Wow maybe water fasting is worth a try

A lot of people are proving it's the real deal and you can actually BUILD muscle doing it. Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M957dACQyfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DNP

I havent heard fit talk about this diet but its a big deal online. Starting tomorrow

This is a mental disorder. Make sure you write down a note of what you're doing so when the coroner kicks down your door after 30 days they know why you died.

>haven't heard fit talk about this diet
YOU'VE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME BRO, NIGGAS WONT SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP POSTING THIS FUCKING MOUTH BREATHING SACK OF SHIT SINCER THE VIDEO CAME OUT

I've built more muscle that weight loss. Took me about 6 months to drop 40-50 lbs and it's not even notable on picture. I can sure feel the difference tho. Clothes are starting to fit more loosely. I went from 300lbs to 255. My muscles are bulkier and my fat is feeling loose amd deflated. Before my fat felt thick and full.

You're like 5'6 and still have like 100 pounds to go. Losing the amount you did in 4 months is incredibly slow. I went from 270 in March to 200 now and I stalled a few times. I still need a good 30 pounds too.

Great job! I hope the others in this thread will see what hard work can do, instead of the fantasy that they could drop weight overnight by fasting.

It's fake. He started it when he weighed way less than his "day 1" picture and barely lost 30lbs doing it. And no, you don't build muscle doing it.

Ive done this, not for the full 28 but Ive gone 10. Lost 22 lbs, given maybe 8-10 of its water retention, I would say a net of 11 lbs for not eating a week isnt half bad.

Keep up the good work.

Great progress so far user, keep it up. Remember the closer you get to your goal weight the harder it gets so don't lose hope

I'm 5'9

Well since everybody lies about extra 3 inches he got it right.

Honestly I spent my first 4-5 months falling in and out of my diet and trying to work out a little daily. Now I've reached a point where I've master the dieting mindset and have also trained myself to do intense workouts daily. I'm getting better at making the intense workouts last longer. All I have is my jump rope and dumbbells.

Keep it up user

>havent heard fit talk about this diet

>Trusting a fucking clickb8 video as fact

Please stop perpetuating this myth that bodybuilders are fucking retarded.

i've tried water fasting back in 2010-2011.

i would eat every sunday, drinking maybe a gallon of water everyday. lost maybe 30lbs? in a month.

right off the bat: you will die if you have an active day life. i think i was okay because i was sedentary and didn't require that much calories each day.

>I havent heard fit talk about this diet
Did you start visiting fit 5 minutes ago?

>you will die if you have an active day life.
h-how active are we talking?

Don't listen to this peice of shit. You're on the right track and just under 10 lbs/month isn't slow. Keep doing what you're doing and imagine what you'll look/feel like a year from now.

If any thing in your life causes you to sweat even a little or you have to do anything that means you have to leave your house

I can't do it then

What is the actual diet plan?

Nigga are u srs?
No food only water for 30 days

Some say multi vitamins and salt/magnesium

>you will die if you have an active day life
this is bullshit. I was working out normally during water fast.

I thought starving yourself was the worst way of doing it? Unsustainable

>what good tasting food can I eat on the no food diet

Fuck me, some people. They publicly look for rules to follow so long as those rules have exceptions that negate the rule's effectiveness.

Just eat a celery stalk or a carrot if you feel like you're gonna die.

i don't recommend fasting because it makes you shit your pants when you fart, better off eating a few biscuits every day to soak up the water

I've been doing this. Three days on, three days recover eating lots of nutritious stuff. Most of the weight you lose is just water, but my man boobs have definitely shrunk.

Idiot.

that picture is 100% real, eating zero food for 28 days will actually result in bicep and pec hypertrophy, and also it will give you an undercut and a sick fade and a tan!

youtu.be/M957dACQyfU

this video ought to be in the sticky.

Water fast forever

pussy

this guys entire ty is just clickbait after clickbait video.

if you try water fasting and end up dead then good riddance retard

It's not meant to be sustainable. Water fasting is supposed to be a quick-fix for fatties who don't care about losing muscle.

If you mean leptin and glycogen levels etc for 30 days it shouldn't be that much of a problem if you take it slowly with the calorie intake after that.

But it's not healthy and could seriously fuck you up.

OP, I remember when trolling truly was an art, when it took some skill, was subtle and elegant. These days? Faggots like you post such implausible, outrageous shit like this, and call it 'trolling', not realizing how lame and pedestrian it is. For fuck's sake, some old copypasta or meme from Last Thursday would be more entertaining and effective than this crap you're trotting out. Please, go back to and lurk moar until you learn what the true meaning of trolling is. Maybe even go hang out in and learn some of the classics. Or maybe just go back to r e d d i t and forget about Veeky Forums, you might just not have what it takes to be here, I'm sorry, but that's what I really think. Sometimes you're just a normalfag and that's all you're good for.

Is it like going to somali restaurant for 30 days. Except you have water.

an alive pussy