/Friday Night Feels/

/Friday Night Feels/

The feel bar is officially open. Feel free to stop by to express feel or help another user out.

How you holding up Veeky Forums? Why are you staying in this Friday night? Let it out. We're here for you. We're in this together.

Thread theme: youtu.be/chhksy7wmWY

Bad shit coming in boys, I have some bad feels for the night but don't feel like sharing right now since its too early

I'll be back later tonight

Some /feels/ going to come out tonight

I was so lonely today I went to the gym twice just to talk to people.

5 scoop shake please

The only thing stopping me from transferring to a top tier uni is a lone fucking math class. I have to wait another year to apply since its only available during fall

I kek at you people
I've never gone out on a friday
I've never experienced it, thus I'm not aware of anything I could be missing out on
and thus I have no feels

I went out to dinner with a guy from work tonight to say thanks for his help on a project. It was really nice and now I can't tell if I'm gay or just lonely.

Broke up with my gf of 3 years yesterday, long story short I had felt for some time now that we weren't meant to be, she had a ton of good qualities but I didn't see our future together. She wanted to keep going and insisted that we try, and I kept trying to tell her that she doesn't make me happy, I have to do it myself. It hurts, anons

W-what project?

Can you share some details?

It's been a long week at work.
Commuting an hour and a half to work everyday is pretty draining but im just happy I have a job I guess. Looking for a place closer to work and I think I found a place so that's looking up. Haven't been able to lift due to a lack of freetime so im hoping once I move in closer to work I can buy a gym pass to somewhere and get back into.

Been snapchatting/texting this xutie for the past two weeks and we're probably going out this weekend since I got 4 days off. Feeling pretty good. Probably going to get high and watch anime tonight to help unwind from the week I've had.

>be me last night, be second date with grill
>had qt awkward girl over for dinner
>cooked some amazing macro balanced meal
>ate the fuck out of it
>watched paul blart mall cop the action show netflix original
>was pretty good desu
>started making out once the movie was over
>she was wearing a dress, I got handsy
>she kept pushing my hands away
>start biting her neck and earlobes a little bit
>go back in for the kill and grab the ass
>all is well with the world
>go for some titty squeezing
>nipz gettin' hard lads
>she pushes me away and says she should probably go
>tell her she has more willpower than I do
>awkwardly hug and kiss goodbye
>did not get to dip my hairy brain into the fountain of fish
>text her this morning saying she should go for a hike next weekend or something
>s-sounds g-g-great user, maybe we'll do that
>mfw

>watches paul blart mall cop
>expects to get laid

user what the fuck were you thinking

Girl I fell in love with over the past year and a half stopped replying to my texts.

The last girl I fell in love with did the same exact thing.

I recently got diagnosed with type 1 diabetes

I've been playing competitive super smash bros melee for the past 8 years and the last tourney I went to my hand starting uncontrollably cramping, like a Charlie horse

I moved out to a nice neighborhood for my last year of uni and to work over the summer. Thought it would be nice but now I have little to no friends to hang out with

I'm so fucking sad. I'm fighting the urge to cry right now. Why the fuck did I get diabetes why the fuck did this girl stop hanging out with me. Why did I have to lose everything what the fuck man she even told me she would keep hanging out with me over the summer

And now I'm crying like a fucking bitch typing this I hate this so much

Don't kill your mood/mindset just yet

Don't worry about this at all and try to hit her up in a few days

It was True Memoirs of an International Assassin. Was actually pretty good bro.

Probably should have watched Paul Blart all in all, though.

>girl im in love
>shes smart,has cute face and smile, works in office for summer time at my workplace
>smiled to me this morning
>i was sitting close to her during break and could see her freckles on nose which was cute overload
>i know she probably isnt interested enough to care, but sometimes our eyes meet through window at work

i feel like some hunchback from notredame or some shit

except i want to have big traps and lats, not fucked up posture like said hunchback

With that being said, i couldnt deadlift my 1rm today, did some heavy pulls anyway, and rep work. Some light weight decline bench.

Its kinda nice to have home gym and blast heavy music and headbang, on other side i kinda miss seeing people

its diabetes not fucking cancer jesus fuckin christ man the fuck up

Was there anything in particular she did or anything about her to make you feel you had no future? I think a lot of people end promising relationships because they're chasing after a high. I mean God made women to be a helpmate. They're not supposed to give you that electrifying feel you get when you first meet them forever.

Yea that's what every fucking body tells me.

Everyone tells me I'm going to get used to the needles and yet my hands shake every day before pricking my fingers or shooting insulin. It fucking sucks dude almost every day when I hold the needle I ask myself when is this dream going to end

I did a dirty bulk and took me like over a year of slow cutting and some mistakes to get shredded
now I need to bulk(this time properly, counting calories and only 300 surplus) but I'm afraid of losing my hard earned leaness and looking like shit again

fuck me, it has destroyed me emotionally being on a cut for so fucking long and now I dont want to lose it all

Two projects I've been working on

Everything went to shit this week
I had a good 2-3 days but after Thursday everything went to shit and I'm fucked for what comes my way next week

Nothing super exciting. We were doing a demonstration for elementary and middle school students to get them interested in science, and he came up with some cool mini-experiments for them to do.

why is everybody so fucking stupid

just realised my parents are probably going to die in the next 20 years

im genuinely shaken up, i never really thought about this before and i have no fucking idea how ill manage to cope with it

>tfw you've been making this thread every weekend for like 5 years now

My hair is dropping fast in the last weeks
Seeing my hairline visible degrade like that made me feel like i have some illness
Give it a year and some glasses and i will look like just like those numales game developers/critics

I'm an awkward fuck. Same as always.

my father few months ago

i didnt even cry, he was alcohollic cunt, wasted his life for booze

I'm not ready either

>did not get to dip my hairy brain into the fountain of fish

what the fuck lmao

>had birthday
>work and personal friends
>everyone fights over my attention
>work mate and old school friend get into a fight about who's better for me
>introverted work colleague messages me after leaving the party saying happy birthday and that he wishes he was half as social as I was
>work friends literally getting into physical confrontations because they all want to talk to me 1 to 1 and tell me how they consider me a super close friend
>everyone trying to hug me and get selfies with me and shit

If you watch Rick and Morty it was literally like Rick Potion #9 and I don't know whetehr I'm happy about it or disturbed

>My hair is dropping fast in the last weeks
Fuuuuuck I'm 18 and my hairline is already receding...

>Drifted aimlessly after High School
>Dropped out of CS degree because had no motivation to study or go to class
>Was a shut in NEET for most of last year
>Enlisted in the armed forces a few months ago
>Now getting my drivers liscense and jogging 5k every week

I'm only 20 but I still feel like I wasted a shit ton of my youth locked in my room

Be grateful of the time you will have with them, especially if it is the next 20 years. My father passed away 4 years ago when I was 18 via heart attack. His last memories of me were as an angsty piece of adolesecent shit or whatever bedridden thoughts he had in the hospital and he will never know what I will be as a man.

For myself, I'm holding up pretty well, getting used to a new city as I start masters is odd but I am enjoying it overall. Trying to shake away a feel for a lady who I know would be no good for me but that has been pretty fruitless.

Help me run away from my feels Veeky Forums
>be me
>dyel runner fag
>pretty muscular for a runner
>go to a daytime training camp
>meet 7/10 grill at camp
>face is 5/10 but ass is 9/10 so it averages
>she's "trying to lose weight"
>cico.stonetablet
>i hold my tounge
>she asks for my snapchat
>comes over to my place after the last day of training
this is where the autism begins
>clearly interested, touching/feeling my shirtless runner bod as we drive back to my place
>lets me grab her thighs
>we get to mine, she showers off
>we then proceed to spend the next few hours getting more intimate
>she tries to wrestle me
>my dyel runner form is too powerful
>easily pin her multiple times
>staring her in the eyes, wrapped around each other
>faces are pretty close
kissing her would've made too much sense
>dont kiss her, didnt even think about it
>she tries a few more times, clearly wants to fug
>keep doing the same thing
>eventually she gets tired and we go watch tv
>she spends the entire time getting on top of me or close to me in various ways
>literally tried to take my pants off at one point
>figures im not getting the hint
>asks me what turns me on
>we start talking about sex
>"man talking about sex has made me pretty horny teehee"
>rather than take queue 3456 out of 6509 and start fugging right then and there, i ask her if she wants to fug instead
>the passion dies from her eyes a little
>this continues until eventually she has to leave
>walk her out to her car
>awkwardly looking at me
>still don't do anything
>"see ya"
mfw

I was depressed for a few weeks like two months ago and she told me that she had googled how long it takes before a corpse starts to smell after suicide (we live in seperate apartments). I've been feeling alot better after those depressive weeks, but regardless I thought that was a fucked up thing to say to your partner, so I guess I also wanted some revenge. I feel like talking her back because she felt genuinely hurt about me leaving her.

are you a virgin? did you actually want to have sex with her? are you sure you actually wanted to have sex with her?

that was 1 week ago. she hasn't really responded to any texts or anything. fucking kill me
>this monday
>remember grill likes to longboard
>casually post to snapchat that im going longboarding
she doesn't bite, of course, but that's not the point
>ride around for awhile
>eventually come to a big ass hill in my neighborhood
>always kind of a wimp when it comes to this stuff, but not this time
>try to ride out the hill
>make it most of the way down
>speedwobbles go from 0-11 once i actually got off the hill
>try to bail
>fail
>shirtless stomach skids across summer pavement
>hands aswell
>temporarily dislocate right shoulder
>abs have become literally shredded
>hands are bacon
>healing process has prevented me from running
>tfw you are so autistic and desperate about sex you ruin your training for the next two weeks

You faggot, why didn't you fugg her?

dunno if i should go into phlebotomy

>progressing well in fitness
>little voice in my head pops up and tells me no matter how fit i get ill still be alone in the end

We all have those moments where everything seems to fall apart. I've been there. You're going to make it user, but you need to be strong. Keep working towards your goals bro

it's been said a million times but i'll say it again

if you lift solely to get a relationship you're not gonna make it

Gimme a mineral water plox barkeep.
And keep the change, uh, actually, put it in that charity box

I just got into employment after more than a year broke sitting on my ass NEET.

Hopefully I will have the money to afford gym, nutrition and leisure time.

This time I will avoid drinking and smoking.

Nah I'm past that, I'm lifting for me and me alone, but I still worry that Ive missed the window for a relationship

date a 18-21 year old when you're in your late 20's

its what my grandpappy did

>Girlfriend of 10 years broke up with me a few months ago
>Seen her with a new guy just over a month later who she met at a job I pushed her to get and encouraged her to go for after she was down from dropping out of university
>She said I was always pushing myself and she didn't want to hold me back even though the only reason I was so ambitious was to impress her and make myself a good partner

It's a very surreal feeling to have somebody in your life for ten years since you are a mid-teenager and then have them suddenly stop being there one day.

I'm amazed at how quickly she was able to just move on.

>people have this meme that Veeky Forums are the same losers as the rest of Veeky Forums, just more physically fit autists
>yet all over Veeky Forums is people talking about their girlfriends, all their ex-girlfriends, all the sex they have, all the friends they have, all while being ripped and being smart like the rest of Veeky Forums with engineering/computer type jobs so they are all rich as well

My dad did the same actually, turned out well. Thanks user

I broke up with my GF of two years (this was over a year ago) and it was one of the hardest things in my life to do. I still miss her, then though I've moved on. She was actually someone I considered a close friend, etc, etc. But i had to move on. The truth sucks.

The worst part is she still loves(loved) me so it's hard to still talk for her. Hopefully I'm about to fix that.

If you know deep down it's not meant to be then you have to move on bro.

It's called a rebound breh. Go stick your dick in some girls and you'll feel better. She's not special, she's not the one, she's just a human like you.

>I'm amazed at how quickly she was able to just move on.
This is a falsity. What actually happened was in her mind, the relationship was over months, maybe even a year ago. She had the same issues you are having now, the difference is she was a cunt and did it while still wasting your time so she could have the emotional support.

: (

you want to know something irreparably fucked? when I was younger and in beyond a dark place (lost my full ride to uni, couldn't muster any motivation, felt friends and family figures slipping away with little incentive to hold any tighter than necessary),

for the briefest of seconds, like intrusive thinking and between passively wishing for it all to end, I actually sort of hoped my parents would die so i wouldn't have to confront them and let them down

perhaps the most terrible thing that's ever crossed my mind. now id rather off myself a thousand times than see any of my family die. maybe that's even more selfish.

this guy is correct

she likely had a 'grieving process' but already went through it months and months ago. she only made a move when another guy was lined up.

That sounds like one hell of a drastic lifestyle change, and I know I'd be in the same boat as you, I wouldn't be taking it very well at all... disregard what the other user said, it'll be tough sure, but you'll adapt and overcome. Best of luck to you, bro

Mid 20s Kissless permavirgin here.

This is EXACTLY why I don't give a fuck about not having a girlfriend and don't cry about it. Yes, I understand about companionship and all that with a relationship. And I realize I don't try to get in one out of fear of rejection and of my pathetic life and past

But all I have ever seen of relationships is EXACTLY what you just said. All i EVER FUCKING SEE is the guy being the one broken up about it, feeling sad, constantly checking her social media looking at her pictures, thinking of texting her, etc, while the girl basically moves onto the next guy LIKE IT IS FUCKING NOTHING.

Feels to me like in these breakups, the girl probably wanted to break up with the guy for months and was already putting out feelers with other guys she works with, friends of friends, etc and as soon as your relationship ends she moves onto the next guy she had already planned out.

Sure, go ahead and call me an autist for thinking this. It's not like I use this as rationale for being such a loser, it's just why I don't care that much about it.

I was up in a hospital for a week because of an illness and now I have to take an injection every month. I don't even know how I'm still around. But that was 5 years ago and today I just PRd my diddy. Things go on, but you have to stay mindful. Highly suggest mediation and shit

Honestly it's something I don't think would help.

I think the sad thing is you're completely right user.

I was reading through old messages and you can literally tell the day she stopped seeing me as the same, she barely replied or made effort and when she did it was very limited answers and more like a distant friend than anything.

She went from driving to my house every ngiht after I finished work, no matter how tired she was after work to always saying she was tired or making excuses.

One day I asked to see her after work first thing and she just ignored my message all day, I finally asked what was up and she just said it wasn't the same.

It all started because I said I was in no rush to get married or have children because I wanted to get a good job, travel and make sure we've lived our lives properly first and for some reason she just saw this as me never wanting those things with her and got upset and really just stopped seeing a future with me.

When I apologised and said i was willing to compromise and have those things earlier because she meant so much to me it was like she was numb to it, she just never really took it on board.

It's such a strange concept to me because when I'm with somebody I like it doesn't matter if we're married, rich, or poor, part of the fun is the journey with them, she was more interested in having a certain destination and not really caring too much who it was with to get there.

>thinking that putting your cock into a whore's cunt fixes all problems

jesus fucking christ why are you people so fucking obsessed with sex

Unlearn what happens in romance anything like Titanic
Unless you pop her cherry or got a women pregnant, she will forget you and will start swallowing cocks like they are chocolate before 2 months pass

it's so surreal, just know you're definitely not alone on feeling that, mine wasn't quite as long as you but it's really unbelievable. and it was days too before my ex moved on, dating 3 weeks later.. ive heard it takes guys a lot longer to recover for some reason..

I'm 26, my father passed when I was 12, and my mom will for certain be gone in the next two years (COPD, heavy chain smoker hopelessly addicted). It makes me very bitter when I see friends twice my age with both of their parents. Please consider yourself lucky, spend as much time as you can with them, and build good positive memories together. That way once your parents ARE gone, you can look back fondly at the times you shared together.

here's the thing: about 50% of the world's population, maybe even more, are soulless husks incapable of a true emotional connection to anything or anyone. all they care about is themselves. but that doesn't mean they can't pretend they care about you or whatever else.

they look like humans. they talk like humans. they're not human. they're not people. learn to identify the soul-suckers and cherish the few people you're able to befriend who aren't narcissistic maniacs. because they're rare.

You do care, you just tell yourself you don't so you don't ever have to step out of your comfort zone and feel pain. You're in control of your own actions and emotions. If you don't want to be a needy boy checking your ex's Instagram and crying to rom coms then don't be that guy. So many people cry about the end of their relationship when they should have been enjoying it while t lasted and should be looking forward to the next adventure.

Just think about this guys:

When your girls are in relationships with you and the breakup and her next relationship happens really quickly, she was probably texting with other guys, maybe even doing some sexting or IRL cheating stuff at the end while you were still with her.

Hope that helps

It's really not uncommon, it's very strange how men get stereotyped as feeling less but I tend to find in my anecdotal world that even if they do the breaking up they often have time to reflect and look at themselves and their life because it still meant something.

I have found, again just in my experience, that a lot of the time the women slowly detach themselves and only when they've got somebody else lined up, will they make the jump.

It's very strange and happened to a few people I know. They will be in relationships from teen years/ early 20s and it will be seeming to go well and one day the woman will just emotionally deatch herself after years and years and find somebody new and in a short time frame suddenly settle down with somebody new like the other person was nothing.

After ten years I saw her in the shop with a new guy and as I walked past I tapped her on the shoulder, I panicked a bit and I could only mutter 'glad to see things are going well.'

She just looked through me like I was some stranger and turned around with him, put their stuff down and left the shop. It was like I was nothing.

Don't feel too bad user, I've actually been more clueless about women wanting to fug or get a relationship going and me realizing 2 weeks later.

This. Don't be a dick to her and try and get revenge. Just try and pretend she doesn't exist. Finding someone else or sinking more into your gains is a good way to do it.

>you don't ever have to step out of your comfort zone and feel pain.

>thinking my entire life to this point hasn't been pain
>thinking that a girl breaking up with me would even come close to the pain my pathetic life has wrought on me the past decade plus

This
A women will never leave a relationship unless she already have someone (or multiple someones) lined up ready to give her dicking
And dont you dare to call her a slut, shes vulnerable and lonely you see

Yo what smash character you play dawg

This seems kind of odd. Usually those kind of life things is a process. If she's close to 30 then her clock is ticking, but even so, that's not a great reason to break up, unless she thought it was never going to happen.

I'm guessing she'll either be single in 5 months or preg in a year

it's not totally correct to generalize this behavior to all women. but it's certainly the vast majority of how women on birth control who've had 3+ boyfriends will act.
this guy is woke af. you have to be her first or give her a babby otherwise she won't stay loyal. she just won't. its biology.

I don't doubt it for a second, if I had have seen her on a date, out getting drinks, or even just getting food or something I wouldn't have been shocked.

It was just the fact that they were both walking around the home section of a supermarket shop, the kind of thing you do when you've been settled for ages ina relationship, the kind of thing that happens when you're just picking up more soap for the bathroom or a new mat and you've already been staying in each other's lives for a while.

It's made even worse by the fact that over those 10 years, I learnt how to make her laugh at everything. She would never be with me and not laughing until she cried, even when we missed flights recently at an airport on holiday and had to sit on the floor of a cafe for hours, I just pretended to be getting invisible items out of my bag and pretending the cleaner knocked them over.

It sounds silly but she couldn't stop laughing, and it was so sweet because even when she was tired and grumpy, she still couldn't stop laughing.

We're early 20s man, I think I just scared her. I pushed really hard that i never wanted to compromise and when she got upset I offered it and I think it was too late by that point.

The only thing eating me up at this point is that maybe if i wasn't so hard on what I wanted she might never have felt the need to move on to make sure she could get what she wants.

We're still 23, but as soon as she turned 23 it was like she changed.

how do you break up with someone who has depression and anxiety

Quickly

Of you do not say anything to her, you're going to regret it (ie. What if, and all that shit). So talk to her, and ask her on a date before it's too late

>dating someone with depression and anxiety
YA DONE GOOFED

You dont
You make her (or him no homo) break up with you

Use it as a stepping stone. Just like, extract whatever positivity is there and move on. Because if you let it fuck you up, it's going to only hurt more.
Use what you've learned in the next relationship, but be aware that everyone is different and the next girl may not be like that.
Also look up the Tim Minchin vid about there being a billion people out there. It helped me with mine.

>lose 58 pounds in 6 months from obese to healthy
>Feel good enough about myself to ask girl I've liked for a while for her number
>Spaghetti ensues and my autism cannot be contained she still says yes anyway
>Doesn't know her number off the top of her head
>Write down mine and give it her says she will text me
>Never text me
>Her co-workers later told me she might have lost my number
>Not seen since

Not sure what to do to be honest first girl I've ever asked out since I started getting in shape again stretch marks fucking everywhere. I was sub 280 pounds.

Her co-workers are pushing me to see her but not sure if they're fucking with me at this point in my social autism.

Nah. Manipulating them is even worse.

Definitely break up, but support them emotionally and don't have sex afterwards ever.

Kek

Grills don't like it when you give them your number. It will take too long to explain why. You have to get her number and contact her first.

I used to like being a fat fuck I never had to deal with feels I would just get peoples pitying smiles and hellos and they'd get on with it. Now that I'm losing weight and getting muscle people see me as a normie but I'm actually a beta, I just like getting swole mang. I don't know how to talk to girld but I ain't gay no homo

>I ain't gay no homo
but... that's not... wait..... :thinking:

You sure?
I can see in my mind some lunatic saying she will kill herself if you leave her or setting your stuff on fire
If she chooses to break up at least she got enough mental fortitude there to realize its for the better

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I've definitely learnt a lot and it's easy to blame the other person, but I now see all my shortcomings too.

I'm not too badly affected I don't think because like others have said, the relationship kind of wriggled it's last energy from an unrelenting death for three months first so deep down I knew it was coming.

It's just strange to me. She broke up with me once for a few months and begged to get back together. In that time I felt I had to make myself great so she would never break up with me again.

It's a cruel irony that my pushing myself so hard to become somebody so great she'd never think twice again is the reason she left me, because she just thought she was holding me back and she didn't want to have me settle down with her prematurely and regret it and resent her years later.

Thanks for reading

I went out last night and had a terrible time
My sister worked at most of the bars during college here so when I go out I run into a lot of people but I'm just her little brother and no one takes me seriously

not that guy, but real life isn't an episode of a cheesy sitcom. you can't just act like an asshole and make this person with depression and anxiety stop loving you. do you have a mental deficiency?

that's not okay. that's such a deceptive and risky thing to do because you're already dealing with someone who you know is in an emotionally compromised state. you would need to act like this for a considerable length of time. your standoffishness might even make their mental state worse where they will like they did something wrong when they didn't.

so don't be a fucking pussy. breaking up is awkward and uncomfortable but you're gonna have to deal with it like an adult. tell the person how you're feeling. don't be a psycho. be a human being for fuck's sake is that so hard?

y-yeah. sounds a-about right.

It's OK bro.

I go to the store every day to buy shit I don't need just so I can be around other people for a bit.

Just got braces put on yesterday to fix my gappy ass teeth. Not feeling great about them, I'm almost 19 and feel like they make me look a lot younger than I am. What little confidence I had in my appearance has been erased just in time for me to leave for school in September. I was kinda hoping that I might finally lose my virginity at school next year but there's no way that's gonna happen now. Oh well, what's another 2 years alone?

coming from someone that's never been in a relationship like that, I can't believe how any guy could just dump their gf and go back to being single.

>Being gay = straight
i cri ever tim

How old are you?

>Y-you don't want to end up like me

30 years old
Go to different stores just to see people
Walk around, say hi to workers
Smile
Go home, cry

women are incapable of feeling empathy, user. the only people a woman is truly capable of loving are her own children.

So I met this chick on Tinder like a month ago now and she got in my feelings hard, then dipped on me

it's a friday night of the long weekend and I am almost positive I know what bar she'd be at

I just came home from the gym after hitting a decent leg session and my buddy called me wasted asking me to come downtown

I could easily walk and meet him but I think I'm gonna stay in instead, my friend who's been in china for a year gets home tonight and i'm going to a Canada Day party at his familys spot tomorrow which should be lit

someone tell me i'm making the right choice by not going downtown to see this bitch

for whatever reason I feel like I could hook up with her if I saw her downtown and I feel like I'm missing out by not going

someone tell me i'm making the right choice

Trying to stay up beat breh's but life is starting to take it's toll on me. Just finished my bachelors at 26 for an IT related degree and am still stuck living at home and working a wage cuck retail grocery store job. Saw a kid from high school come in yesterday and it just made me feel like a failure. I've applied to 170-200 places the past 6 months and have done 6 interviews and still haven't landed a professional job yet. I'm in the best shape of my life but the job hunt is making me feel depressed. At least I have hobbies and a few decent friends.

You arent dingus. Go outside and sort yourself out.