Does Chad prefer womanlets or womanmores Veeky Forums?

Does Chad prefer womanlets or womanmores Veeky Forums?

oh, that low center of gravity, she wouldve been a great footballer

Long legs are the most attractive features on a woman.

I love womanlets, but I know tall girls are easier to pick up. They often have insecurities due to their size, and for the small pool of men acceptable to
them (taller than them) they still have to compete with the little ones. It's not as if tall guys stick to tall girls. If a tall handsome guy comes up to them, they litteraly fall over themselves (because of their big feet, kek) to get with him

source: 6'3 EuroChad.

I know it's awesome

t. 6'4" dyel

I never noticed how fucking tiny her arms are WHAT THE FUCK

I love them equally.
My current girlfriend is 4'4" but I once had an ex who was around 6'4"

t. 7'4" Chad

>not lifting to get a qt Amazon gf
Never gonna make it

Fuck off larp. No one believes you.

eurochad? u mean muslimchad

I like Shorter girls, make me feel like less of a manlet. I'm 5'10, gf is 5,2

never saw a tall women in real life that didnt have disgusting man proportions and for some reason they all had shittier than normal women attitudes, maybe they were jaded or something because they did openly talk about how no man likes them and blah blah blah

i hope i meet a qt tall girl one day
everyone is short

Nice try Ahmed

I love womanlets but it makes me feel dirty. I feel like a pedo for liking short girls, but at the same time it's legal. Plus I'm only 20 so i guess it's ok.

?????????????

My gf is 5'6" I'm 5'10" is she tall? Her friends are taller but they are all hambeasts. I like short girls but Dem legs

i'm 5'10 and my girlfriend of three years is 6'3.

/pol/ virgins spotted

What part of that did you not understand, you massive retarded faggot?

womanlets can be cute as fuck and fun to manhandle, but they are awkward to kiss/hug standing up and I would hate to accidentally get one pregnant

So you're dating a literal dwarf

tall or short doesn't matter as long as they have a feminine body. most tall chicks are lanky af, but those extremely rare amazons are bretty gud.

How do you feel about the Knicks future now that Phil is gone Kristaps?

unironically being this moronic

Men don't have height requirements for their women as women have for their men. A womanlet could be fun to handle and a womangiraffe could be fun to dominate (and here I won't enter reverse-role fetishes you mostly read about just on taiwanese sip forums)

just bee yourshelf

>womanlet starts flirting
>"Sorry, I don't date women who are shorter than 6'3"
>look down on her and laugh
>walk away
>alpha as fuck

nice

womanlets remind me of Roger from American Dad. Mostly in the way they walk.

Women height doesn't matter

Gotta move fast, your government is encouraging ahmed to mate with your women.

This so much. They get so bashful when they realize that you want them and not the shorty in her group.

T. 6'4" 235lbs.

Same user, just following up. Any tall anons here date a tall girl 5'10+ and it's her first time dating a guy significantly taller than her? Notice the first couple of times you go on a date she's wearing flats because that's all she's really got and then on like the 3rd or 4th date she's rocking killer heels that makes her legs look infinity? It's like she went out and got some the moment she realized it wasn't a one time thing.

Love that shit.

Kek
Roger is kinda based though, I'd love to have a friend like him.

>standing up and barely seeing the top shelf while on the counter
MUH HEART

It's femlet you niggers.

this is my dream and im 6'2 only

Personally I like womanlets but evidence would suggest that Chads go for tall girls.

I'm king of the manlets at 5' 10" and don't like dating girls taller than me, also it's good to be able to manhandle them for the sex.