they'll kill themselves in a few years

That's a boy?
Whoa

I would put my penis in his anus, if you know what i mean.

Who gives a shit? They'll be depressed all their lives and kill themselves eventually, might as well let them live it out.

z y k l o n b
y
k
l
o
n

b

Oh i know what you mean. I'd berry my dick so far in her ass whom'stever could pull it out willed be crowned king arther if you know what I mean

So-called "fit girls" are practically guys, anyway. What's the difference?

No, that's a girl

Yea i do know wut you mean
I would suck those balls so hard that when i'm finished he would be screaming for totoro, if you kno wht i mean

Name is (Tucker)

Hooooo eeeee boy I know eXACTL Y what you mean. Man I'd drag my dick thruew a mile of broken glass just to hear that bitch's fat flabby ass fart through a mutha fuckin walkie talkie if you know what I'm fucking saying

imgrum.org/user/pumping.fe/516310671/1274165076752499361_516310671

>Girl?

Transsexuals eventually kill themselves because they end up regretting their liberal progressive decision.

If you decide to cut off both of your legs , one day you will wish you never did something so stupid. It's really that simple.

Wanna suck her dick

I have no idea what you mean

Who has her bare ass pic?

>Transsexuals eventually kill themselves

I have the most oddest story anyone here will hear about male to female tranny, however, I've never spoken of it since I'm worried about fall out

what is there to worry about, don't use names and embellish personally identifiable details

It's a girl, she goes to my school
I've lifted in the same gym. Btw her bare ass pic is online. Think I deleted I though so the gf wouldn't see lmao

Spill the beans faggot

I found it lads.

I have to change many things of course but here's an interesting story of the human mind and what some people go through in life
>Be me
>Work with many people
>Coworker is an interesting character
>In his early 40s
>Balding, smokes a lot, and chubby/manlet
>Has a 1-2 kids and one on the way
>He was always a very angry character, one who is always on edge and ready to scream or call someone stupid
>The thing that stood out about him was everyone knew he was a very angry/troubled guy in his 40s but he has been at the company for over 8 years and almost 10 years in multiple roles
>Guy stops getting promotions and newer people keep coming in and working with him
>He gets to change certain things about his employment and I never see him in the office again
>Heard his wife just had the baby
>Not that I know him but thought to myself wow, guy had another kid good for him
>Received email of this person is going through a transition to female and "she" will be known as this name in the company
>Speak to your manager if you have questions or concerns..
>They're allowed to use the womens restroom at our office "We've had some concerns brought up already"
>Heard he is going through transition and notice a picture of him
>Wig, and all on his chubby face
>Can't understand what this guy must be going through in his life to do this and come out like this when you have a few kids
>Year and a half goes by, notice pictures of him
>He is smiling, happy and with a wig
>Now he is a chubby female
>With three kids
>This experienced showed me a lot about people
>SOME people out there are so fucking nuts and you will never learn to understand them at all
>If he's living the life he wants today, that is between his wife and "her"
>Personally I could care but It was an interesting experience to see someone who was always so fucking on edge and pissed off to say he is now changing to female

>pic related looks like this before wig...

this. The half life on a MtF is what? 18 months from transition?

Does anyone not care that there are whiny, alt-right, DYEL faggots clogging up gyms worse than the pajeets and porch monkeys?

>MFW I'm reading the emails and just thinking to myself
>WTF has this guy been going through in his life to make these decisions

i want to go primal on that shitter

Trannies not satisfied with their physical appearance since since their conception. Sounds like the majority of people in the fitness industry. If anywhere this is where they'd be.

would

>muh alt right boogeyman
lmao