Skelly inspo - Skelly general

Need some motivation boyos.

5'10, 120lbs.

You guys got any pics of skellies who made it into looking normal and well-fed?

I was 6'3" 145 and made it to 6'5" 235

Shit my negrumps. Age you started, and how much time did it take?

Do you have any pointers on how to eat a lot?

Honestly, the tip I have would be MyFitnessPal, put in everything you know, make your own food, and of course, let us not forget, after eating your breakfast, make a smoothie made of milk, a healthy, high protein peanut butter, banana and whatever else you want to stick in there. Liquid calories make gaining weight easymode. The difference between mixing milk and 200 grams of peanut butter in the blender and just trying to eat 200 grams of peanut butter is actually insane.

Thanks.

you can do it man
160lbs to 230lbs at 6'3

fuck.... im on nofap and shit..

i would do so many nasty things to her if you know what i mean

>i would do so many nasty things to her if you know what i mean

what like fuck her? with your own dick? what are you fucking gay?

It's pretty crazy how many resources fat pieces of shit have for losing weight. But the liches get zero advice past eat more. Which no shit will do something but every fucking thread can boil down to: eat more, eat less, lift more.

It's not help.

just eat more lol

are you implying eating more has no effect?

just drink milkshakes or fucking milk if you're that stupid

This is my 5 and a half month progress.
>before: 6'2 152lbs

>after: 6'2 168 lbs

I'm about 177 now but I haven't taken a picture yet.

>sparingly, processed meat

Well what the fuck am I supposed to put in my sandwich. Only cold cuts from the butcher? I can do that but I didn't think the wafer thin stuff would be bad.

My bad, here's pic @168

Read it again retard

>Well what the fuck am I supposed to put in my sandwich
Thick cut turkey/salami/ham or a can of tuna/half a can of corned beef, an equal amount of cheese of your choice, some sliced tomatoes and/or spinach, butter on BOTH slices of bread and some mayo/ketchup/BBQ sauce. On lightly toasted multigrain bread/rye bread/sourdough. Add some spices to taste. Have it with a couple bottles of cheap beer for the extra carbs and to aid in digestion.

Forgot to mention that a sunny side up egg is a god-tier addition to any sandwich. As is liverwurst.

he asked age and time as well but you ignored those

meant for

do girls this pretty actually exist

>he thinks this is an actual girl

literally start lifting. Its real easy to get hungrier and eat more once you start lifting

Need more pullups. You need bigger lats to counteract your weird gut.

But that doesn't wrap well.

Bump.

went from 6'2 @ 148 lbs to 6'2.5 at 187.5 lbs in 3.5 months or 14 weeks, i tracked macros for a week to get a feel for food values then i just ate clean meals 4 times a day with 2 600ml milk+1 scoop whey protein shakes

I can see ab definition more now than i could 14 weeks ago at 148 lbs which is pretty interesting

That girl is my fetrish.

Would fling that controller in a wall, tackle her to the couch and bite her obliques in a blink of an eye

potatoes in the same category as sugar and red meats

f-fuck off

Wasnt skelly but whatever

Still dyel tho, pls no bully :') cutting at the moment

Mirin

>5'10, 120lbs.
pretty hot for a girl
you'd look like a runway model

Try doing somethings that isn't arms one of these days.

will doing cardio kill my gains? Or is that a meme?

Here's my progress, friendo.

First pic was maybe four years ago, and I think I was at around 140lbs or so fresh out of highschool. Second pic was maybe two years ago after a solid dreamer bulk, and I think I was 180lbs. Third pic was about 10 minutes ago, and I'm at 180lbs again.

I could have done things better (my advice: don't bulk too hard, you'll spin your wheels cutting) but I'm happy with the progress.

Meme, just don't do it for an extended amount of time right before lifting because it'll deplete your glycogen stores so you won't be able to lift as much weight

Alex?

So what you're saying is that you gained height because of weight lifting? How does that work?

with a shitload of makeup, most men look that pretty nowadays.

nice progress
>my advice: don't bulk too hard, you'll spin your wheels cutting

what do if I spin my wheels with this lean bulk I have been doing?
>lifts refuse to go up

HoW many kcals was that a day senpai?

i went from skinnyfat to skinnyfat in 8months

187cm tall was 84kg now 96kg

before i was like 10kg of fat bigger, started doing cardio and eating properly, that made me lose those 10kg but i still looked like absolute shit so i figured out, fuck it and went gomad + lifting hard

now i want to cut a little bit but not too much, maybe recomposition mode

for the week i was tracking 3000 a day, weight/lifts keeps going up and definition isnt fading so i hope that means im eating about right

You need to do some more lateral raises, your shoulders seem too small compared to your back now imo.

>who made it into looking normal and well-fed
Went from 150lbs to 205lbs@6'5 in the last 7 months, progress could be a lot better but at least I look somewhat normal now

i do a lot of benching lately (yeah i know bench shouldnt be activatin delts) and they did grew a small bit. wish i had dip station at home

i dont really car about shoulders that much, just want to be thicc af

doing rows or pullups like everyday

deadlifting often and also some squats into the mix

you're fat now

definition of curlbro

Would've helped if you also went to the gym in that time

I know, currently cutting.
Might sound weird but it simply felt good to have a "full body" experience and fill out a L-size T-shirt for the first time in my life.

because that's all you have to do, I went from 115lbs to 155lbs last year. I started having a snack inbetween meals (which i never did), and drinking milk in the mornings. Still small but atleast you can't see the outline of every bone in my body.
Literally just eat moar

>Clicked on this image
>Didn't download a large PDF

You lied to me.

the middle pic legs are photoshopped, r-right??

nice

Routine/s?

did you lift in the first pic?

Wtf is that snapchatgroup

I started at 6'0" 120lbs. At my peak i weighed 185 and could deadlift 4pl8.

I recently went on an unintentional cut due to anxiety attacks,and i'm down to 170 but i still look good. You basically have to force yourself to overeat for the rest of your life if you want to keep the weight on; my natural tendency is to eat a few 500cal meals per day and call it quits.

well all my lifts went from Subpar to Novice levels one would expect after 6 months of training and I think there is an obvious difference especially when looking at my delts.
bench from bar to 165lbs
deadlift from 100lbs to 250lbs
OHP from bar to 120lbs

Wh did you have panic attacks senpai?

Did you click on the link within the image?

Sauce on pic?

Lets see your after pic

What's a shell? People just call me twinkie or whatever

Skelly sry auto correct

seriously? a person who has zero muscle mass, and is extremely thin

Okay I have a booty and nice legs so I'm not a skelety but I'm a twinkie I guess

You have to believe

I gotta ask, are you a female or a male

Male why friend

This is my transition . I started at 5' 9" 130 lbs, bottom pic is 160 lbs. I have stalled for a long time, but I may push up to 170 this year.

Do it OP, it is worth it. Count your calories, and do heavy compound lifts. It works. Did wonders for my self esteem.

To all the former skellies ITT, apart from feeling better and thicker, did people treat you different? Did you have any benefits along those lines, like better treatment from people, etc?

That first pic made me cringe hard m8

I noticed that people treated me with more respect when they first met me. After a while though, they sort of lost that respect and treated me the same as before. It wasn't until I mentally grew into my body that I was treated differently.

Basically, the most benefits I have seen have been from the confidence I gained from lifting, not necessarily the physical changes in my body.

my favourite
>men have it easy, they dont have unrealistic beauty standards like women

It's really nice not getting called skinny, or thin, or slim anymore. Every girl I met used to say "I'm so jealous of your body, I'd kill to be as slim as you". I hated it. Yeah I do feel a little more confident, but I think that came with age and experience as well.

I went from 140 to 188 now, at 6' 2".

To be fair, I think men can do more to make themselves attractive. If a woman is born with a fucked up face, or gets old, she is pretty much done for. Men can workout and get a good job and stuff and stay attractive through most of our lives. It's hard work, but I'm glad I have a penis.

>what is makeup
>what is esthetic surgery

That hit home for me.

I don't get picked on anymore (yes, even in your mid 20's you'll get fucked with, at least where I live, if you're a skinny bitch), people don't look at me in disgust at pools/beaches, people take me a little more seriously, girls seem to be a little more positive to me.

I'm still skinny, but from 125 to 172 lbs at 6'1, I can already see the difference, I imagine how good it will be when I hit my goal of ~190-200 lbs

I want.

Took me a while, but her name is Alena Ushkova.

You can also get surgery as a guy, and you don't even have to wear makeup to be on par with other guys.

Nice panties bro

2 years

I think it's fairly common, they don't mean it as an insult or anything, they genuinely do wish they were that slim, they don't realise how it can make you feel bad about yourself though.

The duckface and GymShark stuff is really distracting. Meaning get rid of them and try again.

Please tell me you've bought some pants that fit since that photo was taken.

r8 my fit bro

Yea, I had some in depth conversations about that in the past. When it happened to me, they only meant they want to look like me, not "You look like a girl", but the "You look like a girl part" was an accidental implication. It felt super bad. No more though. The worst I get now is "Man, you make me feel lazy". Loads better, and there is a compliment hidden beneath the complaint and self depreciation.

4 month progress from 62kg 73kg, still a bit skelly but if you wanna know anything ama

>milk makes me sick
I miss eating cereal

How far did you bulk before cutting? I was thinking of going to 180 and cut to 160, same height as you but 140lbs right now.

fuck off beaner

>this shit
>on fit
>it actually has replies

All of you, is taking part in destroying fit which used to be about making it, getting hooge, strong and shredded. You guys are a bunch of fucking faggots.

Kill yourselves.

Walk me through your diet/fitness routine please.

Diet is the main thing because most people will say
>bro you can eat all the tcoball you want
>just keep eating breah

But nigger I don't want heart disease. I'm going to be starting from zero activity and I'm older than most people here I'd wager. I don't want to be eating fast food and malk. So getting ideas for meals and shit is what I need right now. /blog

Pic for justice and my goal bod.

Currently 115lbs, 6 foot. Gained 20lbs since I started light exercise and eating better.

You can do it, I'm still trying.

post body

How is this not all of those things?

whats ur routine and did u track macros
what did u eat
10kg in 4 months is amazing