I am a 27/m poo in loo. Would there be any hope if I start working out? Should I even bother?

I am a 27/m poo in loo. Would there be any hope if I start working out? Should I even bother?
I am 5'7"
182 lbs.

It'll be an uphill battle but i think if you work hard and are dedicated you can definitely achieve your goals.

27 is not too late to start getting Veeky Forums.

what said, you're still in your testosterone peak and gains are going to be pretty easy on your first year of lifting.

Just remember it won't cure your autism, won't change the fact that you're ugly, and if you're doing it for girls you are probably never going to make it.

meant to say what said

Every day you should try to better yourself in every way you can. Every day you should get one step closer to who you want to be, user

Find a reasonable goal and achive it. Once achived, find a new goal etc.

I hope you choose to do this for the sake of you

OP here
Why won't I make it if I do it for girls?

Because it won't cure your autism. You don't need to be fit to get girls.

Getting fit will give you confidence, helping with your autism.

>tfw a poo in loo is taller than you

The reality is getting fitter and therefore more attractive does indeed help with getting girls - but the mentality of investing yourself in order to serve girls desires simply isn't an attractive state of mind to most females. Lift because you want to improve yourself and after a while because you enjoy it, focus on that and being a better person each day and don't let success or failure with girls guide or dictate that.

This is my before after. I'm 33. 32 when this happened. Never too late.

you made it user

Feels good, bro.

I'm a poo in loo and I'm afraid of even talking to girls because I don't want to sound like one of those creepy fucks.

Why are you so out of shape?

Why are you so below average?

What happened to your hair?

hahaha wow what a faggot

Man, that plastic surgery on her hip area does not look good.

No

are you the dude that lives in bangladesh? because you're probably above average height there and women mostly want a man of the same ethnicity and culture as they are.

Going bald. Sick of it. Best decision I ever made... other than getting fit.

There's no harm in saying hello to your [female] coworkers / classmates.

holy fuck

nice dude seriously

Post routine.

Thanks. I stay consistent. Gym and kitchen.

What happened to your taste in women?

Push pull legs, really. 6 days a week. About 2 hours a day. 1st hour compound lifts. 2nd hour isolation stuff. Add in cardio some days, especially now in the summer.

It sucks how much my weight fluctuates. Have to be really strict with calories to stay that lean. Hard to do, honestly.

Really found of the weighted dip, weighted pull up, standing OHP, DB pull over and squat. I don't deadlift due to back issues, but thinking of giving them a go again.

are you literally gay

Damn bro 6d/week, what's your daily calorie target?

Do you think it's too much? It's one of my only hobbies.

Right now it's about 2500 average. I'm really trying for 1800, but it's damn near impossible for me.

Nice progress but what's with the asymmetrical abs?

When is it too late for women? I feel like the hormones make it harder for us past a certain age...

My nan who's in her 70's has a static bike in her house that she uses most days. If you're in your 80's you may be too old

Just glad I can see them, user

Nigger arranged marriage exists for people like you. I'm sure your parents will be more than happy to help you find a beautiful wife. At 27 the dating market shrinks dangerously low because everyone's getting married due to pressure from parents and the few people left will also be pressured to find a spouse soon. Lift for yourself so that you can live a healthy life, not for women you can't get now.