How to be popular with guys / how to pick up guys

Yeah I know you faggots all think being a girl means you automatically have a line of high-quality dick in front of you where you can freely choose from. That is beacuse if you think "a girl" you automatically think of a qt with adorable mannerisms and a hot body.

Well I am not a qt. Think of the most "meh" girl you know and then add a weird walk, some ork shoulders and thin out the hair. That is me.
Naturally, the guy in this picture would not look at me twice. But, let's say, I want that guy. How do I do this? The way I've been going about it does not work. The guys always gravitate to my pretty friends, no matter what I say. Maybe my modus operandi is wrong.

I am extroverted and its easy for me to talk to people, so if you give me some hints, I can follow them.

... Sometimes I think I'm fucked. Imo when a guy is ugly he can still be popular by being interesting, genuinely confident and successful. But I get the feeling that as a uggo girl you're doomed to never be noticed.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/isas.jpg/
youtube.com/watch?v=XKRrfAzdpW8
youtube.com/watch?v=xCnnUr_GP0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Leave this website is the best advice you will ever receive here.

Nice b8 n8

Dump your pretty friends and hang out with uglier girls.

Lol, 100% true.

Get him drunk, suck his cock, offer up your pooper, and tell him you're bisexual and your dad is rich.

Post pic.

Possibly drop your standards? Try to date people in line with your interests/ lifestyle?

Hm. Interesting how "not cute" girls get dick. This is why I ask for pic. Only fat girls are ugly.... but even they can get fucked sometimes.

this is my fetish

This is true
This website is toxic for men, but at least there are some men here who are willing to help, and have experience
There is nothing for a girl to look for here except being told that you're genetic trash and should kill yourself

Not true. I'm a man. Willing to help anyone. Just a positive, happy dude. We aren't all fucking assholes.

My point was that there's no girls here who can help OP
A guy's advice for girls is as useful as a woman's advice for guys is when it comes to the opposite sex, aka, not very

This
I know alot of relatively unattractive and fat girls who surprisingly manage to hook up with and get hit up by pretty good looking fellows (no homo) most of the time I think is cause most have big boobs but the main reason is probably cause they put out easily and give off that I'll let you stick it in my pooper and I'll slobber your knob vibe

Well I'm drunk so fuck you.

Surround yourself with ugly women so you're the "pretty friend" that guys will gravitate to

Lower your standards? Average girls still have minimum 5-20 guys talking to them on Facebook.

Oh damn I'm sorry I wanted to post this on /adv/ not here

But its nice that you're still giving advice, especially as my targets heh

Try to target a niche group without many women, and aim for the best guys in the niche.

I probably shouldn't be saying this, though. The number of fat chicks at the Fetlife munches is already completely unacceptable.

>weird walk, some ork shoulders and thin out the hair
well you found some of your main problems

The thing with guys vs girls is that guys primarily will look at the physical side of things more, compared to females that look at both the physical and social aspects of guys. i read it in a book somewhere, but you get the idea since you pretty much said it yourself.

if youve got the extroverted part down, then that's the hard work done. Focus on bettering yourself through the gym and healthy lifestyles.

You wont catch every guy but you'll start to get more attention.

>I CAN'T GET CHAD MY LIFE IS SO HARD

This is why we make fun of women.

>most of the time I think is cause most have big boobs.
*ding ding ding*
I am much more tolerant of a girls face if she has a great rack.
I can't help it, it's probably in my genetic code to seek titcows.

Be cute and feminine. Play the innocent and dumb girl most of the time.

Basically being a psychopath.

Cuz dam

this
remove yourself from the genepool ugly cunt

Lower your standards. Just like any given >tfw no gf Veeky Forumsizen your expectations are disproportionate to what you can actually offer a prospective partner. You sound below average, which means you can only expect below average guys. You can accept this or you can accept loneliness.

>But, let's say, I want that guy. How do I do this?
You don't get that guy. That's not how the world works. Ugly guys can sometimes score a hot chick if they have the status/personality/perseverance but the opposite isn't true. Looks matter. In fact, looks are by far the most important thing. Anyone who ever told you otherwise was full of shit.

>I am extroverted and its easy for me to talk to people, so if you give me some hints, I can follow them.
Your only real hope is to looks max as much as you can and start playing the numbers game. Hit on 100 hot guys. Hell, hit on 1,000 guys. Maybe one of them will date you.

As far as tips for improving appearance, work on your lower body as much as possible. Squat heavy and do tons of lunges and leg presses. Get your bodyfat percentage down to around fifteen percent. Then get breast implants and spend some time learning everything you can about hair and makeup. Look at this girl.

instagram.com/isas.jpg/

She has maybe a 6/10 face at best but she's dating UFC heavyweight Todd Duffee who could pass for the Ultra Chad big brother of Jay Gould (the guy in your pic).

>Sometimes I think I'm fucked. Imo when a guy is ugly he can still be popular by being interesting, genuinely confident and successful. But I get the feeling that as a uggo girl you're doomed to never be noticed.
To be popular with the opposite sex as a man, you need STATUS. Not necessarily celebrity, but celebrity within your microcosm of society. You're right that it just doesn't work that way with women because men aren't instinctively looking for a strong, successful person to be the parent of their offspring. Men are attracted to youth and beauty; things that indicate a woman will have healthy, attractive offspring. Hopefully you're not that old and now you know to work on looks because they really are that important. Get in the best shape of your life. There are no shortcuts. Do the work. Do everything you can to max your looks.

false, women always date higher, no expectations. op must be some ork that expects a 6'5 broud shoulder chad with a 100k salary

>killing your gains
>willing to give advice

so you're butt ugly however want an attractive partner?

that's strange

i'm dirt poor but i want to buy a mansion...

Jesus, is that Todd Duffee? Where is that guy at now?

His gf looks like shit.

Thanks for the actual advice. I guess its all about the looks after all, is it. I'll try to make the best out of myself.

That explains why I see fatties getting laid all the time. I'm a titlet.

I do that naturally. Does not seem to work as good as advertised tough. I guess because don't look particulary young or cute to attract the right audience.

Literally everyone on earth wants to bang hot people

Look at those squinty eyes. He's my favorite desu

OP caught in act

Lol

go to a mall and hold up a sign that says "i'm single"

or go on a dating app/webite.

even if you're ugly as long as you have a nice body people will want to fuck you. basically don't be fat and don't be a bitch and you're set. i don't get how a girl has trouble with this.

lol Travis BTFO

Just say
Put it in my ass
Any man would insta fuck you no matter how orc you are

Be skinny. Dress the part, even if you're an uggo.

Chad is reserved for Stacy

>Only fat girls are ugly
Entirely untrue

Does that count as rape?

Absolutely. There are lots of ugly girls, but they are just as invisible to you as you are to attractive girls.
I'd say that a truly hideous woman is worse off than a similarly appalling guy. The guy can at least compensate to some degree, but nobody, NOBODY has anything to gain from socializing with ugly girls. Luckily for them, they have make-up and plastic surgery is socially accepted for women, or otherwise we'd have far more female suicides

Well the reason why ugly guys that can still pull to a certain extent because they are interesting/ charismatic while ugly women can't is because not many women have much character or charisma.

Women have relied on their looks and holes for so long that they have forgotten how to be truly interesting. Even the ones that seem interesting tend to be paper thin in the end.

I've basically just started looking for girls with the criteria of being hot-ish and not batshit insane.

>Literally everyone on earth wants to bang hot people
and literally most people realize that it is a stupid wast of time endeavor
shit nigger, if you find out a hot person is attracted to you bang them by all means. Dedicating your fucking life to it is just so fucking stupid though. Especcially since the difference between a 10/10 and 8/10 in the sac is almost unnoticeable.

But you don't have to be fat to be ugly

women has literally nothing outside their looks. like L I T E R A L L Y
if youre ugly, youre fucked. by some guy who will never date you

which is complete bullshit.

>Well the reason why ugly guys that can still pull to a certain extent because they are interesting/ charismatic while ugly women can't is because not many women have much character or charisma.
Thats true. A woman cannot be charismatic if she isnt good looking. Its not necessarily true for men, albeit the uglier you are the harder it gets.
Here a not-so good looking man being incredibly charismatic.
youtube.com/watch?v=XKRrfAzdpW8

>Women have relied on their looks and holes for so long that they have forgotten how to be truly interesting. Even the ones that seem interesting tend to be paper thin in the end.
They never had to develop more interesting personalities. From an evolutionary perspective, women fare better when they play it safe. Women going against the grain are being ostracized, the same does not apply to men at all. To the contrary, the guys who play it safe, never risk anything, be it in business or sports or hooking, are left in the dust. The go-getter type is almost exclusively male, and for good reason. Since women at the end of the day decide if sex is going to happen, the man has to prove himself worthy (via looks ultimately, and via personality, wealth, status indirectly)

Guy's advice for girls is useful because most men are self-aware at least to some degree. Women advice is completely useless because they will made up batshit stories to justify their shallowness. Like, wow that guy was SO friendly haha :D

when I was in Cuba I saw plenty of 60 year old white women walking hand in hand with Tyrones down the street, maybe that could work for you?

Who the fuck is nate

You want to keep a guy
Some of my criteria for you know long term relationships
How you handle money
How you handle conflict,no passive aggresion,no avoidance,no covert contracts
Having boundaries in your relationshipsyou lose his respect,he stops loving you,boundaries with your /his time and other friends.
Read the five love languages and dial what he and you like.

Fuck yourself with a rake OP

women was a mistake

Being extroverted is your best shot imo, when you talk with guys do you do the typical flirty things like touch him when you laugh and etc? Try to make it very obvious you're into him because I happen to miss some of the most obvious hints.. I usually choose a girl based on looks then talk to her. If she's dumb I move on and find someone else. Try initiating things and just hope you're interesting enough to the guy.
Also, I thought alpha girls weren't supposed to hang out with prettier girls as it makes them more beta? Get uglier friends who make you look better and it's guaranteed to work around drunk guys.

How to pick up anyone:
1 start convo
2 flirt
3 suggest what you want to do

> dedicating my life to banging chads
kek

oh shit the Rodge is back

Sorry, but it's all about
FACE
BUST
HIPS
if you haven't been blessed with good genes by your parents you might as well put an end to it.

Ulcer them drunk and hope they don't kill you or themselves when they deal with coyote ugly the next morning.

Should I be hitting up pseudo-random girls on Facebook? Is that what other guys do? I feel like I'd be bothering them. I'm a guy btw.

>Jesus, is that Todd Duffee? Where is that guy at now?
Basically retired. He teaches cardio kickboxing classes now according to his Instagram. USADA totally derailed his career. He was awesome with the juice and looked pretty awful without it.

>His gf looks like shit.
She's a total butterface. Dat ass tho.

>even a retard can score a decent looking dude
why live

Be inspired by it! Anyone can do it if they try.

Its the other way around as well. And this guy isnt even lucid

youtube.com/watch?v=xCnnUr_GP0I

>he's a handsome boy
UUUU

Summerfags go and stay go

Read the comments in those videos man

He actually isn't bad looking. He'd easily be a Chad if he weren't a tard. If I had a kid like that, I'd drown them.

If a person is like this, and there is no real reason for it, no obvious or severe brain trauma I mean, why not just try hitting them in the head over and over again to see if it works like it does with TVs or computers? At worst it kills them, at best it fixes them.

Get a hobby and actually have something interesting to say. Women under 30 are generally the most boring creatures on earth, only developing an actual personality when their looks start to fade. Move beyond only knowing gossip and celebrity shit and you're already miles ahead.

ITT: gymcels teach FA girls how to get a chad. This is rich.

This vapid, narcissistic cunt has endless attention from men. Improve your looks; exercise, diet, plastic surgery and make up. It's just that simple.

Post pics

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

>be me, mid 20s virgin
>get told that the reason for this is because my standards are too high, just lower them, go for worse looking girls
>people tell me all the time how ugly i am

>go for lower tier girls
>then get insulted by people because the girls i go for or find desirable aren't hot, or are a little chubby/overweight or something

really amazing

>I guess its all about the looks after all, is it

You need looks to get the guy in the first place.

With regular guys, and especially nerds, you can become a lot hotter just by spending time talking to their attention-starved faces. Doesn't work with men who have options. For that, you need a certain amount of hotness. But as long as you're not fat or deformed, don't underestimate how much you can decorate a "meh" girl. Stay thin, exercise (especially lower body), get your tits done, find a hairstyle that works for your hair and face shape. Learn to use makeup effectively (if you can find a Scandinavian girl, ask her for lessons). Learn to walk properly in heels (if you can find a Slav girl, ask her for lessons).

Work on your mannerisms. Veeky Forums is full of autists who have learned to act like normies, you can too.

If you want to actually *keep* your Chad once you get him, that's trickier. First, you can't relax about your looks once he's snagged. You can't turn into a bitch or eat up all his time or force demands on him. Men with options look for that shit as the reddest of all red flags - the girl who is only putting on an act, which she hates and will abandon at the first opportunity. You can't have too long a list of prior men banged. And you have to make his life easier rather than harder (90% of girls fail at this).

Probably most importantly, you have to snag him when he's still young and not established. 35-year-old jetsetting investment banker Chad sleeps with instagram sluts every weekend and isn't giving that up for some "meh" girl with makeup no matter how nice she is. 24-year-old Chad just starting out in the world and making the transition from college parties to real-world parties is prime; a great gf that can snag him and date him without pressuring him to get married too quickly can end up keeping him. At this stage in his life he is most vulnerable to sneaky husband-hunting girls between the ages of 19 and 22.