The return of the dadbod

What is your reason for lifting?
Also can you trust that women, in the darkest deepest part of there mind don't want a fit guy.
Also the link I provided has a really biased pool but they are hailing that all women want dad bod.
Do articles help us guys who lift for vanity?
msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/whats-hot/surveys-say-this-male-body-type-is-considered-the-most-attractive/ar-BBCUbGs?li=BBnb4R7&ocid=NL_ENUS_A3_OM2-PID86299

Pic Is goal for me

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/sp/1498898143409.gif
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2607552/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28511046
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yea but if you lift you can become a strong dad easily, if you're schlubby you can't become fit easily.
I'm ogremode,(didn't fall for powerlifter meme, i just eat a lot) some women just like the mass, others want someone fit

forgot to add.
they will never group these surveys based on how attractive the surveyed women are, which is far more important.

>can you trust that women, in the darkest deepest part of there mind don't want a fit guy.

Women don't want to marry a fit guy because they know the guy will fuck around with them—ESPECIALLY if they get fat, like they intend to do.

Girls do want to fuck fit guys.

The "survey" is of women who go to Planet Fitness. That says it all.

>Jessica Correa, senior vice president of marketing at Planet Fitness, said that the gym franchise wanted to collect this data so Planet Fitness gym members wouldn’t feel self-conscious about working out.

Yeah, this fact alone tells me this is bullshit

I think these articles help those who are in search of a better body. It culls those who only lift for women, without knowing people lie to seem progressive. That's what I think, but I'm pretty biased as I want to believe the 2 years of gains was worth something other than internal gratification.

SBW has my dream bod.

Fuck. Someone post the pick where its explained that women say this shot because of a defeatist/sour grapes mentality."he is out of my league" "he is probably a douche".

This so many times.

I'm 30, most of my friends wives/gfs kind of distrust me because I'm a lean 200lbs, even though we get along really well.

Meanwhile, girls from teens to MILFs straight up walk up to me or get in my face in a really obvious manner when we go out.

If you're single and Veeky Forums women automatically assume you're a cheating stud, and don't project themselves as gf with you.

We are the male version of fake tits bimbos.

>We are the male version of fake tits bimbos.

I love it

>implying women know what they want

Fuckin red card

If you're this jacked/attractive you should be on the offensive anyway. Having a girl think you're too hot for them is ideal for picking them up. It doesn't matter if they think you might be a douche to get laid.

Protip: never mention lifting.
"You're in really good shape, you must go to the gym a lot!"

Could be a compliment, could be fishing for douchebaggery.

If she obviously lifts you talk shop with her. Otherwise you tell her it's from rock climbing.

>"You're in really good shape, you must go to the gym a lot!"
"Nah it's from work." "What do you do?" "I'm unemployed."

I meant talking about gym... Women that squat/deadlift love talking about it. You can get them bragging about pulling 1 plate then brag about your own stats when she asks.

>lifting for thots
Also that's bullshit.
Strength is one of the masculine virtues, if you cannot display it you rank lower on the male hierarchy, the hierarchy of power. Being Veeky Forums is showing strength over your body, meaning you can BEND your body to make it look like how you will, meaning you can do nearly the same to your environment.

Kind of disgusting actually, but I guess it is part of the human nature to seek validation.

i.4cdn.org/sp/1498898143409.gif

That's why all the smart guys work for the straong ones. Oh wait..

A witty sociable guy will run circles around a a guy who values himself through his strenght.
Guys who overplay the though guy look (goatee, shaved, head, sleeveless everything, a.ka whatshisface in your pic) are seen as tools by succesful people.
Real strength is discreet and subtle, not something you display like a baboon.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>not being smart and fit
a smart guy may run circles around the other guy but a smart and fit guy will run circles around a dyel smarty

To women, the most attractive male body type is whatever body is attached to a confident, assertive, independent, leadership-type man.

>survey ran by planet fitness
Yeah, this is about as trustworthy as the one study by tchibo, that you should drink 8 cups of coffee a day

Can someone sticky this, already?

>ywn run with your gymbros on the beach

Now that's a goalbody right there. Also the dadbod fad comes from lazy golddigger bitches who want a guy with tons of money but doesn't make them look bad physically.

We're biologically programmed to look for certain traits in potential mates. All women naturally want a guy that could protect them from predators and create good children with (in shape dudes / smart / successful dudes). All men naturally want a woman that looks womanly to provide an easy birth for their kids as well as breasts to feed them with.

As time went on we went from in shape monkey people to lard ass 21st century humans. This dad-bod fad is simply an excuse for "I'm just extra curvy" aging women to stay fat by denying their lust for a good looking guy and settle for a dad-bod man to match their overweight mom-bod.

Although male masculinity is associated with health benefits, it is also associated with negative personality traits and behaviors. For example, high-testosterone men are less likely to marry, more likely to divorce and have more marital problems than lower testosterone men (Booth & Dabbs, 1993).
Men with higher testosterone are also less likely to feel a need to respond to infant cries than men with lower testosterone (Fleming, Corter, Stallings & Steiner, 2002). Masculine male faces are also ascribed antisocial traits, such as low warmth, low emotionality, dishonesty, low cooperativeness and poor quality as a parent (Boothroyd, Jones, Burt & Perrett, 2007; Perrett et al., 1998). Masculine men are also perceived to have more interest in short-term than in long-term relationships (Kruger, 2006), and masculine men have more short-term, but not long-term, partners than feminine men do (Rhodes, Simmons & Peters, 2005).
Attraction to masculinity is a function of the tradeoffs between the benefits of greater genetic health and the costs of lower investment in relationships and children (Fink & Penton-Voak, 2002; Gangestad & Simpson, 2000; Little, Jones, Penton-Voak, Burt & Perrett, 2002).
Factors that affect the relative importance of these costs and benefits affect this tradeoff. For example, the benefits of genetic health for offspring can only be attained when women are able to conceive and preferences for masculine traits are accordingly greater when conception risk is high (for reviews, see Fink & Penton-Voak, 2002; Gangestad & Simpson, 2000; Gangestad & Thornhill, 2008; Jones et al., 2008). Additionally, the paternal investment costs associated with partnering with a masculine man are less important in short-term relationships than in long-term relationships. Accordingly, women prefer more masculine men for short-term than for long-term relationships (Burt et al., 2007; Little et al., 2002; Little, Cohen, Jones & Belsky, 2007

Its pretty sound. Women also prefer masculine men during ovulation, and less masculine when there's no chance they can get pregnant.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2607552/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28511046

Thats such a joke. Negative is subjective.
What is next? Toxic masculinity?

women are a meme

Why is it called a dad bod and not a father figure

This might be the most autistic thing I've read on fit this month.

>Power over your environment
Fucking Aang the air bending avatar over here.

>Hur durr muh Hierarchy of power
Money is power. Muscles are health and vanity.

Careful with your god complex there, buddy.

A smart fit guy knows better than to try and use his fitness to demand power and success.

I'll run with you bro. You in New york

A husband who is fit is more likely to attract affairs have greater leverage to criticize against the wife when she is out of shape. I can already see this with my girlfriend who is becoming self-conscious/insecure that I am getting into shape as rapidly as I am.

On the whole, all women still enjoy it aesthetically, of course. Just keep in mind that if you intend to be faithful to your woman that you take every effort to convey this to her emotionally and you reaffirm your commitment to her in everything you do. Be possessive of her when you are out in public. Look at another woman and then tell her how she far outclasses that floozy. Etc, etc, etc. Then she will likely be motivated to keep up with you to maintain your interest and commitment.

>Just keep in mind that if you intend to be faithful to your woman
I don't thou