Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BGwcUJTDkqE
youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig
youtu.be/23LR6pWEpKU
youtube.com/watch?v=wjZ3XgGUeYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying he doesn't train

No he can't.

>athletes training to be proficient in thier chosen profession.

Mind = blown

It's important to understand weight classes before you post

he only fights his own weight class
he wouldnt win easily against a boxer who is 50kg heavier than him.

he might win, he might loose.

if you want to, train martial arts, why make this thread?

truth is, a lot of people would pick a fight against someone who looks like conor, but non will fight this guy

this, op being a retard as usual

>implying Fedor hasn't beat people who were twice as big as him

If Fedor can do it, then so can McGregor. Bodybuilders and powerlifters with no experience in fighting would stand no chance against him.

In that case Rousey can beat up McGregor

youtube.com/watch?v=BGwcUJTDkqE

"precision beats power and timing beats speed"

>mcgregor
>dyel
Veeky Forums body dysmorphia strikes again

Your point being?

>implying potato is anywhere as good as Fedor

implying op never wanted to know which one he is in...

>implying this twink could do any damage when im twice his weight

yeah nice but this does not matter nowdays, at least if you not live in a 3rd world shithole like Africa. Why should a decent human being with a little brain, fight someone outside of the ring?

Exactly

>Bodybuilders and powerlifters with no experience in fighting
Woah, you're saying people who train for a sport at professional level can beat those who have never done it before? Never would have guessed.

Older manlet Mayweather is going to win every round, uncontested, guaranteed.

>Someone with a lifetime of training beats someone with none
Wow it's literally nothing

>imply that you understand weight classes yourself
weight classes were made for when BOTH people are trained fighters
weight classes don't matter if the bodybuilder/powerlifter doesn't even understand head movement or how to throw a punch.
Nobody in this board would even stand a chance in a fight against cris cyborg. fighting skills>muscles

Except someone did try fighting him. Unironically, another bodybuilder.

> This wrong

Must suck to be you.

Because he understands the concept of "power". The ability to combine force and speed. Much like a baseball player or oly lifter.

Power is the Pinnacle of fitness.

cant wait for august 26th when mayweather makes a fool out of him and his casual fanbase shits the bed

>Implying Fedor wasn't btfo last weekend

He strength trains but doesn't have time to worry about cutting and rumor has it that he doesn't do much cardio either. This explains him.

>>can break the face of any fatass power lifter or bloated bodybuilder

Except he can't. Weight classes matter, desu.

> Walks around 170 pounds

Being a 340 pound fat fuck is nothing to be proud of user

> Boxer wins a boxing fight

Wow, what an accomplishment that will be. Meanwhile McGregor will be laughing all the way to the bank with his 150 mil+ while every other professional boxer picks up his crumbs.

Yea. There's a point of dimension returns and it ends at about 240ish.

he couldn't even ko a lanklet

conor mcpillowfists

check anthony johnson, he's the fighter that can ko, and what? HE LOOKS like he can too

I would love to see him fight hafthor or brian shaw. These guys are like 200kg and 2 meters tall

no he couldn't why do you think they have weight classes? because size and strength matters so much more than skill. Someone 100kg+ who isn't a completely unco gimp would kill him.

he retired after DC beat his nigga ass tho

just cos he can ko cunts doesn't mean he's not a mental midget

Nu male nu male nu male lmfaoo get ur test checked if you dont want to fight other dudes just LOL
>muh intellect
HAHAHA!!!!!!!! Virgin nerd

>th-they have weight classes for reason!
>size and strength best skill and technique

Keep crying bitch boi. Lifting heavy weights makes you a glorified furniture mover, nothing more.

Yeah but thats presuming both are top tier fighters. Just face it virgin, a twig 13 yearold boxer would knock you out and there's nothing you could do about it lmfao.

Some fat fuck isn't big, that's not what is meant

not even top tier, an inshape 100kg+ could take a couple quick boxing lessons and destroy someone like conor, a month training max.

damn, fred durst looks like THAT?

>destroying one of the best counter punchers in the UFC
>implying their body has been conditioned to take and give kicks and punches
>implying they wouldn't gas in a heart beat

completely unrelated, but how tall/heavy are you friend? you wouldn't happen to be sub 5'10'' and sub 75kg would you? surely not

>moving the goal posts already
Okayy sweetie.

Basically Conor's stats in height, weight and reach.

Why is Veeky Forums so sensitive when someone is involved in fitness that is not completely based on lifting weights?

exactly, and you probably genuinely think you could beat anyone in a fight after a couple MMA classes lmao, it's not how the world works, size literally trumps all, it's unfortunate you got dealt a bad hand and that it messes with your security as a man but it's just the way it goes.

dude you would get your ass handed to you by a fucking flyweight, gooby would literally kill you

It's kinda nice that a pumped up idiot thinks he can beats someone with a lifetime training, challenges him and then gets his ass handed to him.

I don't know if you've ever been in an MMA gym or not, but when we spar we aren't limited to our own weight class.

My coach is around 205 lbs and me as well as other students who fight in featherweight and lightweight divisions have sparred with him multiple times.

I'm happy with my height, I'd say I got a pretty good hand for having long arms for my height. I have an advantage over those I compete with in my division. But the point is I think you need to realize lifting weights doesn't make you the best in everything. Again, you're nothing more than a retarded furniture mover if thats all you can do.

Correction, over 205 lbs. But you get the idea, we are experienced with fighting bigger people that also know how to fight. I don't think your 1/2/3/4 will win you a fight against a trained fighter

fedor lost in 5 seconds a week ago or so

>inshape 100kg+ could destroy a professional MMA fighter after a few months boxing lessons
lmao-ing hard here. I agree that weight matters, but not that much.
Did you see this vid; ?
That guy definitely had some basic boxing training to prepare for the fight.

youtu.be/23LR6pWEpKU

Sure...

>Guy trained for years to fight vs bodybuilder with no training
>Trained fighter has height and reach advantage too
>Fight still extremely close because the bodybuilder is bigger
>give the bodybuilder some minimal training and he'd clearly destroy the other guy

This video 100% shows how important size is.

Learn to fight if you're in a cucked state or country without useful concealed carry laws. Learn to shoot if you live in a free state. Workout to look good, live longer, feel good, and get fucked.

It's not hard niggers.

Who did he not knock out?

The guy he fought when he tore his ACL who's a current world champion or the guy who spars with heavyweights and his never been KO'd in his entire life?

To be fair, nobody has KO'ed the Diaz bros. They can take quite the punishment

a boxer untrained in MMA that he was allowed to kick in the head?

yeah, sure he wouldn't win easily kiddo

mayweather would get his shit pushed in if there were less rules though

i heard somewhere it's because of their insane triathlon cardio training, produces some sort of chemical in their brain that keeps them conscious

older diaz brother does insane shit like swim back from Alcatraz for example

>fighting skill is based on looks

No fucking shit someone who trains and spars constantly will have an edge

This

that is a boxing match. In a real fight hafthor would just have to grab the guy and the fight will be over

Although I agree that size in a fight matters, this is a very extreme and rather rare example. Guys like the mountain (6'9 400lbs) are like 1 in 10 milion. Your size wont save you from conor beating your ass just because you're 6'3 and have 60lbs on him

Nah it's just genetic. Plenty of extremely high level cardio fighters, not just in MMA but throughout all combat sports history, who still get knocked out.

Basically the only thing you can do to improve your chin is to develop strong traps and neck muscles, because the less movement your head does the harder you are to knock out, even then it's mostly genetics.

Nick says he's been knocked out before in sparring though.

He trains cardio like a madman. He brought in former pro cyclists and other cardio experts after he gassed to Nate Diaz in the first fight. Greatly improved cardio since.

Why does he have green teeth?

ITT: Anons thinking a 30 pounds weight advantage is enough to overcome a BJJ brown belt with some of the best striking on the planet.

Why does this faggot have fanboys? He is not even funny.

fedor is a heavyweight you autistic ape

Real life fights are a coin toss

How strong do you think his head is?

wasnt even nearly close. sure the body builder takes it to the ground but at no point is in control of it, hes simply flailing around desperately and aimlessly

>A MANLET CAN BEAT UP A REAL BIG GUY

heavyweight in fighting is a meme to make skellys feel better about themselves

Yeah, between two people that don't know how to fight.

Real fights against a sober trained fighter end one way 99/100 times

>*teleports behind conor*
>*unsheats concealed carry*
omae wa mou shindeiru...

ITT: Untrained meatheads coping with the fact that their muscles are nothing more than aesthetics.
youtube.com/watch?v=wjZ3XgGUeYg

>ITT:
Grown up version of "my dad is stronger than your dad"

Whatever faggot is creating these daily "lmao a professional fighter could beat u up" waifu threads gtfo

I love how every guy that hasn't fought a trained fighter thinks he has a chance. In reality it's not far off thinking you could beat a pro in any other sport.

I'm always struck by how much the person who made this image hates cyclists, it always makes my day reading all the text on it whenever i see it.

ALLCARDIOMATTERS HAHAHAHA

That's a new one. Thanks my dude, you've shown me something new. Have a brilliant day and a ripped doggo

>>looks dyel
>>can play guitar better than any bodybuilder

When does physics break from training?

he lost 5 times to Brock Lesnar, 5 out of 5

There is literally videos out there of potato man beating the hell out of 6'2 MMA amateur fighters. You or anyone without years of experience would be smoked regardless of size. But obviously a freak of nature like Hafthor would be able to claim
that "size matters" thing, but he really isnt your average chump.

They also sparr with World class boxers on a daily basis which helps. Especially with their retard body builds

lmaoing at people thinking mcgregor will clear 150 mil

>not speeding up when the roid head got tired

do you even box bro

Man, so tired of this debate.
it is simple, you get what you train for.
if you are a bodybuilder you go to gym to train for gains.
if you are a runner you want to develop your muscles in a way you can move faster
I practice martial arts, I don't train for gains, I train to be a better fighter.
that's it, these three examples are enough, I won't run like a runner in my life, I can beat some bodybuilders an bodybuilders can lift more than the runner and I combined.
again
you get what you train for.

>someone who trains in fighting can beat you in a fight

I NEVER FUCKING KNEW THIS HOLY SHIT Veeky Forums YOU ARE A GENIUS.

He has a confirmed 113 mil purse, not counting sponsorship and his PPV split, in a fight that will most likely do 5 million buys.150 mil is a conservative estimate.

>really makes you think
it really doesn't

>buddy is like 5'9" 165lb brown belt jitzfag
>I'm 6'1 235lb lifter w zero experience
>he invites me to "roll" at his class
>I literally toss him around and reck his shit like it's a joke

Size matters faggots

then your buddy is a terrible brown belt

McDojo spotted

He really isn't. Got a couple of state and regional titles and was an all-conference wrestler in college.

It doesn't fucking matter when I can just break the holds and literally throw you around because I have 60lbs of muscle on you.