let it be known I have a big dick

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bVZXu_ywqLs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dumb frog poster

Yeah fuck you
Nigga I bang
The FUCK outta you nigga

Hit deads for doubles on wednesday, gonna max out on monday.

Based on this 180kg double do you guys think 200 or 210 is possible?

I need advice so i have a long torso short femurs i suck at deadlifts because of it but i can squat 475 @69kg how should i set up in the deadlift? i have long arms too

I think you need a better belt

2*(20+15+10+5) + 20 = 120 kg.

How was this a 180 kg double?

There are 2 pairs of blues and greens

>let it be known I have a big dick
false

There are two 20s and 2 10s with a 5 and a 15

"powerlifting"

suh dudes

Badminton is a very fun sport and I love it, but I still lift because I want that 300kg squat.

I think I've developed pretty significant imbalance and my quads are weak in comparison to my hammies and glutes. When doing max effort squats, my hips rise too early and I tend to round my back when I do dl rep work.

My question is, since I am weak (5rms at 140 and 165), should I just deload and focus on form, or increase my overall squat volume by adding front squats? I am doing TM, btw.
Thx lads

so I found out that for my hip socket a slight wider stance is optimal for the squat

But when I squat down I feel tightness in my groin area. Does this mean that I simply need to stretch or is this stance not for me

deload a little and focus on maintaining form

and add some additional quad work. Look into belt squats. Front squats are cool but you can still rise your hips early in these(not to a degree like in a back squat but its still possible)

I recently measured and it turns out my dick is actually unironically 8" x 6"

I'm heavily debating doing stripping...

Ok, thanks.

I know that this is a big boy general but I'd appreciate feedback and qtddott is a noobs teaching noobs thread. Excuse my newfaginess.
Questions on the PP book:
1) Rip says that if you do the full body version you should squat and press light a 3rd time every week (Wednesday) to train "motor pathway efficiency" or something. But, if you split it in an upper/lower split, he only mentions 4 days a week, so 2x instead of 3x week frequency. How does that work? Do I do the recovery lifts after the intensity lifts as back off sets? Like, squat 5rm and then squat light 2x5 on Friday?
2) Rip had a powerlifting specific layout in the book but no exact template with #s and %s. It just said "day 1: bench + accessories, day 2: squat and deadlift". How does that work?
2a) What accessories do I do for bench? Definitely chinups and OHP but what else?
2b) how do I program the extra deadlifts in after taking out the cleans?
>Monday
Bench 5x5
Accessories
>Tuesday
Squat 5x5
Deadlift ???
>Thursday
Bench 5rm
Accessories
>Friday
Squat 5rm
Deadlift 5rm
(Backoff sets?)
3) does it make sense to just split volume day in two and retain the recovery and intensity days? The reason being that I'd like to keep the 3x week frequency and the "meet specific" Friday
So like
>Monday
Squat 5x5
Deadlift ???
>Tuesday
Bench 5x5
Accessories
>Wednesday
Light squat, light CGBP, back extensions, light rows
>Friday
Squat, bench, deadlift 5rm

Please respond
Tiddies for your inconvenience

Looked easy as fuck desu, I wouldn't doubt it

>1
You do not do the recovery sets at all on the upper/lower split

>2
You do volume (5x5, 8x3, whatever)

>2a
Whatever you feel will help you the most, cgbp, LTEs, flyes, more bench, etc

>2b
You can either do your ID deadlifts on your lower VD and some back off stuff with either normal deads or a variation for some volume on squat ID or just do that stuff on their respective days

>3
The recovery days are a waste of time on the upper/lower split, and you're going to be ridiculously exhausted on Fridays.

>You do not do the recovery sets at all on the upper/lower split
So on intensity day just 5rm and go home? No back off sets?
>You do volume (5x5, 8x3, whatever)
5x5 deadlifts after 5x5 squats? At what %?
a
>Whatever you feel will help you the most, cgbp, LTEs, flyes, more bench, etc
I'd like to not neglect OHP. Since you recommend LTEs and flyes that are not bench specific at all I assume OHP is ok.
b
>You can either do your ID deadlifts on your lower VD and some back off stuff with either normal deads or a variation for some volume on squat ID or just do that stuff on their respective days
So like this? I got confused, maybe because I'm not a native speaker.
>Tuesday
Squat 5rm
Deadlift 5x5
>Friday
Deadlift 5rm
Squat 5x5
>The recovery days are a waste of time on the upper/lower split, and you're going to be ridiculously exhausted on Fridays.
So if I want to keep all 3 main lifts on Friday to sort of simulate intra-meet fatigue accumulation, I'd just train like this?
>Monday
Volume lower
>Tuesday
Volume upper
>Friday
SBD 5rm

Thanks again

>No back offs?
Can be helpful if you need the extra volume, especially for bench, so if you feel like you need them, go for it, but they aren't a necessity.

>5x5 deads?
Might be a bit much, maybe 5x3 at ~75-80%?

>Like this?
Flip them, but the idea is basically the same so that could also probably work. But like I said, maybe a little less on the deadlift volume.

>All ID on one day
It wouldn't hurt to see if you could handle it, but you'll probably stall on at least one lift a lot more easily than if you had split them into two different days.

pls respond

>especially for bench
Yeah, that's what I thought
x5 deads?
>Might be a bit much, maybe 5x3 at ~75-80%?
Dunno, that's why I'm asking. If your total is above 900 and your Wilks is above 250 you should know more than me. But yeah, 5x5 deadlifts @85% after 5x5 squats @85% seems impossible, not just retarded.
>>Like this?
>Flip them
You mean do the volume lift before the intensity lift? I don't think I can pull off a 5rm after a volume session...
>>All ID on one day
>It wouldn't hurt to see if you could handle it, but you'll probably stall on at least one lift a lot more easily than if you had split them into two different days.
So run TM off season but peak with another program?

>That's why I'm asking
Some people can handle it, but overall I'd definitely suggest 5x3. I mean 75-80% of 1 RM though, not 5 RM.

>VD before ID?
I mean you do squat volume earlier in the week than deadlift volume, but it's functionally the same

>Off season but peak with something else?
TM is basically just a week long peak, but don't worry so much about peaking for competition. There are ways to modify it for that purpose though, I just don't remember how.

200 is my 1RM. I've tried a 180kg double and can't. I think you can manage 200.

>have a big dick

>white
>big dick

Nope

Having a drink because I failed my bench PR

wtf I hate lifting again

Drinking made me feel better

Wtf I love alcohol now

turns out I have to squat very wide not to tip foward or rock on heels

t-thank you height im now truly a powerlifter

Have you tried sucking cock?

no, are you recommending on your personal experience?

I've only personally sucked my own massive cock, it didn't do much for me but I imagine if you sucked another guys cock it would fix all your problems.

If you'd like to suck my massive cock, although I'm not gay, I'd let you do it for gains, as a bro to bro kinda thing ya know?

My email is [email protected]

first of all whats your weight and height?

225lbs, 6ft2. Don't be fooled though, despite my size, my cock is very much massive. 10 inches in fact.

lmao, but you said gains, and I dont want no twink gains

I went to write 405lbs at 6'8

I haven't been on Veeky Forums for a few years but I'm trying to gain as much strength as possible before October. However, because of my job (military) I can miss the gym for days or weeks at a time. If my routine is ABCABCx, and I can't go to the gym on thur/fri therefore losing AB, do I start on AB on sat/sun or just do C on sat?

Also, what kind of programming is suggested for someone who can't keep a dedicated routine?

6'8, 405 and dick is only 10inch lmao

good luck finding it

How long should I pause when I pause bench so that I'm not wasting time but also doing it right?

Also, typical % of normal bench?

Ok, so if I got everything right this time it should look like this
>Monday
Bench 5x5
OHP, chinups
>Tuesday
Deadlift 5rm
Squat 5x5
>Thursday
Bench 5rm
OHP, chinups
>Friday
Squat 5rm
Deadlift 5x3

That about right?

Give it a go, you could probably add in like one more accessory on each day if you wanted to, and you can do all your deadlift and squat volume on the same day, with deadlift and squat intensity on the same day as well. It's up to you.

2 count pause is fine, % depends, varies from person to person.

>one more accessory on each day
What would you add?

Is a used inzer belt a good buy? can get it for around 50

Any of you guys do tricep extensions with bands?
Are they shitty or worthwhile? I don't understand how you'd progress over time with bands.

I'm thinking of buying some cheap bands foor tricep isolation and delt stuff since I don't have enough space or money just for an EZ and any other kind of extension destroys my elbow.

Maybe some additional bench work and some quad work like belt squats. I'd only do it on ID though, since you probably have enough on VD. Nothing too strenuous, keep it @8.

>mfw the job board hosted by my college (intended to help new graduates get jobs) has postings asking for people with a minimum of 10+ years experience in a very specific field

I don't know what you expect to happen.

>WAWTT
>WAWET
>WAWLTT
>WAWFT

It means your hip isn't used to that motion, and it needs to be stretched to meet it. Most people just change stances very gradually (maybe an inch per week or so), but you could also do some stretching in that area to try to speed it up or smooth out the transition.

>tfw a great job fell into my lap after graduation

>WAWTT
Rest day. Haven't missed a day since I got back from vacation, gotta get fit for the wedding. Gonna hop on Sheiko starting tomorrow since I just set a beltless squat rep pr

>WAWTT
Pic related for ohp and dead since I took a break yesterday due to my hips and knees feeling like shit

>>WAWET
No clue

>>WAWLTT
Wu-Tang

>>WAWFT
Breddy gud

Stay with me for a second, just thought of this: vanilla TM has ID 3 rest days after VD (Tue, Wed, Thu). So if I'm gonna do UL, doesn't it make more sense to do ID on Tuesday and VD on Friday instead of the other way around? That way legs rest 3 days (Sat, Sun, Mon) after volume day.

For the additional bench and squat work on ID, is it ok if I do them again competition style, just low RPE? I feel like variations don't translate into main lift gains well at all

>Changing order of VD and ID
You can if you want, but since you aren't doing everything at once, you should be adequately recovered by ID normally. If you feel like that would work better for you, go for it. I personally wouldn't because then you'd be less recovered after ID for VD and it's one more day without doing the movement that you're trying to PR on so you might misgroove it.

>Comp style
Sure, I just recommended the belt squats so your back wouldn't get even more fatigued but that should work just fine as well.

>bench 32kg dumbbells for 8,7,7 with a goal of 3x8 (lp after 2 weeks)
>next time I bench 32kg DBs for 7,5,6
>deload to 29kg because I didn't have the mentality to keep going after 3 weeks at 32kg
>hardly get 3x8 after struggling for my life
what did my body mean by this? my weight is the same, my sleep ok, but the heat is insane.

165lbs at 5'10 pretty lean. Im currently at 255lbs box squat 3x5 M W F, I can't add weight every other day any more, I've failed the third set twice now. Is time to switch to an intermediate program? Also 225lbs bench x5, 140~lbs OHP x5 and DL 320 x5 If so which one? I wan't strength but also hyperthrophy, not minimalist trainning. Thank you guys. Have a cute ass.

Im currently doing Alpha destiny's hybrid,
>inb4 is bad
It isn't I've progressed super fast in every lift, and in therms of hyperthrophy it's better than pure strength programs.

Thanks

>Do this:
M - Weighted Chins, Rows 3x8-12
T - BW Pullups 3xMax (Which is like 8 reps per set)
W - Weighted Chins, Rows 3x8-12
T - BW Pullups 3xMax
F - Weighted Chins, Rows 3x8-12

Felt like shit, I changed the pullups to 3 sets of rows and now I feel great. What gives?
I can do rows every day but not pullups? Are rows the superior pull?

What job, manager at Kim Chow's grocery store? Did he pass away?

Let me know when Hepburn doesn't work

I irrittated my back and now it feels uncomfy

ehh anons

I'm pretty sure I saw this exact post yesterday

Pull-ups are for crossfit fags anyways just do rows

Certainly it is much larger than your tiny spic dick

I like nigger dick cheese in my omelette

Trip on Rasputin you weak fuck KEL

>Being this fat

now big question:
since it's obvious TM doesnt do shit for increasing bench per se, how to program nuckols bench 3x in a u/l 4-day tm split model???

>since it's obvious TM doesnt do shit for increasing bench per se

It can work if you have enough bench volume. You don't know it won't work for you until you try.

8=D

>TM doesnt do shit for increasing bench
What
Just don't alternate weekly with OHP

Chinups > rows
>Training lats with a lift that fatigues your lower back when your main goal is to have a fresh lower back for squat and diddly
>Training lats with a movement that has half the shoulder extension angle of the better choice
No thanks

Have you tried chest supporter rows?

>he doesnt do seal rows

Yes, they do feel comfy, but again, chinups offer literally twice the shoulder extension so why row?

>tfw only have a flat bench and nothing to lift a leg on to

rows are cool
rows are functional (tips fedora)
rows for the hoes and bros (nohomo)
chinups for the fags

>so why row?
for shoulder health, rows hit the rear delts better

>tricep extensions
enjoy tricep tendinitis

Better than skullcrushers

The seal row is a meme.

>Dedicating an entire compound exercise just to make sure you don't neglect the two tiniest muscles of your back while compromising lat growth by doing the suboptimal lat exercise
Just superset your bench sets with light facepulls

i didnt say dont do chinups

I personally love chinups, rows are just better for the small muscles in the mid back region

chinups are a bicep exercise dude my back would dissapear

posted in the last thread

can i have some form tips for my squat?

youtube.com/watch?v=bVZXu_ywqLs

i know it's not /plg/ weight but these threads usually have the most technically competent people on the board and i wasn't sure where else I could post

thank you pals

>tfw so autistic that I spend a whole day trying to figure out with what weight to start doing lat pull downs

Always love the Norman Khans I plop into the toilet after a night of drinking, always solid and well lubricated to they fall out without any hassle or strain

Which is what I'm doing right now
PLOP

PLOP

PLOP

Mmm, my poopy hole tastes like bean burrito and rotten eggs. Ask me how I know boys

you didnt respond to what I said last time so you can kys this time

go lower faggot

ok thanks

you said to get weightlifting shoes right? i ordered powerlift 3.0s from amazon so hopefully they'll be coming next week

You guys ever get a cramp sort of feeling in your upper/mid back/lats when you're pushing OHP to failure?

It's not my lower back but it's like my back is super pumped

yeah that was me. you can put a plate under your heel to see if you prefer it before you get them

OK. I'm thinking of getting PL3.0s

I can't find any stores near me that have them, and I've heard lots of people say they size differently than regular shoes. I'm a Mens 11 (US) - can anyone with experience using them tell me what size I should be looking at?

Been doing this TM split for a month now, everything is going great but my OHP is stalling hard.
Should I incorporate push presses? If so, how?

Have you used this chart to figure out what's going wrong? Also might need to cycle rep schemes for ID.

>Didn't chalk the sides of my thumbs until the fifth and sixth sets so I wasn't able to double overhand every rep of each set prior
RIP grip gains

is this chart in practical programming? I might have to re-read that shit
>Also might need to cycle rep schemes for ID
How would I go about that?

Haven't I seen this exact post before?

I wanted to thank you, because of your daily drunk posting I've decided to quit alcohol

I think it's from Lascek's books

>How to cycle rep schemes
1x5 -> 2x3 -> 3x2 -> 5x1 -> deload and repeat
Keep weight the same when you switch to the next set and rep scheme and then add weight like normal. This is in the book lad.

How is that possible...

I hit 180kg for 5 when i had 200kg for 1.

ATM I can hit 180kg for 12+ and 1rm is 260kg.

Maybe you need to try harder

thanks mang