Skinnyfag

>skinnyfag
>5'10" 138lbs
>join gym and start lifting and bulking
>weigh 148lbs now
>bigger back, bigger chest, bigger legs
>STRUGGLE to get bigger arms

What are some good arm workouts? I've always struggled with biceps. They never feel sore after I work them out despite struggling with them

I curl 30lbs dumbbells but can't seem to finish a full set with them

25lbs dumbbells feel too light and I finish the set easy. Yet i don't feel like I'm getting anything out of it

What do bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/training/final-solutions-for-frustrated-lifters-arms
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bro what the fuck you are on some real auschwitz shit

Eat more, deadlifts and curls

arms are smallest muscle, takes longer to grow, plus your weight says itself no big arms

bulk

eat more

>148lbs
Lol you are still skinny , im 5 11 and when i was 145lbs, some family thought i was sick

Keep bulking

Why are you guys being so mean?

I've always been very skinny and gaining these 10lbs have been a huge accomplishment for me. I'm just starting mind you.

I'm still eating but was wondering if you guys could give me some good bicep workouts to help out a skinnyfag. God damn

Am i mean?
Im just telling you to keep bulking

How is that mean?

>good bicep workouts
Hit it with the bar(the 15lbs one with 10lbs plates until failure

If you get bigger and get your bench and ohp up that will help. I would focus on getting your main lifts up, then after focus on the aesthetics.
Or put some curls,chins, and something else in.

>mean
welcome to 4chin
also arms just dont grow that fast. just keep at it, if youre doing everything correctly you will see results. but it will never be as quick as you would like

Learn to focus on negatives for bicep/tricep workouts you do. Remain in control for the whole movement.
Bicep workouts you can do are db curl, db hammer curl, preacher curls, reverse curl with EZ bar, and variants of curls on a cable machine.

>arms just dont grow that fast
Mine do
That is why im not doing arms snd they are still growing

Okay friendo.

Use the 22.5 lbs dumbbells.
Do 10 to 12 repetitions on each arm for 4 to 5 sets.
You will also do skull crushers. Triceps are as important if not more than biceps. Watch youtube technique videos to do them properly. Also 10-12 x 4-5.

Do it everyday.

Eat a minimum of four proper meals a day. You should feel like you're overeating.

Do this and I promise your arms will grow.

Oh and the guys here are doing you a service by calling you on your weaknesses. Stop acting like a bitch and whining for people to be nice. Suck your bitchy feelings up they won't get you laid.

Thanks

Right now my workout more or less looks like this

>squats: 3x8 135lbs
>bench press: 3x8 145lbs
>deadlift: 1x8 145lbs (I'm going to switch to 1x5 since I can do this fairly easy)
>dips: 3x10
>assisted pullups: 3x8
>triceps cable pull down: don't know the weight but it's on #8. 3x8
>db curls: 3x8 25lbs-30lbs

Advice and Tips?

N-no bully plz

>N-no bully plz

You have to stop this. Whatever part of you which is talking like this must shut up and keep it shut. Nobody likes wimps and victimhood worshipper. Man up ffs.

>all this useless advice
do 21s

make sure to hit your 4arms too

He probably is white, you cant ask too much

>Do it everyday.
really? don't arms need some rest as well

Eat more you fucking faggot. Heavy compounds. Your arms will grow when you grow.

When you're ~180 you can start worrying about curls.

>be me
>5'8 124 lbs
>go to gym
>big burly men and women everywhere
>I'm just a lone fuccboi with the bar and 2 1/2 lb plates

sup lads

With numbers like that there is no way you are using good form on the db curls. Start doing preacher curls at a lower weight or anything that will make sure you wont use momentum

this, poor form is probably cheating your biceps out of any possible gains

Same. Except I'm 40 and balding. It's tough.

>benches more than squat

I was previously doing only barbell curls and hammer curls , made slow progress.
Now I do barbel + hammer first arms day and incline + preacher second day. Progress is through the roof and absolutely blasts my bi's.

If you want bigger arms focus more on your tris than your biceps, also eat more faggot.

You've still got noob gains going

>squats: 3x8 135lbs
>bench press: 3x8 145lbs
You should be ashamed of yourself. Also 3x8 is shit. Your upper body needs volume. 5x8-12 curls and triceps extensions faggot.

>I curl 30lbs dumbbells but can't seem to finish a full set with them
>25lbs dumbbells feel too light and I finish the set easy. Yet i don't feel like I'm getting anything out of it

Jesus dude training 101. If you're not finishing sets 30 lb is too heavy for you. Do 25 lb with more reps. Hell, go down to 20 lb and do high rep sets until you can't keep going. Then go to 15 or 10 lb and keep going.

>3x8 is shit
>Your upper body needs volume

Not OP but isnt 3x8-10 ideal for Muscle mass?

you gained 10 pounds

wow whoopty doo congrats, i don't think you've gained as much as you think you did. keep lifting and eating

>They've never felt sore after I work them out
STOP

I was in the EXACT same boat as you mate. Stop worrying about "pumps," mind muscle connection bullshit, or feeling sore after a workout. Literally the ONLY thing that matters is whether or not you're getting stronger on your lifts each week. Feeling sore and all that shit is no indication whatsoever with whether or not you're getting bigger after each workout. Honestly if there was one thing I could tell myself when I first started, it would be this.

you'll get there. i'm 6 ft and 125 lbs (ultra skelly)

I curl 35lbs each arm for 10 reps/3 sets. don't forget to work on the other arm muscles too.

Read this whole article.
t-nation.com/training/final-solutions-for-frustrated-lifters-arms

The rep ranges are ideal. You can do whatever set you want.

im also struggling with arms, it's cool.

i just started to seated ohp with 70 lb dumbbells and can max a 5 rep 185 bench, but still look very dyel.

my bicep curls are done with 25, 30, 35 dumbbells and i have trouble completing sets with the higher numbers also.

i would recommend the following:

work your fore arms and triceps through wrist curls, over hand fore arm curls, and obviously dips, tricep extensions, and skull crushers.

in terms of volume and weight, experiment with low weight, high reps, where you clench and really tighten and feel the bicep/tricep at the end of the ROM. and then on the flip side, go for the higher weights that you can do using momentum and shitty "form" but continue to clench at the top of the ROM.

good luck.

A skelly with thin skin, makes sense.

Damn dude buy a mass gainer