Redpill me om brazil nut

>redpill me om brazil nut

>that nut you pick out and give to someone when they ask for some of your mixed nuts.

It's a nut from Brazil

They taste pretty strange.
In fact they taste downright crazy.
They taste so crazy that some people just call them nuts.

always activate my almonds, do i need to activate these bad boys before i eat em?

They have a lot of selenium.

>soaking brazil nuts
>already huge nuts increase in size
>nuts become too big to comfortably eat
>have to slice them for them to be useable
>far more hassle than they're worth

They taste like actual dirt.

Like it's what I imagine grabbing a handful of dirt and stuffing it in your face would be like.

Second only to cashews (another brazilian nut)

a cashew isn't a nut

And a tomato is a fruit but nonautists know what colloquial usage of terms refers to

God tier food

Unfortunately they get contaminated by molds really easy, so virtually every bag, etc has a few bad ones. Trust me, you'll know whey you come across one.

Health risks completely outweigh the benefits.

Sorry, stick to other nuts.

good for test

Brazil nut have high selenium
Selenium makes you immune to mercury
eat brazil nut so you can play with mercury because its really fucking cool to play with

Nigger toes are GOAT

nah man, thats hazelnuts, those things are horrible

when you chew them they go "hue hue hue" on each chew

You built that up so much it kinda works.

MY uncles call them nigger toes. lol

High in selenium, they're great for your thyroid which can boost your energy levels. Especially good when paired with iodine.

same fag.

You know how they call brazil nut in brazil? Nut.

uma delicia

It comes from Brazilian shemales

My sweet mother in law calls them that.

A single one of these bad boys has like 170% of your selenium RDA, check it yourself in cronometer. Taste bitter though, blend them in your shake to mask that and you're ok

IMO they taste disgusting. They are the highest food source for Selenium which is protects from Mercury damage, so great if you eat a lot of fish. They are one of the most radioactive foods in the World also, so enjoy becoming the hulk.

>10 bananas (radioactive)
>10 Brazil nuts (radioactive)
>10 scoops real food (cmon)
>10 scoops whey (cmon)
>A pint egg whites (CMON)
>Becoming_Bruce_Bananner.png

It will give you the typical Brazilian ass. Go for it whether you're girl or gay bottom.

it tastes like shit. krautz force it because of their colonies in south america.

OP you lazy fuck, finish peeling those potatoes.

Justice boner

Mi niggie

In the US tomatoes are legally a vegetable.

Chock full of methionine

Brazilians from Pará get really mad if you call it brazils nut not Parás nut.

Because they think they are different monkeys than the rest of us.

How is this a Brazillian thread without sopa de macaco?

I'm allergic to them, Fucking pieces of shit.

taste like dirt and worms, but are full of selenium and other things that are potentially beneficial for your diet.

I entered this thread thinking your pic was potatoes. Why do faggots peel the skin on their potatoes? The skin has a lot of the minerals.

You can play with mercury anyway, so long as you don't have any cuts on your hand. It takes a long while to absorb through the skin.