Are you man enough to decide right now to take cold showers for the rest of your life...

are you man enough to decide right now to take cold showers for the rest of your life? I decided it in the beginning of 2015 and not a single drop of hot water touched my skin since then.

Don't you just wanna feel the urge to headbutt Mike Tyson after a real fucking nape-killer icy shower?

Don't you just wanna feel being the only real guy in a crowded room you just had entered, knowing others would cry for hot water while you would step cold-bloodedly under the tap?

Don't you see the equation that in a situation where all other conditions are equal, guy who takes cold showers would beat the shit out of the hot-showering pussy?

Don't you wanna have the rooted inside-voice that will alert you whenever you wanna ease a situation, not only when you wanna turn on the hot tap?

Don't you want your son to have a proper dad, not some faggot that can't stand the water coming from the other tap?

It will be a new step to manhood, trust me. Other benefits are;

>faster metabolism
>shiny, thick and strong hair
>harder erections
>whiter and thicker cum
>balls getting slightly bigger due to rising sperm levels and quality of the alive ones
>better skin
>better sleep quality
>reduced stress levels
>bursting agressiveness when needed
>increased alertness
>can wake up in the mornings without effort
>not being ill anymore except a slight cold which you can get over standing

Ive been doing it for 2 months.
Cant wait to see how cold it gets during winter.

I havent looked back, taking a hot shower now actually discusts me.

How cold do you make it? All the way cold and no hot water or a little bit of hot water?

It's the greatest. None of that pussy "gradually cool down" shit either. Sometimes I wish my shower would go even colder.

At first you can do a bit warm, but it gets really easy to go cold all the way after about a week.

I also noticed getting hungry right after cold shower, and my balls are bigger too.

I take 30 minute long cold baths after every workout.

>this thread
>again

sage

I tried after my workout yesterday and it was so cold it literally took my breath away, is that normal? I have to hyperventilate to be able to stay under it.

Why do people think cold showers are manly as fuck? You ever get in a frozen lake? You ever wade through a river of snow melt?

Your cold shower feels hot as fuck after that. Stop boasting about having the hairest pussy, it's still a pussy.

>tfw have spent every hot day in a cold shower
Feels good man

How do I brace for winter showers, brahs?

Don't fall for this meme

Learn to control your breathing

fucking faggot
i freeze my dick after every ice shower and shove 10 popsicles into my ass

are you a fucking boy?
i put ice in my eye sockets

not sure how it's a meme, humans in the past bathed in cold water for hundred of thousands of years, hot steaming water is a new thing

>Why do people think cold showers are manly as fuck?

Lower temperatures help the creation of sperm, so they think some cold water for 10 minutes is somehow going to skyrocket their test. They are morons.

My gas water heater was ib the fritz for months, only on cold mornings. I religiously take a shower before work and I was the only one affected by it. My wife and kids bathe in the evening and it's working by then. Cold showers (like ice cold) are so shitty. I never got used to it. I would try and hype myself up every time, like its just cold water. But it was really soul crushing.

>implying humans in the past had a choice

thats like saying we should all live without electricity, plumbing, heating, and a/c since people in the past didn't have them either.
Not saying cold showers may or may not have benefits.

yeah no shit all I'm saying is I don't see how it's somehow a bad thing since humans have been doing it for hundred of thousands of years with no problem

Its not a bad thing its just uncomfortable

because it might not do anything for you at all other than make you uncomfortable. But like i said, it may or may not benefit you

Yes at first but not after one week. Same thing happened to me.

get used to being pissed off in the morning.

>hot steaming water is a new thing
What the fuck do you think hot springs are? Why do you think they've been used and still are used for medical purposes?

I mean whatever helps you feel like a man with your emasculated self in todays society, if it's taking cold showers to feel superior to others then go ahead

enjoy your cold showers you fucking retard i love hot water and ill beat your ass in a fight, or in any other manliness competition

Day 1: Extreme anxiety before getting in the shower. After getting under the water, have head rush as blood pressure skyrockets. Very challenging to breathe normally. Feel like I might black out. Water is very cold and after about two minutes I’m shivering. I turn the water to warm and finish shower. Feel accomplished having done what I did, even though it was small.
Day 2: Extreme anxiety before getting in the shower. After getting under the water, head rush is much less. Don’t feel lightheaded. Breathing is still challenging. Water still feels very cold. I finish the shower with only cold water in less than 5 minutes. Fingers and toes are tingly and cold. Feel energized and awake after drying off and getting dressed.
Day 6: Anxiety is much less but I still have to force myself under the cold water. Having been under the water for a minute or so the cold is tolerable as long as I don’t step out from under the water. After drying off, feel great.
Day 10: Anxiety about getting under cold water has subsided. Noticeably less uncomfortable than first week. Showers are still under 5 minutes. Towards end of shower, I’m still shivering and cold. Skin feels notably softer and healthier. Hair feels soft and clean. No longer frizzy and lays flat.

t. french cuck

Day 20: Look forward to cold showers now. The icy water is easily tolerable and feels tingly on my sensitive back and shoulders. Initial entry in shower is still a little provoking but very manageable. Skin and hair feel clean and healthy. I’ve noticed I am less easily chilled than I have been in the past an my tolerance for cold is substantially higher.
Day 35: I noticed over the past few days my testicles and penis have stopped shrinking even under direct cold water. Showers have increased to 10 minutes. I can easily wash my whole self under the cold water without being chilled or feeling the desire to step out from under the water. Showers are very pleasant and invigorating.
Day 50: Skin and hair have never felt better! I need less soap than I’ve ever needed in the past. Skin is clear. Hair is clean and non-oily. Warm showers are extremely relaxing. Hot showers make my skin feel dry, parched, and stripped. I sat directly underneath an A/C vent at the movie theater the other day in a short sleeve shirt and didn’t notice feeling uncomfortable until more than halfway through the two hour movie –which I know would never have happened before.

yeah no shit but it's not something the average person would experience often

i dont know if this is still going on in korea but when i spent a few months there, hot water was not available unless you had a water heater and turned it on an hour before your shower. Everyone i knew in korea took cold showers.

Well thats fucking retarded. If you dont have hot water then just boil some over the fireplace and wash yourself with a rag.

Dont apply that logic to these people, theyre neets or office monkeys. They have the ability to have hot showers but they dont because theyre fucking with no hardship in their lifes so they seek discomfort.

>comes on Veeky Forums
>thinks he isn't pathetic

>They have the ability to have hot showers but they dont because theyre fucking with no hardship in their lifes so they seek discomfort.
well that's a good thing no? If you have no discomfort maybe you should try experiencing it in case you're ever in a discomfortable position

What about sweat? Has that touched your body? Especially now during summer pretty sure you sweat as well? And that's hot water for you.

Nig kill yourself.

Trash pasta as usual

I WAS BORN WITHOUT EYELIDS FAGGIT!!! SHOW SOME RESPECT!!!

AYY LMAO

I don't get it

Let the thread ruining begin.
AYY LMAO

AYY LMAO

Do you even realize you guys just make my meme more popular by bumping?

AYY LMAO

you fucking faggot you cannot stance truth you wanna destroy it because that truth shows how weak and pathetic you are

yea post your stupid memes to feel good...

AYY LMAO

Hey guys, I'm a professor in showering. I studied showers at Harvard Medical School.

Here is a list of positives from taking HOT showers:

>faster metabolism
>shiny, thick and strong hair
>harder erections
>whiter and thicker cum
>balls getting slightly bigger due to rising sperm levels and quality of the alive ones
>better skin
>better sleep quality
>reduced stress levels
>bursting agressiveness when needed
>increased alertness
>can wake up in the mornings without effort
>not being ill anymore except a slight cold which you can get over standing
>larger penis

is a cold bath just as good? feels like it's easy mode, cold baths actually feel good rather than cold showers that make me feel miserable

awaken my masters

Yeah of course, probably better. You're trying to stimulate your body. Cold baths do that,

I just started taking cold showers last Sunday. That first shower the same thing happened to me, I could barely breathe. After not even a week of doing it it's not bad at all anymore, I actually enjoy it now and have no problem standing under the cold water.

is this pasta really the reason why you started doing it?

>unironically thinking standing under cold water makes you a man

>journaling your shower experiences
>masculinity
Pick one

Done it for months, and it's fucking great. Visited my parents in Norway a week ago, and their shower could go to almost freezing cold. Best thing I ever experienced. So jealous of them for having that shit. Felt like I took some drugs after I went out of their cold shower. Like MDMA. Now my shower at home feels like total shit, just semi cold.

If you need the temperature of your shower to justify your masculinity, you were never a fucking man to begin with.

Yep, that's normal. Goes away after a week or two. Also try not to hyperventilate and stay calm with your breath. I read somewhere this adapts your nerves to the cold or something.

>this is the same as cold showers

how the fuck is water chemically different then water

neck urself my man

go ahead and tell me your reasoning

ur like in nature and stuff dude

so how would an outdoor shower work?

ur in nature in that too xD DDDD DDD

The picture gives the appearance of manliness because the guy looks alpha and is sitting stoically under a fucking waterfall dumping multiple gallons per second.

Meanwhile you're shivering like a pussy in your shitty bathroom praying that this will be what finally takes your depression away after nofap failed.

>all this projecting

well no its badass cause theres rocks and trees and stuff

You're right. Perfectly well adjusted people are the ones who go for memes like this

lmao

What are the benefits of not taking any showers?

Depends on the time of day.

Cold in the morning for energy/discipline.
Warm at night to relax before bed.

AYY LAMO

best is to make it cold right before you get out for the benefits of both

Being uncomfortable promotes manliness, this is something that i have found to be true during my existence. I dont look for studies to tell me what works, i look at something and make a decision for myself. Eat cum, pussy

AYY LMAO

ayy lmao

I always hose off with super cold well water. It's nice living in the country.

However, I think an epson salt bath is okay from time to time, or even a hot shower if you're super sore. You don't have to be so absolutist.

AYY LMAO

what region do you live in? does it get below freezing in the winter time and you still cold shower?

Have you tried it yourself? You can feel the benefits. It's not a meme. I still take hot showers sometimes, btw. Time and place for everything.

Hot showers and baths make you sleepy and groggy in the head. Cold showers make you energized. That's the basics of it.

Kek, I'm envious of that frigid water. I once stayed in bum-fuck no where in the Indian Himalayas where there was no hot water and it was the dead of winter. All you were able to do was fill up a big bucket with freezing col water and dose yourself with it. Came to love it.

Also, the gym lady was really nice to me when I asked her about making the water there colder, kek. She said she would inquire with the management. I found out you just have to leave it on the cold setting while you're in the sauna, because it takes a while to get cold from all those faggots constantly keeping the pipes hot.

>being uncomfortable promotes manliness

This is one of the more profound/true posts I've ever seen on Veeky Forums.

All fields u pusy

It's data when recorded and not just anecdotal evidence any more. If one were inclined to collect and compile a bunch of journal entries about cold shower experiences they could make a strong case that a scientific inquiry would yield quantifiable evidence. But you think journaling is feminine so you probably think book learnin' is too. I feel bad for you, Leroy.

I get hot showers and then turn it cold by the end so give my hair a shine and close my pores. No real reason to get a cold shower and if you show evidence why it helps from coldshowersforbiggerballs.com I'll show you evidence why you're wrong.