How is what doctors prescribe for low testosterone different from steroids...

How is what doctors prescribe for low testosterone different from steroids? If a person takes the doctor prescribed medicine, their T will increase, which will increase muscle mass, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/compounds/list
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index
reddit.com/r/Steroidsourcetalk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

testosterone is an anabolic steroid. its just that it is a key part of being a healthy man in other aspects than musculature.

So are you saying there's no difference or...?

Dosage is the difference.

uh uh, you're not gonna get it the easy way, low T

I'm not 100% certain on all the medication they can prescribe, but I usually think they use test-e and test-c which is the exact same thing a lot of people use to gain muscle. Obviously the doctor only prescribes an amount to achieve normal test levels though.

You should give this a read though to get a better understanding what steroids are and their differences.

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/compounds/list

Thanks for your reply!!!

Its the same thing in smaller dosages, trt dose is typically around 125mg a week and a beginer cycle is 500mg a week. Not to mention most people doing it for sports/aesthetics typically dont just take test alone they are on a variety of other drugs.

What other types of drugs?

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index
I've never taken steroids, but I'm likely to take them when I hit age 35ish; currently 27 years old.

Also if you're looking for sources:
reddit.com/r/Steroidsourcetalk/

damn she's pretty much the kryptonite to my nofap

>he believes he needs steroids at 35
>he believes his test will fall at 35
>35 is old and you'll need some extra to keep peak performance.
, no. Say "45" at least.

Your too busy memeing for me to understand you.

Are you saying its better to roid at 45 than at 35?
If so, maybe/maybe not.
All I know is that I'm going to probably roid at a later stage of my life, I still want to see what I can do natty.

Doctors don't give you 'steriods'. You're not gonna walk out of the office with Dbol for your low T. They give you Testosterone in a normal sized dosage. There's no secret non steroidal pill that makes your body produce massive amounts of testosterone. You get a shot in the ass like everyone else and hopefully enough T to get a hard on once a week.

in all honesty, an old scooby falling for roids because he can't keep it up natty is even more... disappointing. there's hardly any point in roiding at any age if you're not competing or something.
simple trt while you're approaching your fifties may make more sense.

She got a black husband and a mixed race child.

She fake as shit

No, you're telling lies.

except she isn't.

She photoshops all of her pics (even when the originals are already out there) and has half admitted to wearing the blue contact. Get your head out of your ass, breh

That's a shame if true, and I say this as a halfbreed. Stop pissing away your genes, white people. I look so out of place in family pics and I feel bad being my grandparents' on my mom's side) only grandchild.

I hate you.

Embrace reality and move beyond plastic instahoes

She needs the acid treatment then

haha she looks like an arab without the photoshop

the elites are killing off all of us, white people just had a hundred year head start. The population will be reduced to less than 100million through the same things happening in the western world globally. Only the 1% in the future will reproduce and they are all white and jewish with a few arab sheikhs and chinese billionaires thrown in.

she is like the average trashy coalburner just prettier

this

Chyea

It's not true. Her boyfriend is some white surfer burnout

That doggo :D

There is no difference. Steroids are only illegal without a prescription.

>I've never taken steroids, but I'm likely to take them when I hit age 35ish; currently 27 years old.
Same. Not going to let my body whither away as I age.

So what's your plan? Marry a white girl, have quadroon kids, and move to a white are where they can't associate with blacks? Pic related, an octoroon grill I know with her quadroon mother.